News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

TWG LI: Host Sign Ups

Started by Mashi, April 01, 2013, 03:14:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

This is a question?

davy's TWG LI: A Role Reunion
11 (52.4%)
FSM-Reapr's TWG LI: Avatar: The Last Airbender
10 (47.6%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: April 09, 2013, 12:26:04 AM

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: Waddle Bro on April 07, 2013, 11:12:45 AMWho cares if it's visible or not? It won't affect the results in any ways.

He's right.  Results are only visible after you've voted.

Waddle Bro

Davy, I don't like the effect of Happy Mask Salesman. Restricting a player to share stuff isn't a good or a necessary idea imo. It's annoying. Let's say you know one of your partners. Then you have to tell him to go in some chat to talk with him/her instead of telling him/her the information. But what if Mibbit malfunctions or doesn't work? Adobe Flash Player crashes, making Tinychat useless? You don't have a Skype?
What I'm saying that it's annoying to have unnecessary effects that their only purpose is to annoy you the shit off.

Toby

Well, that's the point of post restrictions too, to annoy you! :D

davy

Quote from: Waddle Bro on April 08, 2013, 07:59:47 AMDavy, I don't like the effect of Happy Mask Salesman. Restricting a player to share stuff isn't a good or a necessary idea imo. It's annoying. Let's say you know one of your partners. Then you have to tell him to go in some chat to talk with him/her instead of telling him/her the information. But what if Mibbit malfunctions or doesn't work? Adobe Flash Player crashes, making Tinychat useless? You don't have a Skype?
What I'm saying that it's annoying to have unnecessary effects that their only purpose is to annoy you the shit off.

I thought it would be neccesary to prevent the HMS just to claim in the topic, tell the Strange Man all the names of the Latern Keepers and bring the independents on a very early advantage. However, I didn't realise that people could also fake claim HMS, so it's indeed unnesesary. I'll change it.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Dude

Quote from: Mashi on April 01, 2013, 04:06:34 PMAlso, yes, I intend to try out this time, Doodle.  And I'll take your suggestion too. :P
you suck mashi :<

Waddle Bro

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on April 08, 2013, 11:35:47 AMWell, that's the point of post restrictions too, to annoy you! :D
Unnecessary post restriction is unnecessary. That was my point.

Mashi

You said you might make your own, Doodle, so I didn't!!!

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Yugi

davy

Just to make sure, am I allowed to make player sign-ups now?
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Yugi

Mashi