News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

TWG L: Zombies!

Started by vermilionvermin, March 17, 2013, 02:19:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FSM-Reapr

BDS, there is no harm for one zombie being loose for a while. First one of the zombies should be killed, then all the wolves and if the game doesn't end there(I'm not sure of the winning conditions, I'll check them after I finish this post), then the last zombie.

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on March 27, 2013, 02:08:08 AMRemember that, according to Mashi, Maestro claimed Grave Robber.
Wait what?!
It matches with the PM Mashi sent to me when I false-claimed Grave Robber to him.
Quote from: Mashi on March 24, 2013, 12:40:24 PMYou're supposed to false claim Zombie Leader!!!  I already have a Grave Robber claim!!!
I highly doubt Mashi would say something like this without a reason. I have a feeling he's trying to frame Maestro, because that PM didn't look like something Mashi would say. Idk, opinions people?

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on March 27, 2013, 02:16:10 PMWait what?!

It matches with the PM Mashi sent to me when I false-claimed Grave Robber to him.I highly doubt Mashi would say something like this without a reason. I have a feeling he's trying to frame Maestro, because that PM didn't look like something Mashi would say. Idk, opinions people?
Yep; I claimed Zombie Leader.
I even included a picture of the Mutant Enemy Logo:
Grrr Argh
[close]
How authentic can a claim like that be... I mean, seriously! :P

Anyway, I think it's more likely that he didn't believe YOUR claim, unless he said something later to contradict it.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

davy

I thought about defending myself for a while, but that's stupid since no nsm player would not claim guardian to bird when they are guardian.

Bird
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: davy on March 27, 2013, 03:28:43 PMI thought about defending myself for a while, but that's stupid since no nsm player would not claim guardian to bird when they are guardian.

Bird
What? Why are you voting for Bird if he is the alliance leader and vigilante? Are you admitting that you're a wolf? :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

blueflower999

I am in favor of an FSM lynch.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

FSM-Reapr

Voting for Yugi because I don't wanna dieeeeeeee

also it's now Yugi 3- me 4

You should at least give reasons why you voted for me so I'd at least have a chance to defend myself!

FSM-Reapr

Also I'm the only one of those three who have actually posted a defense and I have the most votes.

You people are absolutely frivolous.

Toby

Defences are for shnubs.

spitllama

Yugi

FSM won't be havin none of dat lynchin stuff.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Yugi

Bird

Yugi - Spitllama FSM
BDS - Spitllama FSM-Reapr
spitllama - FSM-Reapr Yugi
Bird - Yugi
Thiannon - Yugi
FSM - Maestro Yugi
TBWCW - FSM
Davy - Bird
blueflower - FSM

Yugi - 4
FSM - 4
Bird - 1

Yugi, why are you so desperate not to get lynched. You wanted to drop out not long ago!

And none of the players who have voted for FSM have responded to the fact that FSM false claimed to Mashi.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Yugi

Well there is evidence of FSM not being human, plus, his voting for me because he "doesn't want to dieeeeeeeeee" is pretty much bandwagoning.

And I'm still dropping out.

FSM-Reapr

That was a reference to shadowkirby in 72 Hours Remaining.

btw if you're dropping out wouldn't it be best that you'd be lynched

just saying

Yugi

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on March 27, 2013, 06:02:08 PMThat was a reference to shadowkirby in 72 Hours Remaining.

btw if you're dropping out wouldn't it be best that you'd be lynched

just saying
Well someone might want to play.

Plus if that were true you wouldn't be here.