1 (6.7%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 15

K-NiGhT

Quote from: spitllama on June 04, 2013, 10:39:31 PMSSB4 is pretty much all I care about atm
same. i've been waiting for a portable smash bros for YEARS
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Echo

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 04, 2013, 07:55:13 PMNope, I already thought about that. I think they should learn from the multitude of fans who cried out at the injustice to the Mother series.

Eh, I'm disappointed about there being no official English release for Mother 3, but I can see why they didn't before, since they screwed up with advertising Earthbound when that came out, and Mother 3 apparently wasn't well-received in Japan.

Quote from: Roz~ on June 04, 2013, 07:57:06 PMI think the release of AA5 will be important. I think that if they see the game sells well in the US/Europe, then they will consider localizing it. They did say they were disappointed in the AA sales lately... so yeah. We gotta hope people buy AA5 if we want AA vs. PL I think.

I'd be kind of worried if AA:DD's reception is important, seeing as there's already backlash from it being announced as a Download-only title. Then again, wouldn't Layton's developers have a say in localizing it too? So I would think it would be brought over due to Layton's popularity even without taking into account Capcom's worries for Ace Attorney.

DonValentino

Quote from: K-NiGhT on June 04, 2013, 10:58:29 PMsame. i've been waiting for a portable smash bros for YEARS

Why? I mean, do you think a SSB game can fit in a portable system? I'm afraid the 3DS version would be limited compared to the Wii U version. Either that, or... the Wii U version would be downgraded to be on par with the 3DS version.

I don't like the idea of "exclusive" things of the Wii U/3DS version either. Besides, if you want to boost Wii U sales, why would you release the same game on 3DS too? :P

I'm very skeptical about the 3DS version yet... We'll see if they say something next week either way.

Also... 6 DAYS PEOPLE! Start buying your tickets for the hype train!

Clanker37

Quote from: DonValentino on June 05, 2013, 07:40:06 AMAlso... 6 DAYS PEOPLE! Start buying your tickets for the hype train!
Spoiler
[close]

[/spoiler]

Hype-train is ready for boarding. Please have your money ready when you arrive at the door.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 06, 2013, 06:40:51 PMYou cannot tell me you love Super Mario 3D Land but hated Super Mario Galaxy. Just what.

I never said this anywhere

me irl
[close]

K-NiGhT

Quote from: DonValentino on June 05, 2013, 07:40:06 AMWhy? I mean, do you think a SSB game can fit in a portable system? I'm afraid the 3DS version would be limited compared to the Wii U version. Either that, or... the Wii U version would be downgraded to be on par with the 3DS version.

I'm pretty sure they've already said it would be for 3DS. And also, look at Kid Icarus Uprising. That game has fantastic graphics and multiplayer which both are probably more difficult to put on a portable handheld than a smash title.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on June 05, 2013, 01:42:01 PMI never said this anywhere

Two months later, heh. Anyway, I distinctly remember you saying that Super Mario Galaxy was "cheap" and "gimmicky"
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Ragster

I'm really glad that Nintendo is on a different time frame of console generations from Xbox and Sony. I really enjoyed my Xbox 360 (never owned a PlayStation), but this new Xbox One coming out is just... Idk. If it's what the reviews are saying, then I know I ain't buying one. I mean, come on! What about stores like GameStop? A lot of GameStop's income is from their their used and owned game sales (but it's still a video game shop, so it won't go out of business). Not only that, we won't be able to trade in our games. PlayStation isn't doing much better either, from what I've read. Nintendo will be laughing in their throne when third party companies come crawling over. But anyway, back on to the topic of Nintendo related stuff...

Super Smash Bros 4 being created by Namco Ban Dai? Amazing. I don't know much about Sora, but Ban Dai has made some of my favoritest games, from the Soul Calibur games to the Dragon Ball games. My hopes are set to the max for this game ;D

Pikmin 3 looks pretty awesome, that's a game I'll definitely be buying. It looks like it has more strategy involved.

As usual, I'm always expecting a word on F-Zero, but that more than likely won't happen.

There's so much to expect, it's nerve racking! COME ON E3, START ALREADY!

Clanker37

Quote from: Ragster on June 06, 2013, 08:59:38 PMI'm really glad that Nintendo is on a different time frame of console generations from Xbox and Sony. I really enjoyed my Xbox 360 (never owned a PlayStation), but this new Xbox One coming out is just... Idk. If it's what the reviews are saying, then I know I ain't buying one. I mean, come on! What about stores like GameStop? A lot of GameStop's income is from their their used and owned game sales (but it's still a video game shop, so it won't go out of business). Not only that, we won't be able to trade in our games. PlayStation isn't doing much better either, from what I've read. Nintendo will be laughing in their throne when third party companies come crawling over. But anyway, back on to the topic of Nintendo related stuff...
Nintendo knows what it's doing. It's been doing it the longest and has seen the likes of Atari and Sega rise and fall. Hopefully, it will continue to do so.

Yugi

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 05, 2013, 02:10:41 PMTwo months later, heh. Anyway, I distinctly remember you saying that Super Mario Galaxy was "cheap" and "gimmicky"

I just said it was easy.

So now that details of all the consoles are coming out, they all seem to have some nice huge flaws.. I guess it just depends on what games they are going to show off as to whether or not people will really get excited for any one of them.

me irl
[close]

K-NiGhT

It'll take a lot to get me interested in either of those consoles. I'm really not impressed so far.

Waddle Bro

Hoping for information over the new SSB, anything about Pokemon, Mario Sunshine remake and GBA games in eShop.

Also Pokemon games in eShop. GIMME DAT SHIZ NAOW.

DonValentino

SSB4 trailer confirmed by Sakurai. Prepare yourselves.

JDMEK5

I just hope that the new SSB has levels as awesome as SSBM. Those stood unrivaled by those in SSBB. I'm always playing the past stages. :P
(If they bring back Young Link I'm going to have a heart attack due to ecstaticism)
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26