News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

TWG L: Zombies!

Started by vermilionvermin, March 17, 2013, 02:19:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

Quote from: Bird on March 21, 2013, 03:27:19 PMwhy can't everyone be kool like davy
HIS EDGY PLANET NEEDS HIM.

davy

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on March 21, 2013, 03:29:57 PMThere is a limit to my coolness and Davy breaks my limit.

THIS is why TBWCW is not on my suspicion list.

jk, actually overlooked his post with his vote, which puts him on 2 in my suspicion list.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

TheZeldaPianist275

Davy, I wasn't accusing the inactive people or even saying they were suspicious.  Just saying that I didn't know what to think about them.

And waitwaitwaitaminute, Social actually got claims?  I missed that.

Fine Bird. -__-

1. Bubbles  Not quite sure what to make of her defense.  I'll leave my vote on her for now.

2. Mashi- Pretty weird shenanigans.  See Davy's post.

3. BlackDragonSlayer- Nobody attack me for this.  I'm just getting kind of a weird vibe from how he's acting this phase.

4. Maestro- I know he usually doesn't say much, but he hasn't said ANYTHING.

5. Blueflower- Uncharacteristic inactivity, but not quite to the extent that Bubbles is.

6. TBWCW- His attack on Waddle was extremely frivolous. 
Quote from: Bubbles7689 on March 21, 2013, 03:17:57 PMor just picking on the Otso bros again
^ that made me lol.

7. Yugi- His claim seems a bit more legit than Mashi's.

8. K-Night- I was wuff with him last game, and I think he would have behaved a bit differently than he is now.

9. Waddle Bro- Meh. See Davy's post.

10. Wolf- I know he's new, but new players usually post more than this.

11. Thiannon- I've never done TWG with him before, so I'm going off what Davy said about his activity level.  I am ready and waiting to boot him higher up my list.

12. Davy- You're thinking through your arguments well, so you're pretty low.  For now.

13. Dude-
Quote from: Dude on March 21, 2013, 10:43:59 AMSafety on TZP because I have no fucking clue what to think just yet.
Yup.  Sounds like Dude.

14. Bird- Uncounterclaimed.

15. TZP- AWWWWWWWWW YEEEAAAAHHHHHHHH

On a side note, does someone want to explain the "I am the please" joke to me?

blueflower999

It's just a joke that Mashi uses. Not really sure if there's any logic behind it. Mashi doesn't need logic because he is the please.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Toby

Hey, its day 1, not much to go on.

Bubbles

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on March 21, 2013, 03:44:40 PM1. Bubbles  Not quite sure what to make of her defense.  I'll leave my vote on her for now.
My "defense"? Theres nothing really to defend since its just an inactivity thing

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on March 21, 2013, 03:44:40 PM3. BlackDragonSlayer- Nobody attack me for this.  I'm just getting kind of a weird vibe from how he's acting this phase.
Don't worry; that's normal to think. :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Mashi

I don't think Yugi is the Grave Robber.  I sent him a false claim trying to pretend to be a Zombie that counterclaimed to cause confusion (in case he truly was the Grave Robber; I couldn't really tell whether it was planned by the conversation I had with Bird), but he didn't respond, despite having been online.  If he were the Grave Robber, I would imagine that because of that fact, he would have at least felt inclined to respond, instead of a Human, who would probably ignore it.  I only say this because in the past (in my memory), I've noticed that Wolves had been more prone to responding to such shenanigans than Humans.

Then there's also the fact that he tried to have Zombies claim to him to out them in the thread.  I presume that he told Bird of his plans prior.  And I also presume that Yugi is rational and realises that claiming as a Zombie isn't a good idea.  So it really would make more sense for him to false claim as a Human than truly claim as a Zombie, as the latter would lead to a huge loss on his team.

Also, in rehard to davy, hahaha, whoops, I forgot the role I false claimed!  I seem to have grown a fancy for that since last game (I might have made that same mistake in my false claim to Yugi too; whoops!!!).  My mistake; though, I don't really see why you would think I make such an outrageous mistake like that.  I'm careless sometimes; look at last game and how my Seer claim to BlackDragonSlayer occurred at the eleventh hour.

Anyhow, I'm looking positively towards Yugi currently, despite relative suspicion by a couple of Players.  I feel that, as a Wolf, he wouldn't be prone to thinking of plans like false claiming a Zombie Role.  This type of false claiming plan sounds like something he would more likely come up with as a Human, but that's just me, anyhow.

Suspicion list a bit later.

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Yugi on March 21, 2013, 03:12:27 PMBut I actually shared my claims with bird (The Claim was sadly a fake though), why would I do that if I was really a Zombie?
In that case I will remove my vote! Sorry, I had no idea! idk Maestro

Also this is my last phase, it seems that FSM will take over me, asap I guess. I'll be gone most of tomorrow.

FSM-Reapr

I got my role PM.

There

K-NiGhT

Gah I leave for one day and there's like 5 pages to read.[/exaggeration]

Anyway. I really am not sure who to vote for :|
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

vermilionvermin

This is me posting to confirm that FSM is replacing Waddle.

Dude

Wolf

Did we find this totem guy?
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

Toby