TWG L: Zombies!

Started by vermilionvermin, March 17, 2013, 02:19:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thiannon

Bird and I discussed this, and I'm on board with the SocialFox/Yugi lynch.
We can't let morality stop progress! - mnrogar

FSM-Reapr

Oh god the quotes do not come with a quote :<

Spoiler
Quote from: Bird on March 25, 2013, 01:40:07 AM

How would that get TZP revived without the doubt that he'd be a follower? Wouldn't a post like that just get the zombie master and grave robber to target the same player, effectively ensuring that TZP was revived as a follower?

That didn't cross my mind. :< My main thing with that post was to make it just in case someone like wolf(that sounded so mean and I'd apologize him now if I could) would be another one of those zombies and didn't understand Mashi's post. He'd target TZP while the other one would target spitllama, making the revived one a human with no drawbacks. This was my way of thinking when I made that post. I know it's not that good of a defense, but it's the truth. (also it was 0:25 am when I made that post)

Quote from: Bird on March 25, 2013, 02:20:34 AM

he's dodging explanations, and I saw him sending and receiving PMs after Mashi claimed (which he didn't explain to me until after my post).

I was dodging explanations because I thought you were trying to make me look suspicious and I was trying to help you in it. Then you made this post and I realized that you were serious the entire time. Also I was sending PMs to Vermverm asking can the person who's revived be vigi'd the same phase he was revived. The answer was no btw. I was gone for three hours, from 20:30 to 23:30 German time. I haven't sent or received any other PMs that you have not seen. Except this
(click to show/hide)
Quote from: FSM-Reapr on March 24, 2013, 07:42:18 AM

Hi.

I know you're not allowed to say anything, but nothing I see prevents me from doing this PM.

You all should make death posts, all of you, asap.

Quote from: Bird on March 25, 2013, 02:20:34 AM

On top of all of that, I keep getting weird PMs from him that don't make any sense. I haven't said anything in response to him, yet I keep getting messages that say things like "Do you have their claims?" and "Not yet, sorry! I'd have to look like a wolf to make that work the best as possible."

(click to show/hide)
Quote from: Bird on March 25, 2013, 01:51:50 AM

ugh. I don't know. And then he was acting really weird in the thread.

What I meant was that I thought that, maybe more than 3 people claimed, but I think the claimers that Mashi believed were: Maestro (as a wolf), FSM and k-NiGhT.

I replied to this PM. I was interested that was that were you assuming or did they send you their claims. I should have chosen my words better.
(click to show/hide)
This was sent because I thought you were trying to make me look suspicious.

Quote from: Bird on March 25, 2013, 02:38:55 AM

Your original plan didn't make any sense. Why would you be at risk of getting killed? Everybody was extremely suspicious of Waddle Bro on Day 1, and it doesn't look like you've done anything to make yourself look very human. You say you made a post that would make you look like a wolf. You say this post had a spelling error. I don't know what post you're talking about. Feel free to point it out to me, but all I see is tons of evidence pointing to you being a zombie.

(click to show/hide)
Quote from: Bird on March 22, 2013, 10:08:02 PM

Waddle Bro - Not sure why he was voted for, he seems very helpful so far. He introduced the idea of the vigi claiming, which was an excellent idea, and suggested that Yugi be lynched, which is also pretty helpful.

If the human alliance leader thinks I'm a human, I feel like I have a target on my back and if I was a wolf, I would go after the most active who seems human.

Now for the most cheesy part that sickens me to even say out loud because it's so cheesy.
I enjoy playing TWG a lot and frankly put it feels awesome to make all sorts of strategies and see when they work. I think this is the reason why I try so hard. Also it's the most fun I've had over the time I've been at the clinic. I don't want it to end. :(

That's all I got.

Good night, Bird. And Verm. I'll hit the bed.
[close]

Voting for Maestro, since in his last game where he was a third-party role(and I hosted) he was one of the most active players and ended up being wolf shamaned. It was most likely because of his activity why he was seered. I think he learned his lesson and hasn't even posted once on this thread in this game(I think)! Also not voting for Mashi when he saw that he's trying to receive claims strikes me as insanely suspicious.

ninja'd x2

I don't want to bandwagon but I'll change my vote to him if I really, really have to.

Bird

Yeah, he's my vigi pick.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on March 26, 2013, 09:17:49 PMVoting for Maestro, since in his last game where he was a third-party role(and I hosted) he was one of the most active players and ended up being wolf shamaned. It was most likely because of his activity why he was seered. I think he learned his lesson and hasn't even posted once on this thread in this game(I think)! Also not voting for Mashi when he saw that he's trying to receive claims strikes me as insanely suspicious.
;)

I seered him in that game because I was suspicious of him after a chat.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FSM-Reapr

Yugi

Quote from: Bird on March 26, 2013, 09:06:28 PMIf you subtract the "online at the right time stuff," Yugi looks like the best option. I think doing weird claim stuff like that is pretty typical of him, isn't it? As a bonus, he's dropping out anyway.
I'm pretty sure if you were being truthful, this would be the first time I would have done this, so it can't be typical of me.

Toby

To me the Yugi claiming thing seems like something he would do as a human but probably not as a zombie.

BlackDragonSlayer

Wait a minute... if Yugi is a zombie (specifically, the Grave Robber), then that probably means that FSM is the Zombie Leader, and Maestro is a human (but too inactive :P) who's inactivity was taken advantage of by Mashi. :P Remember that, according to Mashi, Maestro claimed Grave Robber.
However, if Maestro is a zombie, that probably means that the other, real zombie wasn't able to claim before Mashi was lynched.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Wolf

Quote from: Bird on March 26, 2013, 08:23:50 PMUGH.

I've been talking to Thiannon, and he's totally right. Regarding Mashi's claim that he knew both his partners already:

(10:02:29 PM) Thiannon: Do you necessarily trust Mashi on that, though?

How could he be sure he had united his team when at least 5 players hadn't even been online? Why would he post an order of zombification if they knew each other? It doesn't necessarily add up, especially since there's a lot of evidence going against the only people online at the appropriate time to be zombies.

So if we want to kill a zombie (or the master wolf I guess), it's coming from this list of 8 players:

BlackDragonSlayer
Yugi
MaestroUGC
Thiannon
The Boy Who Cried Wolf
blueflower999
wolf
FSM-Reapr
Well, I'll only tell you all this, I'm not a zombie.
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

Toby

I'm actually going to go with FSM (I always seem to think you!)

I thought Waddle was strange at the start and FSM seems to be carrying on Waddle's personality.

Anyway, why would a human 'act' suspicious to save himself? You don't act suspicious to help your team. You be suspicious if you want to take the death for another role or to protect it. No human cares about his role. He must have some sort of power or special role.

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on March 27, 2013, 05:46:38 AMI'm actually going to go with FSM (I always seem to think you!)
gee i wonder why

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on March 27, 2013, 05:46:38 AMAnyway, why would a human 'act' suspicious to save himself? You don't act suspicious to help your team. You be suspicious if you want to take the death for another role or to protect it. No human cares about his role. He must have some sort of power or special role.
You do realize that when there's a less chance of a human being wolfed, a chance of a zombie being wolfed rises? No? Well now you do.
I already explained why I don't want to die, and I'm not going to repeat it because it's soo cheesy. A part of me would like to delete that part, lol.

Toby

If someone thinks I'm picking on FSM you can go away

Bird

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on March 27, 2013, 02:08:08 AMWait a minute... if Yugi is a zombie (specifically, the Grave Robber), then that probably means that FSM is the Zombie Leader, and Maestro is a human (but too inactive :P) who's inactivity was taken advantage of by Mashi. :P Remember that, according to Mashi, Maestro claimed Grave Robber.
However, if Maestro is a zombie, that probably means that the other, real zombie wasn't able to claim before Mashi was lynched.
If Maestro is a zombie, he likely did not claim to Mashi. I was stalking the who is online list pretty carefully during that period, and after he read the thread, he began reading other threads rather than sending a PM.

To those of you suspicious of FSM... do you really think that, if he were a zombie, he would have claimed to Mashi and then immediately afterwards created a false claim to Mashi to send to me? That's some incredible foresight that I don't think any TWG player in this game has.

And for some reason, I thought Yugi did some dumb claim stuff in another game, like Uprising Madness or something. Guess I was mistaken. The theory still holds, even if it isn't something Yugi's done in the past.

And did wolf just admit to being the master wolf?
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Toby

About Wolf, I was thinking the same thing but didn't want to jump into it.

Wolf, if your the masterwolf claim to Bird and maybe you can help us kill 'em zombies!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on March 27, 2013, 05:46:38 AMI thought Waddle was strange at the start and FSM seems to be carrying on Waddle's personality.

Anyway, why would a human 'act' suspicious to save himself? You don't act suspicious to help your team. You be suspicious if you want to take the death for another role or to protect it. No human cares about his role. He must have some sort of power or special role.
At first, Waddle and FSM seem to be really similar, but they have slightly different playing styles.

Quote from: Bird on March 27, 2013, 09:54:35 AMIf Maestro is a zombie, he likely did not claim to Mashi. I was stalking the who is online list pretty carefully during that period, and after he read the thread, he began reading other threads rather than sending a PM.

To those of you suspicious of FSM... do you really think that, if he were a zombie, he would have claimed to Mashi and then immediately afterwards created a false claim to Mashi to send to me? That's some incredible foresight that I don't think any TWG player in this game has.

And for some reason, I thought Yugi did some dumb claim stuff in another game, like Uprising Madness or something. Guess I was mistaken. The theory still holds, even if it isn't something Yugi's done in the past.

And did wolf just admit to being the master wolf?
But then, in that situation, there's still one zombie missing.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber