News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

Nintendo E3 2013

Started by DonValentino, April 02, 2013, 10:37:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nintendo Direct - Rate it!

5 (33.3%)
4 (26.7%)
2 (13.3%)
3 (20%)
1 (6.7%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Bubbles

All I'm going to say about the Wii Fit trainer is that if they had room for her they better have had room for Layton

edit: whoops ghirahim too

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

blueflower999

I personally think that having the Animal Crossing villager as a playable character is pretty silly.  :P

Maybe that's just me, but it's such a cute game! Seeing the main character being violent is just something I can't handle. XD
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

It's not like SSB is anything seriously violent. I think he'll fit in just fine.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

Village is gonna be my new main, seriously. You can cut down trees on your opponent that's just beautiful.

spitllama

She could just be an assist trophy. Right?

EDIT:

Nvm. Didn't see the full video--

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Waddle Bro

E3 in a nutshell:

Reasons to buy both Wii U and 3DS

Bubbles

Does anyone have a link where I can watch Pokemon Direct live?

Echo

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on June 11, 2013, 05:39:50 PMDoes anyone have a link where I can watch Pokemon Direct live?

As far as I know, it's not a streaming presentation, it's just a Q&A session. It'll be tweeted about here.

Nebbles

Echo beat me to it. But yep, just follow the twitter.

Yugi

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on June 11, 2013, 02:27:13 PMAll I'm going to say about the Wii Fit trainer is that if they had room for her they better have had room for Layton

edit: whoops ghirahim too

its sakurai

dont get ur hopes up

Also, I might make sprites k=of the Wii fit person.

blueflower999

The Fire and Flying type Pokémon "Talonflame"

really
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Bubbles

What I've heard:
Spoiler
Pokemon Twitter Live-Tweets
-Clauncher (Water)
-Skrelp (Poison/Water)
-Talonflame (Fire/Flying) Pictures make it look like the evolution of Fletchling
-5 against 1 battles, called Horde Battles
-Sky Battles, where only Flying types and a few others can participate (Haunter was shown)
-Choice between 7 languages

Other sources:
-Trading can take place outside of Pokemon Centers
-Girl trainer's name is Yvette
-A strong bond in Pokemon-Amie will result in better dodging or more critical hits
-Other Pokemon are rideable, (ex: Rhydon)
[close]

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on June 11, 2013, 07:02:28 PMWhat I've heard:
Spoiler
-A strong bond in Pokemon-Amie will result in better dodging or more critical hits
[close]
No. Absolutely no. This would mean every competitive player would have to develop bonds to every single one of his/her Pokemon. I AIN'T HAVIN' DAT SHIT

Now excuse me, I'm going to go look for videos where Sakurai is playing the new SSB.
EDIT:
this is just pure win

Bubbles

Quote from: Waddle Bro on June 11, 2013, 07:07:46 PMNo. Absolutely no. This would mean every competitive player would have to develop bonds to every single one of his/her Pokemon. I AIN'T HAVIN' DAT SHIT
Thats how its supposed to be though :P I personally think Pokemon-Amie is too adorable and I will probably spend more time doing that than anything else in the game