News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

Fullmetal Alchemist

Started by Bubbles, March 23, 2013, 09:27:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What is your favorite of the opening/ending themes from Brotherhood?

Opening 1 (Again-Yui)
3 (50%)
Ending 1 (Uso-SID)
0 (0%)
Opening 2 (Hologram-NICO Touches the Wall)
0 (0%)
Ending 2 (Let it Out-Miho Fukuhara
0 (0%)
Opening 3 (Golden Time Lover-Sukima Switch)
0 (0%)
Ending 3 (Tsunai de Te-Lil'B)
0 (0%)
Opening 4 (Period-Chemistry)
0 (0%)
Ending 4 (Shunkan Sentimental-SCANDAL)
2 (33.3%)
Opening 5 (Rain-SID)
0 (0%)
Ending 5 (Ray of Light-Shoko Nakagawa)
1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

MaestroUGC

I did, compared to Brotherhood the Original was an abomination.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Bubbles

Olimar was being mean and told me not to >:(

I'll do it eventually but probably not as religiously as I did Brotherhood. From what I've looked up, it doesn't just have a different ending, the main antagonists are different. Thats enough of a difference for me to bear the "abomination" and watch more Mustang :3

SuperFireKirby

Yeah, seeing more Mustang was prolly what kept me going on the original. Like you said, I didn't watchit nearly as relgiously. Brotherhood- 1 week. Original - prolly about a month or so. Even ARMSTRONG wasn't enough, mostly cuz he's not nearly as amped up and awesome as they made him in Brotherhood. He spent most of the show being all super serious and espionage-y. Also, Dante whole character arch is absolutely idiotic. She barely has any relevance throughout the whole freaking thing. Really, the last 15 episodes were just one gigantic cop out.

Still wasn't half bad as a stand alone show. But, alas, compared to Brotherhood it does not stand a chance.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Olimar12345

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on March 30, 2013, 08:32:10 PMOlimar was being mean and told me not to >:(

I'll do it eventually but probably not as religiously as I did Brotherhood. From what I've looked up, it doesn't just have a different ending, the main antagonists are different. Thats enough of a difference for me to bear the "abomination" and watch more Mustang :3

Um, you asked if I liked it. I said that it wasn't worth watching compared to brotherhood, and that I only liked Al's voice and some openings. Besides, you said that you were going to watch it anyway. What's the problem, now? :P
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Bubbles

So I made the poll :3 I dont think its too spoilerly, since as soon as you see the first homunculi's names you should realize that there will be 7 in the end

SuperFireKirby

Greed is teh collest, cuz he don't give a fuck.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Bubbles

i just realized its hohenheim not hoenheim

o

Waddle Bro

SuperFireKirby

Not sure if you're making a Pokemon joke.

But it is Hohenheim.

Bubbles

Who is your favorite of the "seven sins" homunculi?
Lust
 0 (0%)
Greed
 4 (50%)
Gluttony
 0 (0%)
Pride
 2 (25%)
Wrath
 0 (0%)
Sloth
 1 (12.5%)
Envy
 1 (12.5%)
Bonus! Greed!Ling
 0 (0%)
Total Members Voted: 8

Pride lost D:

Making a new poll now~

Bubbles

Yugi

Finally started watching this.

TheZeldaPianist275

Friday, June 7th, TZP is planting his butt and not moving until he has finished this.

All aboard the hype train.

Yugi

oh god gluttonys voice

im half expecting him to shout out "HELP ME HELP ME" sometime soon

TheZeldaPianist275

I finished.....

Spoiler
I've never seen a dead man look so happy.
[close]

BEST LINE