News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

TWG L: Zombies!

Started by vermilionvermin, March 17, 2013, 02:19:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bird

Also, please replace Maestro with FSM.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Toby

Waddle

I thought you were quite out of character at the start of this phase. I don't know if you were just being extremely enthusiastic to help humans or trying to look good for the post game or what but I'm getting this feeling your trying too much to look human/help humans.

Just a feeling from you. No strong push towards you like 'kill himm nowww!' But you do just seem a little too enthusiastic.

FSM-Reapr

I'll replace the one who asked first.

Waddle Bro

I'm most likely going to get lynched as far as I think, so I think it would be best that FSM would replace the inactive Maestro instead of me.

Waddle Bro

Also idk why people are voting me even though I provided a good defense imo, lol. You should vote later since the least what we want is an insta.

Also TBWCW, I want to get one thing straight. You can never try too hard to help humans. If you are not willing to give your 110%, you're not a guy I'd exactly call a team player.

Also working on a suspicion list.

Waddle Bro

Triple post because I can

I came up with a plan to find out is a dead guy a zombie, wolf or a human.

Since most of the bad guys aren't given death posts, all you have to do is to make a death post and we can see are you a wolf, since if you don't make a death post, you're 100% wuff or a zombie. This would be recommended to do as soon as you die.

Dude

Safety on TZP because I have no fucking clue what to think just yet.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Waddle Bro on March 21, 2013, 10:25:47 AMTriple post because I can

I came up with a plan to find out is a dead guy a zombie, wolf or a human.

Since most of the bad guys aren't given death posts, all you have to do is to make a death post and we can see are you a wolf, since if you don't make a death post, you're 100% wuff or a zombie. This would be recommended to do as soon as you die.
Only one flaw with that: the Master Wolf gets a death post, but the Guardian doesn't.

Also, I'm not really sure if I could pick five people total who are suspicious, especially so early... Waddle Bro is obviously acting rather suspicious, whether or not that means he's non-human (wolf OR zombie), but it wouldn't be entirely smart to jump on the bandwagon... yet. :P
And aside from Yugi-Fox and Mashi's claims, which Bird seems to trust as being to try and lure the zombies, nobody else seems to be doing much to justify my "odd suspicion(s)"...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

TheZeldaPianist275

Removing vote from Waddle Bro for what was indeed a good defense.

Also: Verm, what was up with that blank totem?  Was that intentional?

My suspicions:

I was literally about to actually write this, but then I looked at the player list again.  Wolf.  Maestro.  Bubbles.  Thiannon.  K-Night.  Davy.  These guys have all been super inactive.  I have no clue what to say about them.

Also, I was about to change my vote to Boy for continuing to attack Waddle, but reread his post and it seems like an innocent reason, even if it's weak.  Boy, I'd strongly recommend removing that vote.  I see what you're saying, but the vibe I got wasn't excitement as much as intensity, for lack of a better word.

Bubbles for now, because of an uncharacteristically small amount of activity.  Last time she did this, she was the Meta.

davy

Quote from: Waddle Bro on March 21, 2013, 07:58:57 AMHa, funny. I already have to give up since I'll be busy because of schoolwork. I will most likely be unable to participate the next TWG, too.

Holy shit, if I get lynched for making a post that intended to help the human team, I promise that it's time for me to take a longer break from TWG.

I only said it because at the time I thought the Night Phase was going to end 24 hours after it had started. I remember saying to Blueflower in the Mibbit chat that when he asked "when is the phase going to end?" I said: "normally idk" or something like that. I don't have the log, but ask Blueflower. He should confirm this.
Bird wasn't online at the time and there was only hours until the phase is going to end(when I thought that Night Phases last 24 hours, like they usually do) and I was going to be busy for the rest of the evening trying to finish my book report for the English class. I definitely didn't want the Zombies to unite so I made a reminder post for Bird so he would see it and wouldn't have a chance of missing it if he'd come online only minutes before the phase ends. I have always seen life that it's better to regret you did then something what you didn't do. I legitimately didn't see what harm could making that post do to me. I see now.

Besides, I was always positive that if Yugi was false-claiming, there would be no doubt that he wouldn't tell Bird his plans to avoid him getting lynched. I might have said Blueflower something about this, I'm not exactly sure. Anyways, if you honestly think that I didn't think of an obvious fact like that, you're underestimating my TWG skills. Big time.

Also, I honestly was going to do exactly what Mashi did, just in case Yugi was actually the real Grave Robber just avoiding to get vigi'd and still possibly receive claims. But Mashi was faster by seconds before I told Bird my plan, he can prove this!

I actually will vote for Yugi. I think Yugi is actually the Grave Robber, trying to play false-claiming to Bird, since that's what I would have done if I was him. But, I'll most likely change this to match the top name on Bird's suspicion list he'll post.

Here's a PM I sent to FSM containing my thoughts, so he could take over me with no worries.As you can see, this proves that I'm not the Grave Robber. Why the hell would have I said that I think Yugi's the one if I'm myself the one?!
(also by "him" I mean grave robber in the end. I should of chosen my words better, sorry)

Also I wish FSM would take over me in the middle of this Day Phase because I'll be busy rest of the Day and I honestly have no time to waste, I was supposed to do my Finnish essay but this post took most of the time I had. :(
ok your argument about the 24 hour long night phase seems reasonable.
I think the risk of dying for Yugi would be a bit to high to try to claim like that, but that's just my opinion.
The PM does not prove your humanity, it could have easily be faked, and none of the players recieving the PM can confirm it, since one of them is the host, and the other one is not playing. Saying that it proves that you're not the Grave Robber only increases my suspicion for you (also, isn't there a rule that you may not sent messages containing TWG information to members that are not playing in/not hosting the current game?).
In the end, that defense lowered my suspicion of you, but not enough to remove you from my list.

Moving on to my suspicion list:

Since not so much has happened so far, none of my suspects are very suspicious, but just more suspicious than the rest of the players.

1. Mashi

Mashi said he counterclaimed Yugi to prevent the zombies from setting up. Later however, he makes this post:

Quote from: Mashi on March 20, 2013, 03:53:47 PMGrave Robber and Totem Guy, claim to me. :(

in which he reveals that he's not the Grave Robber. That could eighter be a mistake of the Zombie Leader or of a fake claiming normal human. However, by asking the Grave Robber to claim to him, he is revealing that he doesn't think Yugi's claim is real. If Mashi would be a human, Mashi would have counterclaimed because he thought Yugi's claim was real, whereas as a Zombie, Mashi would have counterclaimed because he thought Yugi's claim was fake.

2. Waddle bro, see above.

3. Yugi

Claimed Graverobber, and if neighter Mashi nor Waddle are the graverobber, Yugi is pretty likely to be it.

4. Spitllama

Didn't make a death post yet.

5. Bubbles, because she's the only one on TZP's list where I agree on.

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on March 21, 2013, 11:20:07 AMRemoving vote from Waddle Bro for what was indeed a good defense.

Also: Verm, what was up with that blank totem?  Was that intentional?

My suspicions:

I was literally about to actually write this, but then I looked at the player list again.  Wolf.  Maestro.  Bubbles.  Thiannon.  K-Night.  Davy.  These guys have all been super inactive.  I have no clue what to say about them.

Also, I was about to change my vote to Boy for continuing to attack Waddle, but reread his post and it seems like an innocent reason, even if it's weak.  Boy, I'd strongly recommend removing that vote.  I see what you're saying, but the vibe I got wasn't excitement as much as intensity, for lack of a better word.

Bubbles for now, because of an uncharacteristically small amount of activity.  Last time she did this, she was the Meta.
As described above, I only agree on Bubbles being suspicious with her inactivity. Wolf is quite being his normal self, Maestro is never this inactive (neighter as a human, nor as a wolf), while Thiannon is usually laying low (both as a human and as a wolf). K-Night has an excuse due to the story he's trying to finish, and as for myself, I only make posts when they have a real input into the game, which I did three times now.

As for the bottom of my suspicion list (nearly typed 'as for my bottom'):

1st lowest: Myself, if that counts, because I have read in my role PM that I am a normal human.

2nd lowest: Bird, uncounterclaimed vigi.

3rd lowest: Dude, has been active so far, which often means he's a human.

4th lowest: TZP, has been quite helpful to the human team so far.

5th lowest: Wolf, so far he played quite like he did in his last game, in which he was a human.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Yugi

Quote from: Waddle Bro on March 21, 2013, 07:58:57 AMI actually will vote for Yugi. I think Yugi is actually the Grave Robber, trying to play false-claiming to Bird,
But I actually shared my claims with bird (The Claim was sadly a fake though), why would I do that if I was really a Zombie?

Bubbles

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on March 21, 2013, 11:20:07 AMBubbles for now, because of an uncharacteristically small amount of activity.  Last time she did this, she was the Meta.
Im not really THAT inactive ::) Just apparently the only one on nsm that isn't currently on spring break/has access to internet before 6PM -.-

The phase ended at about 12 AM my time (EST), and spitllama has been online since then. I don't really think he would not make a death post if he were able to, so does this almost-confirm him as a zombie/guardian?

Waddle's defense seems legit, but TBWCW's suspicion of him doesn't. He voted because of a "feeling" of his being "enthusiastic" and trying to look good? If you look back, this was AFTER Waddle made his defense. I can't tell if TBWCW is just bandwagoning, looking for a lynch, or just picking on the Otso bros again (IM NOT TAKING A SIDE IN THIS ARGUMENT OK). TZP, personally I think the post's weakness outweighs its innocentness

Despite all this I still don't know if I want to vote for him XD Just remove your vote man (boy? :P)

Yugi

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on March 21, 2013, 03:17:57 PMIm not really THAT inactive ::) Just apparently the only one on nsm that isn't currently on spring break/has access to internet before 6PM -.-

You're not the only one, although I can get onto the internet a selected times at school.

Bird

why can't everyone be kool like davy
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Toby

There is a limit to my coolness and Davy breaks my limit.