News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Nintendo E3 2013

Started by DonValentino, April 02, 2013, 10:37:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nintendo Direct - Rate it!

5 (33.3%)
4 (26.7%)
2 (13.3%)
3 (20%)
1 (6.7%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 15

KefkaticFanatic

That, and they are made to be overly casual.  All of them are far too easy and better off as party games where you all just dick off and throw people around.

Which I guess is part of the draw but ehhh it's the same game being rereleased over and over so I'm done with it.  Super Mario 3D land is a fantastic example of how they can keep the basic formula but change it up a bit to be interesting, new, and fun, which is exactly what they don't do with every NSMB release.  Though it's pretty easy so far too, eh.

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

You cannot tell me you love Super Mario 3D Land but hated Super Mario Galaxy. Just what.

Also yeah 3D Land is super easy in the first eight worlds, kind of challenging in the second eight. You won't be too stuck with this game, it isn't that difficult to 100%.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DonValentino

Topic revival!

Only 7 days for Nintendo's E3. Last bets anyone?

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Roz~

I want to see some AA vs. PL action. Also AA5. And ofc I want to learn more details about the new 3DS Zelda game.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Roz~ on June 04, 2013, 06:13:30 PMI want to see some AA vs. PL action.

So much this D: Nintendo would be stupid not to localize the game... I'm not feeling hopeful, though, especially considering the fact that they announced Professor Layton and the Azran Legacies, which was released in Japan after Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, before so much as acknowledging PLvAA.

With Layton having such a big audience, it's the perfect way to get North American players into the Ace Attorney world before the 5th game comes out. Plus, AA has a pretty big cult following in North America.

I mean, if they're localizing the new installments of both Professor Layton and Ace Attorney, it doesn't make sense not to localize the crossover.

MaestroUGC

You have to keep in mind something, Slow.

How long did it take for them to localize Mother 3?
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SlowPokemon

Nope, I already thought about that. I think they should learn from the multitude of fans who cried out at the injustice to the Mother series.

Roz~

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 04, 2013, 07:39:58 PMSo much this D: Nintendo would be stupid not to localize the game... I'm not feeling hopeful, though, especially considering the fact that they announced Professor Layton and the Azran Legacies, which was released in Japan after Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, before so much as acknowledging PLvAA.

With Layton having such a big audience, it's the perfect way to get North American players into the Ace Attorney world before the 5th game comes out. Plus, AA has a pretty big cult following in North America.

I mean, if they're localizing the new installments of both Professor Layton and Ace Attorney, it doesn't make sense not to localize the crossover.

I think the release of AA5 will be important. I think that if they see the game sells well in the US/Europe, then they will consider localizing it. They did say they were disappointed in the AA sales lately... so yeah. We gotta hope people buy AA5 if we want AA vs. PL I think.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

blueflower999

Quote from: MaestroUGC on June 04, 2013, 07:43:13 PMYou have to keep in mind something, Slow.

How long did it take for them to localize Mother 3?
7 years and counting because it was never localized outside of Japan.

If you're talking about Mother 2/EarthBound, that took 18 years.

Geez, it's a 3 game series. Get the titles straight.

/rant
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

blueflower999

I'm typing this on my 3DS. Give me some slack.

...That was a pretty bad error though. Out of all the words I could have messed up on...
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012