Hunter
Bubbles
shadowkirby
Yugi

People who have not:
Spitllama
Blueflower
Wolf

NSM as a community is generally too paranoid, so it's a bad idea from the start for a wolf/special to claim the armor.  And having the armor is a thing that is 100% confirmable because I can pass it to someone else if need be.  Claiming to me allows me to begin sorting out the claims on Night 1 and not have people waste powers on confirmed specials.

spitllama

I have not the armor of the heel
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

FSM-Reapr

Oh, I didn't realize that many people had posted already.

claim to verm

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: vermilionvermin on April 11, 2013, 03:39:02 PM"I didn't like this plan so I'm going to actively try to undermine it"

Yes.   Yes I am, because I think it spells disaster.

Quote from: vermilionvermin on April 11, 2013, 03:57:30 PMand not have people waste powers on confirmed specials.

Reread the humans section.  Exactly what powers are you trying to keep people from wasting?

Verm, I am not claiming to you just yet.  I want to trust you, but I've seen you do this way too many times for you to be extremely trustworthy.  For now, my identity stays hidden.  And
Quote from: vermilionvermin on April 11, 2013, 03:57:30 PMparanoid

Yes.  I am.

Greg

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on April 11, 2013, 02:08:58 PMThere's also a chance that Verm is the Strange Man or HMS (since they're already Wolfsbanes). So many possibilities!! :o
Independents can't get armor.
Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on April 11, 2013, 03:05:02 PMWay to bandwagon guys -__-  Verm, were you asking for role claims, or armor claims?

And I am deliberately not going to say whether I have the armor or not.  Verm has given us ABSOLUTELY no reason to trust him.  I didn't like this plan in the first place, so I'm going to throw a monkey wrench into it by neither confirming or denying my holding the armor.  This is not just going against FSM for the heck of it.  I do not want to give Verm too much power, and I could completely see him false-claiming with two of two outcomes: 1) an inactive having it, and Verm being able to get away safe with the bacon or 2) someone counter-claiming it and Verm convincing people that he has it simply because he is quite a good player.  This is a very bold stroke Verm would take, that could completely allow him to dominate the game.  As of right now, my lips are shut as to whether I have the armor.   :-X

I have to strongly disagree with you. There's no reason to doubt Verm's claim, since anyone else with the armour (being human) would undoubtedly counterclaim. This basically means that you don't have the armour, since any human who did have it would certainly accuse Verm of lying.

Anyway, I'm sending in my claim.

Greg

Also the phase ends in 12 hours, we'd better hurry up with the claiming!

vermilionvermin

TZP, stop being stubborn.  Come to the chat if you want to talk about this, but it's incredibly stupid of me to claim this if I don't actually have it.

Kman96

TZP, I noticed that you are getting increasingly paranoid, which is something that I'm starting to find a little suspicious...are you trying to cover up something? I don't know your playing style, but I can recall from past games that strong paranoia can cause rash actions and decisions....especially in wolves.

I'll be watching you, but try to calm down a little- you don't want to make this game too easy for anyone but the humans. A quick victory is the best of all. Anything could happen, and you need to have your wits about you.

Chill, broski.
Party Hard!
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: gzgregory on April 11, 2013, 05:13:09 PMIndependents can't get armor.
1: That was earlier. Way earlier.
2: If he were the people I listed, he wouldn't need the armor.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bubbles

Quote from: Kman96 on April 11, 2013, 05:46:03 PMTZP, I noticed that you are getting increasingly paranoid, which is something that I'm starting to find a little suspicious...are you trying to cover up something? I don't know your playing style, but I can recall from past games that strong paranoia can cause rash actions and decisions....especially in wolves.

I'll be watching you, but try to calm down a little- you don't want to make this game too easy for anyone but the humans. A quick victory is the best of all. Anything could happen, and you need to have your wits about you.

Chill, broski.

kman is right because he needs to win so he likes twg again and plays next game

Greg

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on April 11, 2013, 05:56:58 PM1: That was earlier. Way earlier.
2: If he were the people I listed, he wouldn't need the armor.
I don't think that really matters. He can be confirmed by handing off the armor, and besides, he would have been counterclaimed by now. :P

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: gzgregory on April 11, 2013, 06:06:48 PMI don't think that really matters. He can be confirmed by handing off the armor, and besides, he would have been counterclaimed by now. :P
Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on April 11, 2013, 05:56:58 PM1: That was earlier. Way earlier.
Since then, more people have said that they don't have the armor.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

TheZeldaPianist275

Ugh....all right....

I guess I should apologize.  This is my weakness, and at this point I'm even worse than BDS.  Everybody, I'm sorry for being so stubborn and paranoid.  Let's officially get this game going.

Verm, claim coming your way.

Greg

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on April 11, 2013, 06:07:56 PMSince then, more people have said that they don't have the armor.
Oh. Sorry for misunderstanding. >_>

Kman96

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on April 11, 2013, 05:59:24 PMkman is right because he needs to win so he likes twg again and plays next game
The only reason I'm I'm this game is because it's a role reunion game.

Other than that, I don't know how that makes me "right." I wasn't trying to convince anyone of anything, just pointing out a suspicion of TZP and that he should chill.

Ninja'd: as far as I can see, there's no reason to doubt Verm's humanity, however dangerous it may be to view it that way. I dont exactly see why to guys are dwelling so much on the fact that he has the armor. If the wolves are smart, they'll get the message. *Not that hard*

Omfg ninja'd x3 more times.
Party Hard!
[close]