News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

Nintendo E3 2013

Started by DonValentino, April 02, 2013, 10:37:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nintendo Direct - Rate it!

5 (33.3%)
4 (26.7%)
2 (13.3%)
3 (20%)
1 (6.7%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 15

SlowPokemon

FAIRY TYPE. ME GUSTA. BEST POKEMON NEWS EVER. :D
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

VILLAGER FOR 2014 I LOVE IT

AND FAIRY TYPE HAHAHA YES
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

^ I wish they would release a full list of which ones are changing! So far the only ones confirmed on the website are Gardevoir (Psychic/Fairy), Marill (Water/Fairy), and Jigglypuff (Normal/Fairy). Also a full list of type matchups for Fairy would be nice.

blueflower999

YELLOW DEVIL IN SMASH 4. WE ARE ALL DOOMED. O__O
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Waddle Bro

TheZeldaPianist275

My thoughts:

-Pokemon X & Y: Looks absolutely great to my untrained eye.  The only problem I have is the Pokemon-Amie.  That looks retarded.

-Super Mario 3D World: This was a bit of a disappointment.  The game will be good, I know, but Slow put it well when he called it a "3D version of New Super Mario Bros."  I really just want a full 3D game.

-Mario Kart 8: Bring it.  Who needs gravity?

-Wii Party U: Meh.  I don't really see much difference between this and the Mario Party series, so it doesn't look terribly compelling.

-Wii Fit U: No footage.  I don't think this one will as heavy a hitter as the Wii version.

-Art Academy U: This shows a lot of foresight on Nintendo's part.  I'm interested to see where they take this.

-3rd party games: That was a good montage.  Hopefully this will help the Wii U along.

-eShop games: Meh.  Quality is decidedly taking a turn for the worse.

-The Wind Waker HD: Looks gorgeous.  The Tingle bottle idea is genius, although I still hold to my last post, that if they made a way to connect 3DS it would open up so many new options.  This is an example.  Oh yeah, did you guys notice the speed boost while sailing?  :D

-The Wonderful 101:  This looks stinking awesome.  Looks like a lot of crazy, high quality fun.

-DKCTF: Looks good, but that's the problem.  Just good.  I am honestly tired of Nintendo being a platformer assembly line.  There's just so much DK and Mario, I want new, innovative games!  The 3DS really hit the spot with Dark Moon and Awakening.  I want to see the Wii U do that too.  Metroid, Star Fox, Kirby, and F-Zero.  That's all you need to make Wii U a hit, Nintendo.

-Bayonetta 2: This should be good for Wii U.  Looks crazy.

-X: Looks even better.  Make this a system seller, please.

-Smash Bros 4: 3DS visuals bother me.  Also, I really wish they would stop bringing in 3rd-party characters.  It'll still be an awesome game though.

-NSLU: Great.

-Pikmin 3:  Better and better every time they show it.  I am so pumped for this.

-Dream Team: This will be AWESOME.  Nintendo can easily make this one of the best games for the system.

-Yoshi's New Island: MEh.  Same problem with DKCTF.

-A Link Between Worlds:  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

SlowPokemon

Oh yeah Dream Team still looks awesome! I love that series.

I hope there will be more new characters in SSB other than just Animal Crossing and Mega Man. I do love how they opened the trailer with Animal Crossing though.

DonValentino

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 11, 2013, 09:00:53 AMI hope there will be more new characters in SSB other than just Animal Crossing and Mega Man. I do love how they opened the trailer with Animal Crossing though.

It was a brilliant opening too! But the closing Megaman trailer is just too epic... xD

blueflower999

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on June 11, 2013, 08:57:24 AM-Also, I really wish they would stop bringing in 3rd-party characters.
Wait, what? The Mega Man trailer was the most epic thing I have seen in a long time. They incorporated a great variety of powers from the previous games. Also, you can't possibly expect every single character in Smash 4 to be 100% Nintendo made.

By the way, the Metal Blade is so cheap in Mega Man 2 that it might as well be his final smash.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Bubbles

I JUST WOKE UP AND I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO SO MUCH STUFF

Nebbles

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on June 11, 2013, 09:32:38 AMI JUST WOKE UP AND I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO SO MUCH STUFF

cry tears of joy
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: blueflower999 on June 11, 2013, 09:11:25 AMAlso, you can't possibly expect every single character in Smash 4 to be 100% Nintendo made.

Why not?

Bubbles

but all this xy news.. and its not even the pokemon direct yet

DonValentino

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!! First, Fairy Type, now this! Stop it.. :'(

http://nintendoeverything.com/124756/wii-fit-trainer-character-playable-in-next-smash-bros/

They better add 20 more COOL characters to compensate for this. >_>
Even a Mr Saturn would've been better.