News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

TWG L: Zombies!

Started by vermilionvermin, March 17, 2013, 02:19:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bird on March 27, 2013, 05:30:56 PMYugi, why are you so desperate not to get lynched. You wanted to drop out not long ago!

And none of the players who have voted for FSM have responded to the fact that FSM false claimed to Mashi.
So... you're saying that Yugi, if he's a human (although I doubt it a little), should drop out with a bang (e.g. being lynched) and potentially harm the human team?? :P

About the second part: How do we know if he really false claimed to Mashi?? He might have just told you that; for all we know, he could have been in cohorts with Mashi and the other zombie (assuming that Maestro is NOT a zombie), unless there's more information that you can use to prove he's human?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

You know what, I have a grand idea!!!

How about, we lynch one of them, and then vigi the other (e.g. lynch FSM, and vigi Yugi :P). That way, we can be pretty much 100% certain that we've got the Zombie Leader. If Maestro is the Grave Robber, then somebody might get revived, but nobody else will die! Understand my logic??

It's a crazy plan, yes... but it just MIGHT work!!! :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

that is a horrible plan

Bird

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on March 27, 2013, 06:45:51 PMSo... you're saying that Yugi, if he's a human (although I doubt it a little), should drop out with a bang (e.g. being lynched) and potentially harm the human team?? :P

About the second part: How do we know if he really false claimed to Mashi?? He might have just told you that; for all we know, he could have been in cohorts with Mashi and the other zombie (assuming that Maestro is NOT a zombie), unless there's more information that you can use to prove he's human?
Because he sent it in very late and got a fake-claim-response type of response from Mashi. Like "FSM, I you were supposed to claim Zombie Master!!! I already have a Grave Digger Claim!!!!" or something.

It's just a lot easier to believe that he sent in a fake claim than it is to believe he sent in a real claim, got a response, then got a fake response to share with the thread.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure he's human.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

FSM-Reapr

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bird on March 27, 2013, 07:15:54 PMBecause he sent it in very late and got a fake-claim-response type of response from Mashi. Like "FSM, I you were supposed to claim Zombie Master!!! I already have a Grave Digger Claim!!!!" or something.

It's just a lot easier to believe that he sent in a fake claim than it is to believe he sent in a real claim, got a response, then got a fake response to share with the thread.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure he's human.
?? What ?? How do you know that he didn't just say that that's what Mashi sent him ??

...but we need to kill the zombie leader...

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Mashi on March 24, 2013, 12:40:24 PMYou're supposed to false claim Zombie Leader!!!  I already have a Grave Robber claim!!!

[quote author=Mashi link=action=profile;u=1062 date=1364154024]
You're supposed to false claim Zombie Leader!!!  I already have a Grave Robber claim!!!
[/quote]

There is no possible way to fake the "date=1364154024" that indicates when the PM was sent, unless I would have written it down when I was making that PM. Which I think we all can agree, is very farfetch'd.

There's your proof that this PM is real.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on February 03, 2013, 03:47:01 PMI is a zombie
Just in case you're wondering, that is from a PM sent by Sheikah during TWG XLVIII, except with altered text. :P

In "The Werewolf Game Rules and Guide" it even says:
Quote7. Players are allowed to share PMs and chat logs sent from other players. They are allowed to forge fake PMs and chat logs sent from other players. But they are not allowed to impersonate other players or the host, fake logs or PMs from the host or anything of that nature. If you have a question about any part of this rule, ask the host or the TWC before making a mistake.

However, since Bird really thinks you're a human:
Yugi

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

Wait.
Quote from: davy on March 27, 2013, 03:28:43 PMI thought about defending myself for a while, but that's stupid since no nsm player would not claim guardian to bird when they are guardian.

Bird

There is a pretty much comfirmed wolf here, and people are deciding to lynch a person who defended all suspicion on him.

BRILLIANT.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Yugi on March 27, 2013, 08:30:50 PMWait.

There is a pretty much comfirmed wolf here, and people are deciding to lynch a person who defended all suspicion on him.

BRILLIANT.
Bird want to at least cripple the zombies before we go after the wolves... although, if none of our suspicions are right, it won't matter either way... D:

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

But in 72 Hours Remaining, the wolves used that to their advantage.

I'm not going to switch my vote to davy until two people voting for FSM vote for davy. Then I can take my vote off without dying.

Bird

I thought I already explained myself, but I'll do it again in case anyone is unclear.

What good will lynching Davy this phase do? There's another wolf alive, so they'll keep making night kills. And at the same time, it would allow the zombie team to get stronger. They'll make a night kill, and revive another player so that they can make two night kills the following phase.

Since the zombie team is getting stronger every phase unless we do something about it, and since the wolf team won't get any weaker from a wolf lynch, we should try and go for zombies right now.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Yugi

Quote from: Yugi on March 27, 2013, 01:14:11 AMI'm pretty sure if you were being truthful, this would be the first time I would have done this, so it can't be typical of me.
Bird, would it be possible to look at my defense.

vermilionvermin

Wolves

1.  Master Wolf
2.  Wolf ShamanDoes not get a death post
3.  Wolf Totem:  Once per game, may replace the Totem Guy's Totem with a Totem of his own.  He also gets two guesses of the Totem Guy's identity per day phase.  If the Totem Guy dies or takes over the role of another Zombie, he gets to write ALL the totems.  Does not get a death post

Humans

4.  Guardian:  In order to guard the seer or vigilante, must reduce their power use by 1 each attempted guarding.  He also gets three guesses of the Totem Guy's identity on Day 1.  When he dies, he has one phase to decide who he passes his power to.  If he selects a Wolf or a Zombie, that player will gain a guardian power (with the same limitations) and the ability to choose whether or not their vote counts.  If he selects a human, that player will lose their vote but gain a Guardian ability with the same limitations as the original Guardian.  Does not get a Death post
5.  Seer:  5 uses of power.  May only use one per night.
6.  Vigilante:  3 uses of power.  May only use one per night.  Begins with the Magic Conch!
7.  Human
8.  Human: All human roles are the same.
9.  Human:
10.  Human:
11.  Human:
12.  Human:
13.  Human:

Zombies

14.  Zombie Leader:  Beginning Night 2, he may bite dead bodies. If, on any night, he bites the same player the Grave Robber resurrects, that person becomes a Zombie follower.  The Zombie leader may direct each one of his Zombie followers to kill one person per night.  May not be revived.  Does not know his partners.
15.  Grave Robber:  Beginning Night 2, he may choose one of the people who are in the graveyard each night to resurrect.  If he and the Zombie Leader choose the same person, that person will be revived and kill one person at the command of the Zombie leader PER NIGHT.  If he selects someone the Zombie Leader doesn't pick, that person can just come back to life.  Does not get a death post.  May not be revived.  Does not know his partners.
16.  Totem Guy:  May post a Totem each night.  If, by Day 2, neither the Wolf Totem or Guardian have guessed his identity, he will learn the identities of the Zombie Leader and the Grave Robber.  If either the Zombie Leader or Grave Robber dies, he may take over for them, becoming green as well.  However, he will maintain his Totem abilities.  Does not get a death postMay not be revived.  Does not know his partners.

1.  BlackDragonSlayer
2.  Yugi
3.  MaestroUGC
4.  spitllama
5.  Thiannon
6.  davy
7.  The Boy Who Cried Wolf
8. blueflower999
9. K-NiGhT
10. TheZeldaPianist275
11. Bubbles7689
12. Bird
13. Mashi
14. Dude
15. wolf
16. FSM-Reapr

Yugi was lynched.  It is now Night 4.  Night 4 ends on March 28th at 11:59 PM EST.

Yugi

I can make a death post. Right?