News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

TWG L: Zombies!

Started by vermilionvermin, March 17, 2013, 02:19:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bird

Let's assume that blueflower999 was not the zombie, and that the wolves will successfully attack somebody tonight. Let's also assume that the zombie will revive a wolf.

Time
Action
  Number of Wolves 
  Number of Humans 
  Number of Zombies 
End of Day 6
  Human (blueflower999) lynched 
End of Night 7
Human wolfed, wolf revived

At this point, we can try to lynch the zombie. If successful, it'll be [2, 3, 0] which will cause a wolf victory when they wolf one of us. If unsuccessful, it'll be [2, 2, 1], which will also cause a wolf victory when they wolf one of us.

The alternative is to lynch a wolf. This will bring the total to [1, 3, 1]. After the wolfing, it'll be [1, 2, 1]. If a wolf is revived in this scenario, the wolves win again. If a human, or nobody is revived, these are the two scenarios that can arise:

1. Human is revived [1, 3, 1]: If we lynch a wolf, the wolf will be revived and it repeats. If we lynch a human, a human will be revived and a wolfing will occur, bringing us to [1, 2, 1] (see 2). If we lynch the zombie, the wolf will attack and the humans will finally see a winnable outcome of [1, 2, 0].

2. No one is revived [1, 2, 1]: If we lynch a wolf, they will be revived and it repeats. If we lynch the zombie, the the wolf attacks and wins. If we lynch a human, the human is revived, the wolf attacks someone, and the game comes to [1, 1, 1]. At this point, the zombies will attempt to lynch the humans, the wolves will attempt to lynch the zombies, and the humans won't give a fuck who wins, and will likely screw over the zombie since they put the humans in an unwinnable situation for no reason even though they found out the identity of the wolves.

It is impossible for the zombie to win in any of these outcomes, with the exception of 2. And even in 2, we won't let the zombie win because we'll despise him at that point.

==============================

tl;dr: The zombie can't win, and basically has the outcome of the game in his hands. If he revives two wolves in a row, the wolves win no matter what. If he does anything else, it's up in the air between humans and wolves.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Bird

I edited my post because I didn't want to see all that work go down the drain due to a stupid number typo.

Bird

Humans: please start producing zombie and grave digger fan art to sway the zombie to our side.

FSM-Reapr

im the gravy robber

draw a zombie kirby with a top hat and im all yours

Bubbles

FSM-Reapr

Bird

that's plagiarized, i don't think the wolves really care about their relationship with the grave digger

vermilionvermin

Wolves

1.  Master Wolf
2.  Wolf ShamanDoes not get a death post
3.  Wolf Totem:  Once per game, may replace the Totem Guy's Totem with a Totem of his own.  He also gets two guesses of the Totem Guy's identity per day phase.  If the Totem Guy dies or takes over the role of another Zombie, he gets to write ALL the totems.  Does not get a death post

Humans

4.  Guardian:  In order to guard the seer or vigilante, must reduce their power use by 1 each attempted guarding.  He also gets three guesses of the Totem Guy's identity on Day 1.  When he dies, he has one phase to decide who he passes his power to.  If he selects a Wolf or a Zombie, that player will gain a guardian power (with the same limitations) and the ability to choose whether or not their vote counts.  If he selects a human, that player will lose their vote but gain a Guardian ability with the same limitations as the original Guardian.  Does not get a Death post
5.  Seer:  5 uses of power.  May only use one per night.
6.  Vigilante:  3 uses of power.  May only use one per night.  Begins with the Magic Conch!
7.  Human
8.  Human: All human roles are the same.
9.  Human:
10.  Human:
11.  Human:
12.  Human:
13.  Human:

Zombies

14.  Zombie Leader:  Beginning Night 2, he may bite dead bodies. If, on any night, he bites the same player the Grave Robber resurrects, that person becomes a Zombie follower.  The Zombie leader may direct each one of his Zombie followers to kill one person per night.  May not be revived.  Does not know his partners.
15.  Grave Robber:  Beginning Night 2, he may choose one of the people who are in the graveyard each night to resurrect.  If he and the Zombie Leader choose the same person, that person will be revived and kill one person at the command of the Zombie leader PER NIGHT.  If he selects someone the Zombie Leader doesn't pick, that person can just come back to life.  Does not get a death post.  May not be revived.  Does not know his partners.
16.  Totem Guy:  May post a Totem each night.  If, by Day 2, neither the Wolf Totem or Guardian have guessed his identity, he will learn the identities of the Zombie Leader and the Grave Robber.  If either the Zombie Leader or Grave Robber dies, he may take over for them, becoming green as well.  However, he will maintain his Totem abilities.  Does not get a death postMay not be revived.  Does not know his partners.

1.  BlackDragonSlayer
2.  Yugi
3.  MaestroUGC
4.  spitllama
5.  Thiannon
6.  davy
7.  The Boy Who Cried Wolf
8. blueflower999
9. K-NiGhT
10. TheZeldaPianist275
11. Bubbles7689
12. Bird
13. Mashi
14. Dude
15. wolf
16. FSM-Reapr

Blueflower was insta'd!  It is now Night 7.  Night 7 ends on April 3 at 11:30 PM PST.  That's 2:30 AM on April 4 for all you East-Coasters.  24 hours from this post.

Wolf

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on April 02, 2013, 10:09:26 AMI'd go for blueflower or Thiannon with today's lynch. Idk if one of them is the seer.

I doubt wolf would be the Grave Robber.
I will not tell a lie.

I'm not the graverobber.
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: wolf on April 03, 2013, 12:05:34 AMI will not tell a lie.

I'm not the graverobber.
That would be correct.

Because I am the great Grave Robber.

And I know that spit is the new guardian and he'll be wolfed tonight. Just saying. Good thing he can't guard himself. ;) That will wreck the last piece of hope the human team has.

I unfortunately was unable to revive anyone last Night. :/ Well, that can be fixed.

Bird, when I claimed to Bubbles, I was actually being serious. :3

I made one huuuuge mistake that no one luckily noticed. I said I claimed Zombie Master to Bird, but in the PM I screencapped, it said the opposite thing. Mashi should have just said what I told him to say: "Sorry, but you were counterclaimed!!!". I told him to send me a PM that would make me look like that I was false-claiming to him. It worked out perfectly!

I'm pretty sure I'll go with the outcome 2 you mentioned, Bird. If you want to lynch me tomorrow, the wolves win.
If the wolves want to wolf me, the humans win. If you want to help me to win, we lynch wolves from now on. Although I do accept a forfeit from both teams if you want to save time.

I think it would be fair to give the victory to the one who has played the game best. That would be me.
I know you humans will say that "no we'll never let you win, so you might as well help us". No. If I somehow don't win, the wolves win. You humans have 0% chance of winning, unless some wolf would like to be really stupid and wolf me and let the humans win.

Good game guys. Good game.

blueflower999

Deathpost to confirm human
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Bird

FSM:

Revive a wolf and we lynch you tomorrow, no matter the cost.
Revive a human and I post my incredible Bird + grave robber fan art which I finished last night.

Your Choice!

Bird

And just in case you doubt the validity of my threat, consider the following:

If a wolf is revived, and a human is lynched, the totals will be 2 wolves, 3 humans and 1 zombie for the next day phase. If we don't follow up on our promise, the only possible action for us to prolong the game is to lynch a wolf. Then, you will revive nobody and a human will be attacked leading to [1, 2, 1] for the next day phase, or scenario 2 (since there's no way we can convince the wolf to attack the zombie, since for the humans to continue playing, they need to keep lynching wolves).

In scenario 2, the humans have already lost.

So since we're doomed no matter what if a wolf is revived, we would have absolutely no reason not to follow up on our threat. Team Zombie has already lost, and are now simply deciding between letting the humans win and letting the wolves win. I think the humans are far more deserving and you'll get art out of it.

Spoiler
We don't negotiate with zombies!!!

[close]

spitllama

Yep I'm totally definitely the guardian might as well wolf me now! ::)
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

FSM-Reapr

I wouldn't win without the humans anyway. So I don't give a fuck if you'd lynch me or not. I just think the Zombies played a better game than the wolves.

Sorry Bird, even though I'm going to die, I'm going to die proud, knowing I fucked you over. 8)

Hey Bird, do you know what you have done? You lost to a loser. That will look good on your resumee.