News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Nintendo E3 2013

Started by DonValentino, April 02, 2013, 10:37:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nintendo Direct - Rate it!

5 (33.3%)
4 (26.7%)
2 (13.3%)
3 (20%)
1 (6.7%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 15

SlowPokemon

FAIRY TYPE. ME GUSTA. BEST POKEMON NEWS EVER. :D
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

VILLAGER FOR 2014 I LOVE IT

AND FAIRY TYPE HAHAHA YES
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

^ I wish they would release a full list of which ones are changing! So far the only ones confirmed on the website are Gardevoir (Psychic/Fairy), Marill (Water/Fairy), and Jigglypuff (Normal/Fairy). Also a full list of type matchups for Fairy would be nice.

blueflower999

YELLOW DEVIL IN SMASH 4. WE ARE ALL DOOMED. O__O
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Waddle Bro

TheZeldaPianist275

My thoughts:

-Pokemon X & Y: Looks absolutely great to my untrained eye.  The only problem I have is the Pokemon-Amie.  That looks retarded.

-Super Mario 3D World: This was a bit of a disappointment.  The game will be good, I know, but Slow put it well when he called it a "3D version of New Super Mario Bros."  I really just want a full 3D game.

-Mario Kart 8: Bring it.  Who needs gravity?

-Wii Party U: Meh.  I don't really see much difference between this and the Mario Party series, so it doesn't look terribly compelling.

-Wii Fit U: No footage.  I don't think this one will as heavy a hitter as the Wii version.

-Art Academy U: This shows a lot of foresight on Nintendo's part.  I'm interested to see where they take this.

-3rd party games: That was a good montage.  Hopefully this will help the Wii U along.

-eShop games: Meh.  Quality is decidedly taking a turn for the worse.

-The Wind Waker HD: Looks gorgeous.  The Tingle bottle idea is genius, although I still hold to my last post, that if they made a way to connect 3DS it would open up so many new options.  This is an example.  Oh yeah, did you guys notice the speed boost while sailing?  :D

-The Wonderful 101:  This looks stinking awesome.  Looks like a lot of crazy, high quality fun.

-DKCTF: Looks good, but that's the problem.  Just good.  I am honestly tired of Nintendo being a platformer assembly line.  There's just so much DK and Mario, I want new, innovative games!  The 3DS really hit the spot with Dark Moon and Awakening.  I want to see the Wii U do that too.  Metroid, Star Fox, Kirby, and F-Zero.  That's all you need to make Wii U a hit, Nintendo.

-Bayonetta 2: This should be good for Wii U.  Looks crazy.

-X: Looks even better.  Make this a system seller, please.

-Smash Bros 4: 3DS visuals bother me.  Also, I really wish they would stop bringing in 3rd-party characters.  It'll still be an awesome game though.

-NSLU: Great.

-Pikmin 3:  Better and better every time they show it.  I am so pumped for this.

-Dream Team: This will be AWESOME.  Nintendo can easily make this one of the best games for the system.

-Yoshi's New Island: MEh.  Same problem with DKCTF.

-A Link Between Worlds:  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

SlowPokemon

Oh yeah Dream Team still looks awesome! I love that series.

I hope there will be more new characters in SSB other than just Animal Crossing and Mega Man. I do love how they opened the trailer with Animal Crossing though.

DonValentino

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 11, 2013, 09:00:53 AMI hope there will be more new characters in SSB other than just Animal Crossing and Mega Man. I do love how they opened the trailer with Animal Crossing though.

It was a brilliant opening too! But the closing Megaman trailer is just too epic... xD

blueflower999

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on June 11, 2013, 08:57:24 AM-Also, I really wish they would stop bringing in 3rd-party characters.
Wait, what? The Mega Man trailer was the most epic thing I have seen in a long time. They incorporated a great variety of powers from the previous games. Also, you can't possibly expect every single character in Smash 4 to be 100% Nintendo made.

By the way, the Metal Blade is so cheap in Mega Man 2 that it might as well be his final smash.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Bubbles

I JUST WOKE UP AND I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO SO MUCH STUFF

Nebbles

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on June 11, 2013, 09:32:38 AMI JUST WOKE UP AND I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO SO MUCH STUFF

cry tears of joy
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: blueflower999 on June 11, 2013, 09:11:25 AMAlso, you can't possibly expect every single character in Smash 4 to be 100% Nintendo made.

Why not?

Bubbles

but all this xy news.. and its not even the pokemon direct yet

DonValentino

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!! First, Fairy Type, now this! Stop it.. :'(

http://nintendoeverything.com/124756/wii-fit-trainer-character-playable-in-next-smash-bros/

They better add 20 more COOL characters to compensate for this. >_>
Even a Mr Saturn would've been better.