News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

TWG L: Zombies!

Started by vermilionvermin, March 17, 2013, 02:19:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bird

Man, why are you being so mean? I'm only doing this because it's the only way by which the humans can win. I don't have any hard feelings towards the zombies, since they definitely did play better than the wolves. I don't see why you're so eager to screw us over anyway. We definitely played better than the wolves, who are only still relevant because of revivals. I thought you were  8)!!!

At least this game will stand as a strong argument against three-team games. And at least it's almost over.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Bubbles

hey the wuffs played pretty well excuse u

Bird

be quiet bubbles you're going to win anyway!

FSM-Reapr

I couldn't miss an opportunity to mess with you. :3 It feels awesome to just claim zombie and mess with the rest of you without anything to worry or regret about.

Also besides, I think you should look into the mirror. If you'd be 8) you'd rather give the victory to someone who actually deserves it. But I guess not. I think you're just a bitter jerk. :( Otherwise you'd show some sportsmanship.

Bird

I need to follow up on the thread, otherwise promises in future games won't be credible.

Besides, allowing you to win would take a really long time, and I'd rather the game just be over at this point.

Thiannon

*sigh* We should have had him, Sauce.

The Zombies played the best game, but they chose to screw over the team that played the second best game--the humans, my team--despite the fact that they were mathematically unable to win the game. I don't think it's a bitter action for me, Bird, and the other humans to lynch FSM next day. An eye for an eye, and all that. wolf, Spit, I hope you'll agree with me.

Goddamn that Seizure Man.
We can't let morality stop progress! - mnrogar

FSM-Reapr

Credible promises on TWG? What is this blasphemy?!

Like I said, I would accept a forfeit from both teams.

spitllama

Yah I placed a vote on FSM earlier in the game and then took it off of him. Dumb move. I feel obligated to finish the job now.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

FSM-Reapr

I actually would want the humans to win rather than the wolves(I know, frivolous). But you see, reviving a wolf is my only shot towards victory. I'm pretty sure most of you wouldn't give up in my place. I'm only doing what I have to, I hope you understand that. Giving up is never an option, except when it's sure that you can't win.

ninja'd

Bubbles

FSM-Reapr

Sorry, but all of your identities were found out and at one point all of you were dead!

Thiannon

But you can't win, FSM! You will be lynched next day phase if you revive a wolf. Sorry. :(
We can't let morality stop progress! - mnrogar

vermilionvermin

Wolves

1.  Master Wolf
2.  Wolf ShamanDoes not get a death post
3.  Wolf Totem:  Once per game, may replace the Totem Guy's Totem with a Totem of his own.  He also gets two guesses of the Totem Guy's identity per day phase.  If the Totem Guy dies or takes over the role of another Zombie, he gets to write ALL the totems.  Does not get a death post

Humans

4.  Guardian:  In order to guard the seer or vigilante, must reduce their power use by 1 each attempted guarding.  He also gets three guesses of the Totem Guy's identity on Day 1.  When he dies, he has one phase to decide who he passes his power to.  If he selects a Wolf or a Zombie, that player will gain a guardian power (with the same limitations) and the ability to choose whether or not their vote counts.  If he selects a human, that player will lose their vote but gain a Guardian ability with the same limitations as the original Guardian.  Does not get a Death post
5.  Seer:  5 uses of power.  May only use one per night.
6.  Vigilante:  3 uses of power.  May only use one per night.  Begins with the Magic Conch!
7.  Human
8.  Human: All human roles are the same.
9.  Human:
10.  Human:
11.  Human:
12.  Human:
13.  Human:

Zombies

14.  Zombie Leader:  Beginning Night 2, he may bite dead bodies. If, on any night, he bites the same player the Grave Robber resurrects, that person becomes a Zombie follower.  The Zombie leader may direct each one of his Zombie followers to kill one person per night.  May not be revived.  Does not know his partners.
15.  Grave Robber:  Beginning Night 2, he may choose one of the people who are in the graveyard each night to resurrect.  If he and the Zombie Leader choose the same person, that person will be revived and kill one person at the command of the Zombie leader PER NIGHT.  If he selects someone the Zombie Leader doesn't pick, that person can just come back to life.  Does not get a death post.  May not be revived.  Does not know his partners.
16.  Totem Guy:  May post a Totem each night.  If, by Day 2, neither the Wolf Totem or Guardian have guessed his identity, he will learn the identities of the Zombie Leader and the Grave Robber.  If either the Zombie Leader or Grave Robber dies, he may take over for them, becoming green as well.  However, he will maintain his Totem abilities.  Does not get a death postMay not be revived.  Does not know his partners.

1.  BlackDragonSlayer
2.  Yugi
3.  MaestroUGC
4.  spitllama
5.  Thiannon
6.  davy
7.  The Boy Who Cried Wolf
8. blueflower999
9. K-NiGhT
10. TheZeldaPianist275
11. Bubbles7689
12. Bird
13. Mashi
14. Dude
15. wolf
16. FSM-Reapr

Davy was revived!  Spitllama died!  It is now Day 7.  Day 7 ends on April 5 at 11:30 PM PST.  That's 2:30 AM on April 6 for all you East-Coasters.  24 hours from this post.

davy

Hey guys, I'm back!

Quote from: Bird on April 03, 2013, 11:19:12 AMMan, why are you being so mean? I'm only doing this because it's the only way by which the humans can win. I don't have any hard feelings towards the zombies, since they definitely did play better than the wolves. I don't see why you're so eager to screw us over anyway. We definitely played better than the wolves, who are only still relevant because of revivals. I thought you were  8)!!!

At least this game will stand as a strong argument against three-team games. And at least it's almost over.

Where are you all getting the idea from that wolves played the worst? If I look at what all teams did well and did wrong, I reach the following:

Zombies

+Creating an alliance (which I don't even know for sure, since the leader was dead before it could be put into action).
+FSM screwing bird over (which couldn't have helped him win the game anyway)
+FSM deciding to revive wolves (which couldn't have helped him win the game eighter)
-Waddle asking bird to vigi yugi
-Mashi claiming to yugi
-FSM consistently reminding players to make death posts (which is in the advantage of the GR, and which is something the humans should have noticed).

Humans

+Creating an alliance
+Lynching Bubbles
+The conch plan
+Lynching yugi (although you mistakenly lynched him for being the Zombie Leader/Grave Robber)
+?Vigi'ing the Zombie Leader (I don't know this for sure, since Dude and K-Night died during the same night, but one of them should be the Zombie leader)
-Lynching Mashi instead of vigi'ing him
-Lynching Maestro and Blueflower

Wolves

+Creating an alliance
+Me claiming Seer to protect Bubbles and me from being seer'd
+Yugi sharing Mashi's claim to Bird
+Me seering Mashi
+Me sharing Mashi's seering with Bird (this is something different from the above, because the above caused us to kill an enemy, while this caused me to gain more of Bird's trust).
+Me being suspicious of Waddle/FSM, which I could have used to lead the lynch against him during day 3 (if the conch plan had failed).
+Wolfing the guardian
+Wolfing the guardian again
+?Wolfing the Zombie leader (I don't know this for sure, since Dude and K-Night died during the same night, but one of them should be the Zombie leader)
-Bubbles appearently not being active enough (I feel so sorry for her, now she always have to be active during the game, or she'll be accused of not being a human).
-Not wolfing the guardian during night 2 or 3 (which would have prevented the conch plan).
-Me not telling my suspicion of FSM to yugi

I might have forgotten/not known some things, but currently, I don't see why people are saying that the zombies played best.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

FSM-Reapr

gg humans

The wolves played the worst because they were all found out and killed at one point. I think you're not supposed to do that. I consider your victory as a fluke, since the way you could have won was because I only needed you to kill people for me. I was controlling the wolf team in the end. 8) Unfortunately the human team wanted you to win rather than us.

Zombies would win the game if the humans would have some sportsmanship.

Also davy, because I won't give up and I love Bubbles more.