News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

--- Monsters Inc. - "Main Theme"

Started by Sax, March 21, 2013, 05:05:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sax

I know this isn't really Nintendo, but I thought I'd request it anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMwSNDRP90o

The instruments I need included are alto sax 1 (substituted for soprano), alto sax 2/clarinet (either), trombone, piano, and maybe percussion and guitar/bass guitar.

This should be a pretty fun piece to transcribe, but it's out of my league. I need it to be as accurate as possible. The parts can all be for piano because I can transpose them as necessary.

If anyone can do this for me, say so in a reply.

Thanks!

FireArrow

I don't think your allowed to request songs that aren't from a video game. However, Shado isn't here to delete/lock your thread, so I guess you'll have a chance to see if anyone's willing.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

blueflower999

Buuut Shadoninja's not active, so some other should probably move this to the Music page?
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Sax

But isn't this a request?

And I looked in the stickies to see if any non-Nintendo requests were allowed or not and I didn't find anything saying so.

BlackDragonSlayer

It's rather logical to assume that this is a VIDEO GAME sheet music site, or at least I would think so. :P No longer exclusively Nintendo, but still...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Sax

What if I said this song is from Monsters Inc. Gamecube?  ;D

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: Sax on March 21, 2013, 05:26:07 PMWhat if I said this song is from Monsters Inc. Gamecube?  ;D

Heh, this guy's smart.  Yeah, that would work.

Unless Disney's got all the copyright'n stuff.

Wolf

LOL. There is a PC game thats about monsters inc. So I think it will work.
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

Sax

SlowPokemon

Find a film sheet music site or something...it's fine to post things like this but don't be bummed when we don't take the request because it's not related to the site.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Sax

I wasn't really bummed: I was just bumping the thread because it had been dead for a little while. I just added the emoticon for no reason.

I tried looking for a more suitable forum but couldn't find one.

Bubbles

Since this isn't a videogame music request, it has been moved to the music board.

SlowPokemon

Bubbles you're so cute moving things around
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bubbles

Yugi