This is a question?

davy's TWG LI: A Role Reunion
11 (52.4%)
FSM-Reapr's TWG LI: Avatar: The Last Airbender
10 (47.6%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: April 09, 2013, 12:26:04 AM

MaestroUGC

I'm going to have to withdraw my bid to host, as my computer has exploded and I have no reliable means of hosting or even playing a TWG for the time being.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Yugi

Hey Maestro I can host your game if you want.

Mashi

Has everyone posted a game yet?  It's been a few days, so I'll presume so.  I'll post the poll up in about 49 minutes or so, anyhow.

MaestroUGC

Quote from: Yugi on April 05, 2013, 04:45:26 PMHey Maestro I can host your game if you want.

No, I prefer hosting my own games, maybe next time if any of my games are replayed.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Yugi

Mashi shadowkirby and FSM's games are the same.

Mashi

BlackDragonSlayer

*not sure if I should vote for shadowkirby's or FSM's* :P :P

Or Davy. :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Waddle Bro on April 05, 2013, 04:12:45 AMI'm assuming Aang can't guard himself or Toph.
I don't see what harm could guarding Toph make.

Also shadowkirby gave me the rights to host his game, meaning that I think it'd be fair to remove him from the poll.

davy

Mashi, do you realise the poll results are visable?

And also, when does the poll end?
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Mashi

Oh, whoops, sorry, I hadn't realised shadowkirby and FSM-Reapr's games both had the exact same Roles (I hadn't been able to check because computer is dumb!!!); I'll fix that.  I had just thought they had the same name, my mistake!

Also, dumb NSM (or computer again???).  I clearly remember checking the don't show results option.

Sorry for the mistakes, everyone.  I'll fix them right now.  Voting will end tomorrow at 10PM EST, anyhow.

EDIT: It's up!!!

davy

Mashi, results are visable again.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

blueflower999

It was invisible yeseterday  :o

What happened
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Waddle Bro

Who cares if it's visible or not? It won't affect the results in any ways.

Toby

It will because people might not vote the person they want because they think their vote might not be 'valued'.

vermilionvermin

When there's only two options, it isn't really an issue.  The problem is when there's three or four options and people are voting for ones that are ahead of games they might prefer to play.