News:

You just lost the game.

Main Menu

TWG L: Zombies!

Started by vermilionvermin, March 17, 2013, 02:19:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davy

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on April 04, 2013, 05:52:31 AMgg humans

The wolves played the worst because they were all found out and killed at one point. I think you're not supposed to do that. I consider your victory as a fluke, since the way you could have won was because I only needed you to kill people for me. I was controlling the wolf team in the end. 8) Unfortunately the human team wanted you to win rather than us.

Zombies would win the game if the humans would have some sportsmanship.

Also davy, because I won't give up and I love Bubbles more.

FSM, being found out and being killed are both passive things. Passive mean that things happen and that the subject is not actively doing the action (unless the subject is also the determination of means, but that's not the case here, because wolves did neighter found themselves out nor did they kill themselves). Also, you're supposed to be able to win the game, which you are not atm, and I doubt that the humans and the wolves will let you win this game (Although I don't know what Bubbles thinks, I prefer if the humans win over a Zombie victory, and the humans have already said that they prefer a wolf victory over a Zombie victory). Also, we were as much controling the Zombie team as you were controling the wolf team. The zombies had no power of their own with which they could win the game, and we can during any night phase decide to end the game for you and your team.

If you think the Zombies played the best, that's okay, but do not imeadiately think that everyone shares your opinion.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

FSM-Reapr

But I wasn't even playing Night 1? ???

Bird

(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Thiannon

FSM, this isn't poor sportsmanship. Despite being mathematically unable to win the game, you chose to undermine the opposing team you felt performed the best and subsequently mocked them in the thread for being deceived by you, resorting to petty name-calling and throwing a tantrum when you didn't get your way. In other words, you treated us exactly the way we're presently treating you, but with the addition of condescension and self-congratulation. Sorry, but in choosing to gloat, you cost yourself any benefit of the doubt you might have received from me.

Also, davy makes some pretty good points!
We can't let morality stop progress! - mnrogar

davy

FSM

Quote from: Thiannon on April 04, 2013, 11:52:20 AMAlso, davy makes some pretty good points!
you are not allowed to edit your posts is this a good point too?
tnx
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

FSM-Reapr

lol the sportsmanship thing was the last attempt to convince you to help me. I thought that mr nice guy act wouldn't have helped me at all. In a case few years ago where I tried to be nice people took an advantage of that and backstabbed me in a way I have troubles of forgiving. But later I realized that if I'd use my appearance and a... well... let's just say a tougher attitude, a few people would have troubles standing up against me.(damn language barrier, that makes me sound like a bully) But I forgot how well you can stand up against someone over the Internet. I legitimately apologize everything mean I said.

The convincing the other team help your team to win thing is a paradox, since neither side would give up. Only good TWGers fight until death. I actually have to congratulate you for not giving up! Good job!

BTW, to show good sportsmanship, if you decide to lynch davy/Bubbles today, I'll revive a human. I give you my word. Now I think it's okay to do this since two humans have their votes on me.

Also lol, TBWCW had his post removed where he said I didn't play that well since he found me out Night 1. xD

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on April 04, 2013, 12:34:49 PMBTW, to show good sportsmanship, if you decide to lynch davy/Bubbles today, I'll revive a human. I give you my word. Now I think it's okay to do this since two humans have their votes on me.
If you'd want to do this, I recommend to remove your vote from me before Bubbles comes online.

Bubbles

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on April 04, 2013, 12:36:31 PMIf you'd want to do this, I recommend to remove your vote from me before Bubbles comes online.

Meaning I'd vote FSM or because Id be mad?

Im ALWAYS online ;)

FSM-Reapr

vermilionvermin

Wolves

1.  Master Wolf
2.  Wolf ShamanDoes not get a death post
3.  Wolf Totem:  Once per game, may replace the Totem Guy's Totem with a Totem of his own.  He also gets two guesses of the Totem Guy's identity per day phase.  If the Totem Guy dies or takes over the role of another Zombie, he gets to write ALL the totems.  Does not get a death post

Humans

4.  Guardian:  In order to guard the seer or vigilante, must reduce their power use by 1 each attempted guarding.  He also gets three guesses of the Totem Guy's identity on Day 1.  When he dies, he has one phase to decide who he passes his power to.  If he selects a Wolf or a Zombie, that player will gain a guardian power (with the same limitations) and the ability to choose whether or not their vote counts.  If he selects a human, that player will lose their vote but gain a Guardian ability with the same limitations as the original Guardian.  Does not get a Death post
5.  Seer:  5 uses of power.  May only use one per night.
6.  Vigilante:  3 uses of power.  May only use one per night.  Begins with the Magic Conch!
7.  Human
8.  Human: All human roles are the same.
9.  Human:
10.  Human:
11.  Human:
12.  Human:
13.  Human:

Zombies

14.  Zombie Leader:  Beginning Night 2, he may bite dead bodies. If, on any night, he bites the same player the Grave Robber resurrects, that person becomes a Zombie follower.  The Zombie leader may direct each one of his Zombie followers to kill one person per night.  May not be revived.  Does not know his partners.
15.  Grave Robber:  Beginning Night 2, he may choose one of the people who are in the graveyard each night to resurrect.  If he and the Zombie Leader choose the same person, that person will be revived and kill one person at the command of the Zombie leader PER NIGHT.  If he selects someone the Zombie Leader doesn't pick, that person can just come back to life.  Does not get a death post.  May not be revived.  Does not know his partners.
16.  Totem Guy:  May post a Totem each night.  If, by Day 2, neither the Wolf Totem or Guardian have guessed his identity, he will learn the identities of the Zombie Leader and the Grave Robber.  If either the Zombie Leader or Grave Robber dies, he may take over for them, becoming green as well.  However, he will maintain his Totem abilities.  Does not get a death postMay not be revived.  Does not know his partners.

1.  BlackDragonSlayer
2.  Yugi
3.  MaestroUGC
4.  spitllama
5.  Thiannon
6.  davy
7.  The Boy Who Cried Wolf
8. blueflower999
9. K-NiGhT
10. TheZeldaPianist275
11. Bubbles7689
12. Bird
13. Mashi
14. Dude
15. wolf
16. FSM-Reapr

INSTAAAAA FSM-Reapr was Insta'd.  It is now Night 8.  Night 8 ends on April 5 at 4 PM EST.

davy

Verm, when did the insta occur?

vermilionvermin

Bird

wouldn't it be hilarious if the wolves wolfed themselves instead of wolfing a human

i think it would be

vermilionvermin

Wolves

1.  Master Wolf
2.  Wolf ShamanDoes not get a death post
3.  Wolf Totem:  Once per game, may replace the Totem Guy's Totem with a Totem of his own.  He also gets two guesses of the Totem Guy's identity per day phase.  If the Totem Guy dies or takes over the role of another Zombie, he gets to write ALL the totems.  Does not get a death post

Humans

4.  Guardian:  In order to guard the seer or vigilante, must reduce their power use by 1 each attempted guarding.  He also gets three guesses of the Totem Guy's identity on Day 1.  When he dies, he has one phase to decide who he passes his power to.  If he selects a Wolf or a Zombie, that player will gain a guardian power (with the same limitations) and the ability to choose whether or not their vote counts.  If he selects a human, that player will lose their vote but gain a Guardian ability with the same limitations as the original Guardian.  Does not get a Death post
5.  Seer:  5 uses of power.  May only use one per night.
6.  Vigilante:  3 uses of power.  May only use one per night.  Begins with the Magic Conch!
7.  Human
8.  Human: All human roles are the same.
9.  Human:
10.  Human:
11.  Human:
12.  Human:
13.  Human:

Zombies

14.  Zombie Leader:  Beginning Night 2, he may bite dead bodies. If, on any night, he bites the same player the Grave Robber resurrects, that person becomes a Zombie follower.  The Zombie leader may direct each one of his Zombie followers to kill one person per night.  May not be revived.  Does not know his partners.
15.  Grave Robber:  Beginning Night 2, he may choose one of the people who are in the graveyard each night to resurrect.  If he and the Zombie Leader choose the same person, that person will be revived and kill one person at the command of the Zombie leader PER NIGHT.  If he selects someone the Zombie Leader doesn't pick, that person can just come back to life.  Does not get a death post.  May not be revived.  Does not know his partners.
16.  Totem Guy:  May post a Totem each night.  If, by Day 2, neither the Wolf Totem or Guardian have guessed his identity, he will learn the identities of the Zombie Leader and the Grave Robber.  If either the Zombie Leader or Grave Robber dies, he may take over for them, becoming green as well.  However, he will maintain his Totem abilities.  Does not get a death postMay not be revived.  Does not know his partners.

1.  BlackDragonSlayer
2.  Yugi
3.  MaestroUGC
4.  spitllama
5.  Thiannon
6.  davy
7.  The Boy Who Cried Wolf
8. blueflower999
9. K-NiGhT
10. TheZeldaPianist275
11. Bubbles7689
12. Bird
13. Mashi
14. Dude
15. wolf
16. FSM-Reapr

Phase ended a little early because wolves sent in a wolfing a little early.

Wolves win.

Bird