News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

TWG L: Zombies!

Started by vermilionvermin, March 17, 2013, 02:19:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bird

You could weigh in on the lynch. If you're human, come up with a convincing argument for one of the other three players. If you've been playing close attention, you shouldn't even have to reread the thread.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Thiannon

Honestly, I think the missed revive seems like FSM more than anyone. I can see him going against the percentages in trying to mislead the humans (and wolves, I suppose) into thinking the GR is dead or inactive. That said, he's been the most consistently productive of the four suspects we have remaining, including me, and it's tough to lynch the guy who's done the best job acting human. If he is a wolf, he's done a great job enacting what I like to call the Seizure Man Strategy, which is to make it look as if you're working harder for the human team than some or all of the humans and thereby make yourself effectively indispensable. It's an effective strategy that is really frustrating because it obviously breaks down in games with a higher effort level than what we're seeing here.

blueflower, if you want to avoid getting my vote--remember, if you are human and we lynch you, there's a roughly 66% chance we lose this game--I'd encourage you to review FSM's actions (or wolf's, I guess, though I don't think there's much to read) and make the case against him.
We can't let morality stop progress! - mnrogar

Bubbles

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

FSM-Reapr

I'd be happy to defend myself against any accusations you have.

Bird

Quote from: Thiannon on April 02, 2013, 11:17:16 AMHonestly, I think the missed revive seems like FSM more than anyone.

I'm think the missed revive is just that -- a missed revive. As in forgotten. The only person I've ever seen purposefully miss a power usage to get inactive lynched was Verm and he isn't playing. And with so many players inactive, missing a night due to forgetfulness strikes me as much more plausible, no matter who it might be. I suppose it's possible, but the small benefit doesn't seem like enough to get a person to overcome their natural instinct of defaulting to the status quo.

As for FSM, he has a bunch of stuff going his way. He claimed to Mashi very late (after I had asked for people to false claim to him, I believe), and he said in the claim that he was the Zombie Master, rather than the grave robber. That claim was almost certainly false (otherwise why did Mashi respond jokingly, the way he did). And I can't see him making a real claim, then sending in the false claim afterwards to create an alibi, just because nobody does stuff like that. On top of that, he's done an exhausting amount of work for the humans, including finding out the identity of the remaining wolf (which would be dumb for a zombie to do since the humans were clearly winning) and a bunch of other stuff involving TBWCW. Plus, he's too 8) to be a zombie.

FSM-Reapr

Yeah, the past couple of games are the ones I've tried to play as best as I could. It's also been a lot of fun!

Quote from: Bird on April 02, 2013, 12:25:20 PMPlus, he's too 8) to be a zombie.
^This mmd, thanks Bird. It means a lot to me to hear something like this from you.

FSM-Reapr

blueflower999

becuz I can

Thiannon

Fair enough. Let's get this show on the road, then.

blueflower999
We can't let morality stop progress! - mnrogar

Bubbles

blueflower999

>.>

Someone actually throw a legitimate accusation against me other than that I've been lazy this game so that I have a chance to defend myself for the sake of the human team.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Bird

The suspicion of you stemmed from the fact that you "fit the bill" better than anyone else, not because you did anything outright suspicious (indeed, how could you when you've been this inactive?). If you wanted to avoid lynching, you'd have to, as I said before, make a case against someone else.

Which you didn't!

Don't say we never gave you a chance.

spitllama

Why is Bubbles helping the lynch
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Bird

Good question. I wouldn't really worry about it, though, as there's no way she knows who the Grave Robber is (as evidenced by FSM finding out all the wolves by claiming grave robber to her).

Bubbles

its nice to be helpful sometimes