News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

North Korea to start world war III?

Started by Yugi, March 31, 2013, 12:18:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricky

More like everyone against North Korea war if it would happen. China and Russia may be kinder to North Korea but they don't support the regime in such situations. The only countries I can think of who would possibly support them are the dictator gang i.e. Cuba, Belarus etc. even then I doubt that they would want to get into trouble and get nuked. There's a possibility that Kim Jong-un is just trolling to get a better negotiation position or to show off to his army that he's worthy of his position.

BlackDragonSlayer

If that would happen, I do not doubt that South Korea would become an island.

:P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

KefkaticFanatic

a) they do this shit all the time, it's just talk
b) they are well aware that their military is laughably inferior and would be eliminated within hours if not minutes

They likely won't do anything, they just want attention, but if they did try something it sure wouldn't last long.

me irl
[close]

Mashi

1. North Korea threatens nuclear strike.
2. People freak out.
3. USA gives it a bunch of money.
4. ???
5. Profit (for North Korea - And they shut up about the nukes and stuff too until they need more money)

That's how it's been for a few decades anyway.  Just a money making scene.

FSM-Reapr

SuperFireKirby

YES, MY COMRADES. IT IS TIME FOR WAR.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

FSM-Reapr

blueflower999

I don't know what kind of topic this is XD
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Kman96

Alaska's Fort Greely has already been stationed with missiles in case anything is acted upon.

Meaning that if North Korea actually follows through with their psycho threats....Alaska is going to be America's meat shield.

I'm not too excited.
Party Hard!
[close]

Yugi

FSM-Reapr

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on April 01, 2013, 01:45:21 AMTO THE MOUNTAINS

Yes, that is just a random picture I found on the Internet.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

GaryOak

In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

Ricky