News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

Nintendo E3 2013

Started by DonValentino, April 02, 2013, 10:37:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nintendo Direct - Rate it!

5 (33.3%)
4 (26.7%)
2 (13.3%)
3 (20%)
1 (6.7%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 15

K-NiGhT

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on June 07, 2013, 12:54:43 PMThe problem I have is that there arent enough non-Nintendo console exclusives.  So many games now are just released multiplatform so I can just play on my PC.  Then wait 2-3 years for a Nintendo console to get a great library and pick that up...
that and now xbox one games apparently won't be able to trade in or sell at places like GameStop.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Jamaha

Not that I care about selling used games. Never have, never will.

But yeah, the best strategy right now at least for me, (like Kefka) is to buy multiplatform games on PC and then eventually get a Nintendo for their exclusives.

JDMEK5

Wait, SSB4 is gonna be on 3DS? I thought it would've been on WiiU..
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Echo

Quote from: JDMEK5 on June 07, 2013, 03:29:15 PMWait, SSB4 is gonna be on 3DS? I thought it would've been on WiiU..

It's coming out on both.

JDMEK5

Oh ok.
Are they gonna be able to connect inter-consolearily? That would be cool.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

K-NiGhT

Yugi

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 07, 2013, 12:51:49 PMI still think they could make use of his fencing talents.
Those would probably be smash moves, like tilts, combos, arieals. And the Specials would be puzzle based?

TheZeldaPianist275

Actually JDMEK, you bring up a point I've thought of.  What I would love to see is an announcement about some way to connect the Wii U and the 3DS.  Kind of like the GC-GBA connectivity, with the same level of ingenuity and a higher level of accessibility (wireless).  This could open up so many amazing possibilities.  What if they made a huge multiplayer Fire Emblem game where the TV showed the huge battle, the GamePad showed battle stats and stuff like that, and everybody with 3DSs could zoom in on the combat, maybe take control of specific units.  Or there are SO many genius ways they could do a Layton game with that connectivity.  The list goes on.

Roz~

Pretty sure it's not just a rumor and they are gonna be able to connect. Kinda like the PS3 and PSVita connect for they Smash copy game.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

TheZeldaPianist275

I didn't even realize it was a rumor.  I just came up with it.

Floodclaw

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on June 07, 2013, 06:13:35 PMOr there are SO many genius ways they could do a Layton game with that connectivity.

You have given me a new game-I-want-most-made. It'll probably never happen, but a man can dream, damn it.
Speaking of, I wonder if they'll cover Azran Legacy at E3? Or give us localization news on Layton x Ace Attorney?
Video games, video games.
(video games, you guys)

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Floodclaw on June 07, 2013, 08:28:16 PMLayton x Ace Attorney?

IT'S LAYTON VS ACE ATTORNEY

OH GOD NOW I HAVE A MENTAL PICTURE OF LAYTON X ACE ATTORNEY

ahem

Anyway, Akihiro Hino has expressed interest in porting the series to Wii U.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 07, 2013, 08:31:22 PMIT'S LAYTON VS ACE ATTORNEY

OH GOD NOW I HAVE A MENTAL PICTURE OF LAYTON X ACE ATTORNEY

You're SO lucky I couldn't find that.

DonValentino

Here you have the complete E3 schedule.

DAT POKEMON DIRECT IS ALSO GONNA BE AWSOME.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]