News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Nintendo E3 2013

Started by DonValentino, April 02, 2013, 10:37:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nintendo Direct - Rate it!

5 (33.3%)
4 (26.7%)
2 (13.3%)
3 (20%)
1 (6.7%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Yugi

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 11, 2013, 07:20:46 PMsexist, sexist, sexist. I suppose you think only girls would like the Pokemon Musicals in Black and White, too? I loved those and I also think Pokemon-Amie looks adorable.

Sorry for calling you out on what I'm assuming was a joke but guys can like stuff that isn't masculine too.
slow u girl

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on June 11, 2013, 07:43:45 PMNope but it looks like thats where they were getting their info!

edit: Now I'm seeing that the girl trainer is Yvonne. I think that makes more sense since its an actual name

Yvette is an actual name too.... and I like it better than Yvonne...
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bubbles

SlowPokemon

actually i just have this really horrible great aunt named yvonne and i dont want to associate her with the attractive female player

Bubbles

..oh xD I don't actually know a Yvonne but Yvette sounds French without being overly girly, plus its more like Yvetal.

Echo

Yvonne reminds me of this show:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIrmBv1LZ38

So yeah, don't want to associate those two characters together. >_>

Yugi

Quote from: blueflower999 on June 11, 2013, 09:11:25 AMBy the way, the Metal Blade is so cheap in Mega Man 2 that it might as well be his final smash.
I honestly think that super adapter would be the final smash.

JDMEK5

And I just realized I missed Nintendo Direct. Oh well..
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

DonValentino

"We're pretty much on one major project at a time. We do a game every two years or three years. In the first year of that, we have some extra bandwidth, so sometimes... We helped out with Mario Kart 7. We helped Monster Games do the 3DS version. Sometimes we'll have a little bit of extra bandwidth to help out other entities at Nintendo. We really feel strongly about helping out Nintendo as a whole, so if we have time, we'll do that. Do we have the bandwidth to do two major projects at once? I don't think so. A big project and a little project at the same time, we can do that."

Damn, Retro... There go my hopes of a new Starfox. :'(

Roz~

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on June 11, 2013, 08:09:11 PM..oh xD I don't actually know a Yvonne but Yvette sounds French without being overly girly, plus its more like Yvetal.

Both are French names.

Also the Nintendo Direct was alright, I guess... nothing new there, except for Fairy type/DKC/Smash trailer. I feel like the Wii U still lacks 3rd party support, which is a shame really. I will definitely be getting a Wii U, but I feel like I'll have to get a PS4 as well.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DonValentino

"The reality of the situation unfortunately is that there are certain limitations on the 3DS. So we're forced into the situation where we may need to reduce some characters to a certain degree, but we're really working hard in order to include as many characters as possible." ~ Sakurai

THIS IS GREAT! MY FEARS ARE REAL! xD

OH AND ALSO:
Masahiro Sakurai has officially confirmed that the two games will be titled "Super Smash Bros. for Wii U" and "Super Smash Bros. for 3DS". Not a big deal, but way to go! xD
Bye bye to the catchy "Melee" or "Brawl"! Terrific!

Nintendo are disappointing me badly lately. But I'm so sick of complaining that I think I'll just laugh. xD

Dudeman

Quote from: Yugi on June 11, 2013, 10:46:36 PMI honestly think that super adapter would be the final smash.
I actually think it's the flame blast. All the other weapons (except the Metal Blade, which was done intentionally to introduce his powers) had in-game footage to show off what it did. Except for the Flame Blast, which had a dramatic build-up and looked super overpowered. Ironic, seeing as the flame blast is super weak in MM6. BUT! It could happen!
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

SlowPokemon

Quote from: DonValentino on June 13, 2013, 01:23:40 PMNintendo are disappointing me badly lately.

Why? What's so disappointing about bringing Super Smash Bros. to two consoles? I thought there were a lot of unnecessary characters in Brawl anyway.

TheZeldaPianist275

"Super Smash Bros...... for 3DS."  That's a moronic name.  Seriously, why didn't they just go with the popular fan name Universe, with the U shaped like the one in the Wii U logo.  It's just dumb.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on June 13, 2013, 01:53:13 PMSeriously, why didn't they just go with the popular fan name Universe

Because that's a terrible name?