1 (6.7%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 15

SlowPokemon

Lol yeah. He's kind of hilarious, doing subtle stuff like that and also being silly when he voices Yoshi and KK Slider and E Gadd and such XD
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MaestroUGC

Koji Kondo is Pope Gregory I (the Great), Sakurai is Mary Magdalene, and Itoi is Simon.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Clanker37

Retro are supposed to announcing something that "We've all been waiting for." People think it's Banjo-Kazooie, but I think it may be a 3D Donkey Kong game, similar to DK64. Or a DK64 remake. Banjo-Kazooie just seems too... (I can't believe I'm about to say this) dead.

Rest in Peace, my wonderful Bear and Bird.

SlowPokemon

Well DKC3D has already been announced by Nintendo, remember?

DonValentino

Quote from: Clanker37 on April 03, 2013, 05:59:54 AMRetro are supposed to announcing something that "We've all been waiting for." People think it's Banjo-Kazooie, but I think it may be a 3D Donkey Kong game, similar to DK64. Or a DK64 remake. Banjo-Kazooie just seems too... (I can't believe I'm about to say this) dead.

Rest in Peace, my wonderful Bear and Bird.

PEOPLE, LISTEN TO THE MAN ALREADY, FOR GOD'S SAKE! :'(

blueflower999

But doesn't Microsoft own the Banjo Kazooie tittle?
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Clanker37

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 03, 2013, 06:54:55 AMWell DKC3D has already been announced by Nintendo, remember?
Yeah, I meant like a 3D roaming world, like Galaxy. But I didn't know that this was coming. BYE-BYE MONEY! ^_^

Quote from: blueflower999 on April 03, 2013, 04:10:41 PMBut doesn't Microsoft own the Banjo Kazooie tittle?
Well, technically Rare owns B-K, and Microsoft owns Rare, so it's a vicarious ownership. There was a rumor that Nintendo had bought B-K's ip and had given it to Retro, but since Retro turned Grant Kirkhope down (The composer for B-K), it's highly unlikely that Retro are working on a B-K. Nintendo was supposedly interested in buying Rare back, but it's been a while and hope has been lost. Unless Microsoft is holding on to them like a bar of gold since Rare is their best appeal to younger markets. Plus Kinect Sports was made by Rare, so they could hardly take that from Micro.

There is still a chance that Nintendo will go, "What the hell," and buy Rare/B-K and make B-K just for the fans since ever since Nuts and Bolts, everyone's been screaming for a true B-K 3. Who knows? Miyamoto may be sitting there going, "Hee hee. Just wait my pretty's!"

MaestroUGC

As much as I love Rare, the magic they once had is long since gone. Most of the people who made it great left the copmany, though Kirkhope once suggested that there was a time where a bunch of them considered just making Banjo-Threeie themselves.

Banjo-Kazooie had a hell of a run, but if any news about a new game comes out I'll be tentative but anxious.

KefkaticFanatic

More than 1 non-gimmick game

Something that makes the Wii-U actually look like something I would want to buy

And no, it won't be banjo.  Microsoft owns the IP along with the rest of Rare and there is no indication that they were getting rid of that anytime soon.  Grant Kirkhope has recently said that he would love for ex-Rare to come together to make a sequel, which tells me that there isn't anything even in consideration for a long time.  Unless they were going to make a game without Grant Kirkhope, in which case I wouldn't want to buy it.

I expect to see Smash formally announced, perhaps Zelda hinted at, and that they will finally show that Retro game you were discussing.  Maybe they'll finally have another Mario game worth playing and not New Super Mario Bros 25: Rainbow Edition, and I would love to see a surprise new Star Fox game.

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

You need to get over New Super Mario Bros., they're outrageously fun and I don't care if they do release 25, I never get tired of Mario side-scrollers. Of course they're all extensions of the same material, but if the material is fantastic to begin with there's nothing wrong with that. It's okay to have casual games that don't require a lot of thought.

Olimar12345

I'm with Kefka. The last thing we need is another "New" Super Mario brothers.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

blueflower999

I'm with Slow. The games are so much fun, but I still would like something more original.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

MaestroUGC

I don't gev why people don't like the NSMB series, sure they're simple and easy to make, but that's the point. They're meant to be simple fun rides with familiar gameplay. Besides, Nintendo has to make games like that so they can get money to make the next great 3D Mario platformer.

There's still going to be a new Mario game, and a new Zelda, whether it's this year or next. I want to see something totally new, not something we know is coming anyway.

SlowPokemon

I'm sure we'll see more of Dream Team which is great.

Nebbles

The NSMB games are fun, but they tend to make the same game, with a few tweaks, on a different console or whatever. So they're okay, but.... overdone.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel