News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

TWG L: Zombies!

Started by vermilionvermin, March 17, 2013, 02:19:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bird

I would really appreciate it if you would explain yourself. Even if it seems dumb in hindsight, what logic led you to think that "we could possibly get TZP revived without the doubt that he'd be a follower," by making that post?

I'm planning on using my power tonight. I have two uses left, and I don't want to make a big mistake due to poor communication.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

FSM-Reapr

I'll be out of town today so I'll explain tomorrow when I get back.

Bird

You just made another post, surely you have time to explain yourself.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bird on March 24, 2013, 04:52:46 PMYou just made another post, surely you have time to explain yourself.
I think I can sort of explain it:
It's likely that the zombies clearly read Mashi's post; they're going to revive TZP either way. However, not all humans may have read it, especially the more-inactive ones; they may become more confused if TZP is revived and we need to lynch him.

???
Still doesn't make much sense, though...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bird

He's acting extremely odd.

The original post didn't make sense, he's dodging explanations, and I saw him sending and receiving PMs after Mashi claimed (which he didn't explain to me until after my post). On top of all of that, I keep getting weird PMs from him that don't make any sense. I haven't said anything in response to him, yet I keep getting messages that say things like "Do you have their claims?" and "Not yet, sorry! I'd have to look like a wolf to make that work the best as possible." This, coupled with the fact that Mashi said he received both Zombie claims between his original "I'm the Totem" post and an IRC chat two hours later makes me think that FSM is probably a zombie.

Yugi

So what do we do if someone is revived?

Dude

Dude

Oh shit, I didn't notice the rest of the pages.

Reading... Please wait warmly...

Yugi

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Dude on March 24, 2013, 09:03:30 PMOh shit, I didn't notice the rest of the pages.

Reading... Please wait warmly...

The more you know!
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dude

Quote from: Yugi on March 24, 2013, 09:03:35 PMgj dude
thx yugi

Not really much to say that hasn't been said already so...

Dude

Someone text me tomorrow to tell me to be active because I totally forgot until just a few minutes ago.

vermilionvermin

Wolves

1.  Master Wolf
2.  Wolf ShamanDoes not get a death post
3.  Wolf Totem:  Once per game, may replace the Totem Guy's Totem with a Totem of his own.  He also gets two guesses of the Totem Guy's identity per day phase.  If the Totem Guy dies or takes over the role of another Zombie, he gets to write ALL the totems.  Does not get a death post

Humans

4.  Guardian:  In order to guard the seer or vigilante, must reduce their power use by 1 each attempted guarding.  He also gets three guesses of the Totem Guy's identity on Day 1.  When he dies, he has one phase to decide who he passes his power to.  If he selects a Wolf or a Zombie, that player will gain a guardian power (with the same limitations) and the ability to choose whether or not their vote counts.  If he selects a human, that player will lose their vote but gain a Guardian ability with the same limitations as the original Guardian.  Does not get a Death post
5.  Seer:  5 uses of power.  May only use one per night.
6.  Vigilante:  3 uses of power.  May only use one per night.  Begins with the Magic Conch!
7.  Human
8.  Human: All human roles are the same.
9.  Human:
10.  Human:
11.  Human:
12.  Human:
13.  Human:

Zombies

14.  Zombie Leader:  Beginning Night 2, he may bite dead bodies. If, on any night, he bites the same player the Grave Robber resurrects, that person becomes a Zombie follower.  The Zombie leader may direct each one of his Zombie followers to kill one person per night.  May not be revived.  Does not know his partners.
15.  Grave Robber:  Beginning Night 2, he may choose one of the people who are in the graveyard each night to resurrect.  If he and the Zombie Leader choose the same person, that person will be revived and kill one person at the command of the Zombie leader PER NIGHT.  If he selects someone the Zombie Leader doesn't pick, that person can just come back to life.  Does not get a death post.  May not be revived.  Does not know his partners.
16.  Totem Guy:  May post a Totem each night.  If, by Day 2, neither the Wolf Totem or Guardian have guessed his identity, he will learn the identities of the Zombie Leader and the Grave Robber.  If either the Zombie Leader or Grave Robber dies, he may take over for them, becoming green as well.  However, he will maintain his Totem abilities.  Does not get a death postMay not be revived.  Does not know his partners.

1.  BlackDragonSlayer
2.  Yugi
3.  MaestroUGC
4.  spitllama
5.  Thiannon
6.  davy
7.  The Boy Who Cried Wolf
8. blueflower999
9. K-NiGhT
10. TheZeldaPianist275
11. Bubbles7689
12. Bird
13. Mashi
14. Dude
15. wolf
16. FSM-Reapr

Totem:

The conch is silent!  K-NiGhT died.  Dude died.  Spitllama un-died.  It is now Day 3.  Day 3 ends on March 27th at 11:59 PM EST.

Yugi

vermilionvermin

I made a mistake in the first posting of the update, but I've fixed it.  Dude died as well.