0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Ragster

if falcon isn't on this game im going to have to throw something

MaestroUGC

Why wouldn't he be in the game? He's part of the original 12.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SlowPokemon

The Wii Fit Trainer is the stupidest thing I've ever heard, including Honey Queen in Mario Kart 7~
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

blueflower999

Quote from: DonValentino on June 11, 2013, 11:48:38 AMNOOOOOOOOO!!!!! First, Fairy Type, now this! Stop it.. :'(

http://nintendoeverything.com/124756/wii-fit-trainer-character-playable-in-next-smash-bros/

They better add 20 more COOL characters to compensate for this. >_>
Even a Mr Saturn would've been better.
See, TZP? Would you rather have a bunch of awesome 3rd party characters like Mega Man, or a bunch of 1st party characters that are lame?

And also, a Mr. Saturn would be better than anything. Just saying.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Echo

Quote from: MaestroUGC on June 11, 2013, 12:12:12 PMWhy wouldn't he be in the game? He's part of the original 12.

I don't think that Falcon will get cut, but Ness was considered to be cut before.

Anyways, stoked on Mega Man! Fairy-type sounds fun too.

MaestroUGC

I think we'll only see the addition of one or two more third party characters in Smash, Sakurai has stated that he doesn't want to go overboard with them.

DonValentino

Quote from: MaestroUGC on June 11, 2013, 12:17:15 PMI think we'll only see the addition of one or two more third party characters in Smash, Sakurai has stated that he doesn't want to go overboard with them.

I agree with Sakurai on not adding a lot of third party characters, but Mega Man is reasonable because he has his origins in the NES. Anyways, if you don't add more third party characters, at least add good first party ones!

The whole Wii Fit Trainer thing has to be a joke. Seriously, how are you supposed to put her in the Story Mode? Does she help Wario get thin? :P

No more surprises like this one, please...

Also... This isn't fun anymore. Reggie, WHERE'S MY STARFOX!?

MaestroUGC

I don't think Story more has been anything more than "and then Mega and Snake showed up to fit Bowser and Ganon. And then they kissed."

I just want my Olimar and Game&Watch in Smash.

DonValentino

Quote from: MaestroUGC on June 11, 2013, 12:46:05 PMI don't think Story more has been anything more than "and then Mega and Snake showed up to fit Bowser and Ganon. And then they kissed."

I just want my Olimar and Game&Watch in Smash.

I'd like to see Pikmin 3 captains too as different outfits for Olimar, or at least Alph.

Also,

Alright, I admit it was fun to see Mario, Link and Kirby doing yoga, but I still don't like the idea. ¬¬

MaestroUGC

I think she's going to be a great character. She's already looking to be one of my favorites.

JDMEK5

They obviously did an amazing job with that video because I'm not hating the idea of a Wii Fit trainer quite as severely as before.
(I still hate it though)

And I mean, let's face it. Wii Fit sucked. Just like those Zelda games for CDI, I pretend it never existed. But now I can't ignore it. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE NINTENDO!!??!!
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: blueflower999 on June 11, 2013, 12:14:13 PMSee, TZP? Would you rather have a bunch of awesome 3rd party characters like Mega Man, or a bunch of 1st party characters that are lame?

And also, a Mr. Saturn would be better than anything. Just saying.

Hmm.  I'd rather have a bunch of 1st party characters that are awesome.  Yes, that sounds best.  :P

Mr. Saturn would BEAST.

Jamaha

I like the Wii Fit Trainer. She was something completely unexpected. Sure, it's a bit silly to add her but it's not like Smash Bros is the most serious franchise ever.

Mega Man and the Villager are nice additions too.

As for the other news, I'm disappointed in Retro working on Donkey Kong Country, mostly because with all the hype behind it I was expecting something...different. Plus I need a new Metroid game, damn it.

One thing I'd like to hear announced is a proper account system for the Nintendo systems. I'm slightly nervous when I carry my 3DS around as if I lose it, I lose all my eShop titles too. It seems Nintendo is always a bit behind in the online features they create.

Not too fond of the 3D Mario yet. It feels more like a 3D New Super Mario Bros rather than Mario 64/Sunshine/Galaxy. I would've liked the latter instead.

Also with all the "2014" titles it seems Wii U will still lack a 'killer app' for a while now.

Yugi

Are there announcment trailers for Megaman and whoever this Villager is?

And Wii Fit trailer is going to be my main from now on.

DonValentino

Quote from: Jamaha on June 11, 2013, 01:40:57 PMPlus I need a new Metroid game, damn it.
Also with all the "2014" titles it seems Wii U will still lack a 'killer app' for a while now.

And I need a new Starfox game. :'(
I was so convinced Retro was working on Starfox that I got my hopes way too high. Now I can't believe there's no Starfox.

Either way, it's hard to believe that that top-secret project Retro has been working on for more than two years is another Donkey Kong Country.

Is that really the "game everyone wanted them to do"? Is that the real "different kind of barrel roll" they talked about? Please...
As long as Retro doesn't confirm there's no Starfox, I will believe there's Starfox somewhere.

My thoughts exactly. This 2nd half of 2013 will not be as good as I expected. I can't see the Wii U finally taking off until 2014.

Quote from: Yugi on June 11, 2013, 01:52:02 PMAre there announcment trailers for Megaman and whoever this Villager is?

The ones that were shown during the Nintendo Direct.