News:

Want to request some new sheets? Visit the Guide to Making a Request to learn how to do that!

Main Menu

TWG L: Zombies!

Started by vermilionvermin, March 17, 2013, 02:19:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FSM-Reapr

I already sent them a PM to do so.

davy

Sorry for not being active yesterday, I was gone the entire day.

Quote from: Mashi on March 22, 2013, 06:58:47 PMso no matter what my defence is, youre keeping your vote on me???
No, if you could convince my that it was your strategy to counterclaim different roles, I would have removed my vote from you. However, I know that you are a good player, and I expect from you that you do not make mistakes like that, especially if making that mistake would be a good move if you were a zombie.

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on March 24, 2013, 12:38:43 AMI already sent them a PM to do so.

FSM, this seems to me as dead-living talk, which is, as you should know, not allowed.

Oh, and Verm, I think you've forgotten wolf's phantom.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

FSM-Reapr

I am allowed to send the dead people PMs. They can't reply to me. That's the rule.

TheZeldaPianist275

See?  SEEEEEEEE?  I'm positively human.  (well, almost)

Confirming that FSM did send that PM.  Interpret it how you want, but I'm inclined to think he/Waddle Bro is human.

Ugh, we have so little to go on this game.....

Toby

You could of told us your role :(

FSM-Reapr

I'm pretty sure it's human, because no zombie or master wolf would claim themselves and it would be dumb to reveal that the guardian or seer is dead publicly.

FSM-Reapr

Thiannon

Looks like the Bubbles lynch wasn't a bad one after all. I was a little concerned that she didn't kick and scream all that much. (Aside: do players often kick and scream when they're being lynched on NSM?) Anyway, I'm back home and should be more active from here on.

Bird: I voted for Spitllama because he hadn't made a death post at that point (and still hasn't, of course). Credit goes to davy, I believe, for pointing that out. But that would be an amusing wolfibi for an inexperienced player.

K-Night: You struck me as someone who would disregard Bird's "kill from the bottom" directive. Also, you seemed inactive, not that I should be one to judge.

I'm leaning human on FSM/Waddle now. I'll have more later today.
We can't let morality stop progress! - mnrogar

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Thiannon on March 24, 2013, 09:10:20 AMK-Night: You struck me as someone who would disregard Bird's "kill from the bottom" directive. Also, you seemed inactive, not that I should be one to judge.

I'll admit I have been inactive. Solo/Ensemble contest kinda ruled my life this past week. I should have more time to be active starting now.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Bird

Mashi was seered purple.

Don't insta please.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Mashi

Figured as much.
Grave Robber, Zombie Leader, claim to me.  Someone guessed that I was Totem Guy, so I don't know your identities.  I'll unite you two to zombify people.
If you both are simply paranoid for no reason, revive and zombify TheZeldaPianist275 next Night Phase.

Wolves, Guardian is dead, you should wolf Bird next Night Phase.

Mashi

Oh, and for future reference, if you two don't unite (such as if I'm Insta'd before then), just zombify whoever is dead by going down the Player list from the top.  So, if Yugi and Thiannon were dead, for example, you would zombify Yugi, since he's higher.  If BlackDragonSlayer were dead, you would zombify him instead.

Sorry for playing so poorly, you two!  Messed up badly when I messed up a claim to Yugi.  I wanted to be able to make it so that I could say I was false claiming that too, but I really butchered that!  My mistake; good luck you two!

Bird

Hmm... perhaps this could have been handled better. As in, with vigis.

I'm really off my game lately!

Bird