News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

TWG L: Zombies!

Started by vermilionvermin, March 17, 2013, 02:19:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vermilionvermin

Dude is correct.  The goal of the Wolf Totem and Guardian's guessing is to prevent the Totem Guy from learning his partner's identities.

Waddle Bro

Imo the vigi should claim. I think that having a seer who could seer 5 times is better than vigi with 2-1 times.

Waddle Bro

Wait, I didn't know that after all the vigi times are gone you can't guard him. Let me rephrase this:
Quote from: Waddle Bro on March 17, 2013, 04:24:32 PMImo the vigi should claim. I think that having a seer who could seer 5 times is better than vigi with 0 times.

Bird

Quote from: Waddle Bro on March 17, 2013, 04:24:32 PMImo the vigi should claim. I think that having a seer who could seer 5 times is better than vigi with 2-1 times.
I agree.

I am the vigilante.

Go ahead and claim to me.

Also can we not do that thing where nobody claims since everybody is paranoid for no good reason? It would be extremely dumb for anyone to false claim vigi, since the real vigi would just kill them immediately.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Waddle Bro

There are 16 players. It would be highly appreciated if everybody would have time to claim to Bird so we wouldn't have to guess what was the role of the player who died this phase.

deja vu

vermilionvermin

@ Waddle Bro:  Specials who have run out of powers may still be guarded.

Waddle Bro

:O next time verm make clearer rules

I wish I had known that, in that case it probs would have been better for the seer to claim but oh well.

Toby

But then we'd have less seers?

Waddle Bro

Derp

It's late so let me be

spitllama

waddle and bird tag-team wolves-- I sees it. they just want you guys to claim to them for their evil schemes.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Yugi

Quote from: spitllama on March 17, 2013, 05:34:44 PMwaddle and bird tag-team wolves-- I sees it. they just want you guys to claim to them for their evil schemes.
your logic is flawless

Waddle Bro

darn bird
spit caught us
we might as well give up

Bird

Bird

jk

I have 4 human claims and one Guardian claim. Keep 'em coming.

TheZeldaPianist275

Real vigi, take out Bird now. :P