TWG L: Zombies!

Started by vermilionvermin, March 17, 2013, 02:19:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheZeldaPianist275

....wow.

Yeah, I seriously doubt either Mashi or Yugi are the Grave Robber.  Unless Mashi's using reverse REVERSE psychology.

TheZeldaPianist275

Isn't my seductive banana amazing?

vermilionvermin

Yes, the phase ends tonight.  In about about four and a half hours.  I'm operating on PST, but converting the time to EST for where I think the plurality of TWGers lives.

Bubbles

:o I thought you were one of us east-coasters!

vermilionvermin

TWG:  Zombies!

Wolves

1.  Master Wolf
2.  Wolf ShamanDoes not get a death post
3.  Wolf Totem:  Once per game, may replace the Totem Guy's Totem with a Totem of his own.  He also gets two guesses of the Totem Guy's identity per day phase.  If the Totem Guy dies, he gets to write ALL the totems.  Does not get a death post

Humans

4.  Guardian:  In order to guard the seer or vigilante, must reduce their power use by 1 each attempted guarding.  He also gets three guesses of the Totem Guy's identity on Day 1.  When he dies, he has one phase to decide who he passes his power to.  If he selects a Wolf or a Zombie, that player will gain a guardian power (with the same limitations) and the ability to choose whether or not their vote counts.  If he selects a human, that player will lose their vote but gain a Guardian ability with the same limitations as the original Guardian.  Does not get a Death post
5.  Seer:  5 uses of power.  May only use one per night.
6.  Vigilante:  3 uses of power.  May only use one per night.  Begins with the Magic Conch!
7.  Human
8.  Human: All human roles are the same.
9.  Human:
10.  Human:
11.  Human:
12.  Human:
13.  Human:

Zombies

14.  Zombie Leader:  Beginning Night 2, he may bite dead bodies. If, on any night, he bites the same player the Grave Robber resurrects, that person becomes a Zombie follower.  The Zombie leader may direct each one of his Zombie followers to kill one person per night.  May not be revived.  Does not know his partners.
15.  Grave Robber:  Beginning Night 2, he may choose one of the people who are in the graveyard each night to resurrect.  If he and the Zombie Leader choose the same person, that person will be revived and kill one person at the command of the Zombie leader PER NIGHT.  If he selects someone the Zombie Leader doesn't pick, that person can just come back to life.  Does not get a death post.  May not be revived.  Does not know his partners.
16.  Totem Guy:  May post a Totem each night.  If, by Day 2, neither the Wolf Totem or Guardian have guessed his identity, he will learn the identities of the Zombie Leader and the Grave Robber.  If either the Zombie Leader or Grave Robber dies, he may take over for them, becoming green as well.  However, he will maintain his Totem abilities.  Does not get a death postMay not be revived.  Does not know his partners.

1.  BlackDragonSlayer
2.  Yugi
3.  MaestroUGC
4.  spitllama
5.  Thiannon
6.  davy
7.  The Boy Who Cried Wolf
8. blueflower999
9. K-NiGhT
10. TheZeldaPianist275
11. Bubbles7689
12. Bird
13. Mashi
14. Dude
15. wolf
16. Waddle Bro

Replacements:
1.  FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Totem

Spitllama done died.  It is now Day 1.  Day 1 ends at 11:59 PM EST on Friday, March 22.

Bird

Well fuck you too wolves. I held up my end of the deal.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Yugi

Yugi

Voting Mashi as he counterclaimed me.

Bird

Anyway, it's kind of obvious at this point but Mashi and Yugi were both human. Yugi told me he was fishing for claims, and Mashi told me he was trying to prevent Yugi from receiving claims (since he didn't want the zombies to get together).

I'm waiting on seer results, but I'll form a suspicion list once my people get back to me.

Bird

Well, I say they're both human, but what I mean is there isn't any evidence of them being wolves/zombies from Night 1's activities. You get the idea.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bird on March 20, 2013, 09:09:56 PMWell fuck you too wolves. I held up my end of the deal.
Total warfare time?

Quote from: Bird on March 20, 2013, 09:28:24 PMAnyway, it's kind of obvious at this point but Mashi and Yugi were both human. Yugi told me he was fishing for claims, and Mashi told me he was trying to prevent Yugi from receiving claims (since he didn't want the zombies to get together).

I'm waiting on seer results, but I'll form a suspicion list once my people get back to me.
Plus the fact that it wouldn't be smart for the zombies to rush out and claim like that...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

davy

If neighter Yugi nor Mashi are the graverobber, I've got the feeling that Waddle Bro is the graverobber.

After Yugi claimed, he said:
Quote from: Waddle Bro on March 18, 2013, 02:40:34 PMBird, I'm reminding you that Yugi should be vigi'd this phase!

The true graverobber would not want to claim publicy, because it would get him lynched, but he would also want to prevend the zombies from claiming to the fake claiming graverobber, which is essentially what Waddle Bro did by asking Bird to vigi Yugi.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

TheZeldaPianist275

Huh.  That's goofy.  Why was Spit wolfed?

Only things he did: 1) Make the joke about Waddle and Bird being wolves and 2) Claim to Bird.

I think the wolves were specifically trying to take out someone who had been lying low for the purpose of giving us nothing to go on.  So who would that be?  Who's a paranoid wolf who's afraid that someone will guess his identity Night 1?

blackdragonslayer

JK.  Let's stay aware of that for the time being though.

For now, my vote is on Waddle Bro for that panicky post.  Don't really have much more to go on right now.

Waddle Bro

Ha, funny. I already have to give up since I'll be busy because of schoolwork. I will most likely be unable to participate the next TWG, too.

Holy shit, if I get lynched for making a post that intended to help the human team, I promise that it's time for me to take a longer break from TWG.

I only said it because at the time I thought the Night Phase was going to end 24 hours after it had started. I remember saying to Blueflower in the Mibbit chat that when he asked "when is the phase going to end?" I said: "normally idk" or something like that. I don't have the log, but ask Blueflower. He should confirm this.
Bird wasn't online at the time and there was only hours until the phase is going to end(when I thought that Night Phases last 24 hours, like they usually do) and I was going to be busy for the rest of the evening trying to finish my book report for the English class. I definitely didn't want the Zombies to unite so I made a reminder post for Bird so he would see it and wouldn't have a chance of missing it if he'd come online only minutes before the phase ends. I have always seen life that it's better to regret you did then something what you didn't do. I legitimately didn't see what harm could making that post do to me. I see now.

Besides, I was always positive that if Yugi was false-claiming, there would be no doubt that he wouldn't tell Bird his plans to avoid him getting lynched. I might have said Blueflower something about this, I'm not exactly sure. Anyways, if you honestly think that I didn't think of an obvious fact like that, you're underestimating my TWG skills. Big time.

Also, I honestly was going to do exactly what Mashi did, just in case Yugi was actually the real Grave Robber just avoiding to get vigi'd and still possibly receive claims. But Mashi was faster by seconds before I told Bird my plan, he can prove this!

I actually will vote for Yugi. I think Yugi is actually the Grave Robber, trying to play false-claiming to Bird, since that's what I would have done if I was him. But, I'll most likely change this to match the top name on Bird's suspicion list he'll post.

Here's a PM I sent to FSM containing my thoughts, so he could take over me with no worries.
Quote from: Waddle Bro on March 20, 2013, 03:47:31 AMHi bro(and vermverm).
I heard I was supposed to send you a PM containing my thoughts.

Unfortunately I'm able to tell you that I have to leave from the current TWG since I'm too busy with schoolwork. I know, it's sad. :(

I think Yugi is actually the Grave Robber, trying to play false-claiming to Bird, since that's what I would have done if I was him.
As you can see, this proves that I'm not the Grave Robber. Why the hell would have I said that I think Yugi's the one if I'm myself the one?!
(also by "him" I mean grave robber in the end. I should of chosen my words better, sorry)

Also I wish FSM would take over me in the middle of this Day Phase because I'll be busy rest of the Day and I honestly have no time to waste, I was supposed to do my Finnish essay but this post took most of the time I had. :(

Bird

Quote from: Waddle Bro on March 21, 2013, 07:58:57 AMI actually will vote for Yugi. [...] But, I'll most likely change this to match the top name on Bird's suspicion list he'll post.

I'm flattered, but I don't know much more about the wolves than you!

Unless you're a wolf anyway.

The seer didn't find any lynchable results, so we're going to have to figure things out manually. Everybody should make suspicion lists. You don't have to list everyone, just top 5 and bottom 5 with explanations on why you think they're a wolf/zombie/human. It's imperative that we identify at least 5 suspicious players this phase, since we not only have to lynch somebody, but we need to come up with totem candidates for the guardian and for the wolf guy who does totem stuff.

I'll release my list once a few other people have made theirs. I don't want people to just restate my own opinion back to me.