News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

TWG L: Zombies!

Started by vermilionvermin, March 17, 2013, 02:19:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bird

Quote from: Thiannon on April 01, 2013, 05:19:30 AMWell, I'd like to hear what blueflower has done for the human team since, I dunno, the beginning of the game.

Though I think it's more likely Maestro is the GR and just didn't realize he didn't get a death post since he never read the game structure.
I asked Verm. All death posts were fine.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

vermilionvermin

Wolves

1.  Master Wolf
2.  Wolf ShamanDoes not get a death post
3.  Wolf Totem:  Once per game, may replace the Totem Guy's Totem with a Totem of his own.  He also gets two guesses of the Totem Guy's identity per day phase.  If the Totem Guy dies or takes over the role of another Zombie, he gets to write ALL the totems.  Does not get a death post

Humans

4.  Guardian:  In order to guard the seer or vigilante, must reduce their power use by 1 each attempted guarding.  He also gets three guesses of the Totem Guy's identity on Day 1.  When he dies, he has one phase to decide who he passes his power to.  If he selects a Wolf or a Zombie, that player will gain a guardian power (with the same limitations) and the ability to choose whether or not their vote counts.  If he selects a human, that player will lose their vote but gain a Guardian ability with the same limitations as the original Guardian.  Does not get a Death post
5.  Seer:  5 uses of power.  May only use one per night.
6.  Vigilante:  3 uses of power.  May only use one per night.  Begins with the Magic Conch!
7.  Human
8.  Human: All human roles are the same.
9.  Human:
10.  Human:
11.  Human:
12.  Human:
13.  Human:

Zombies

14.  Zombie Leader:  Beginning Night 2, he may bite dead bodies. If, on any night, he bites the same player the Grave Robber resurrects, that person becomes a Zombie follower.  The Zombie leader may direct each one of his Zombie followers to kill one person per night.  May not be revived.  Does not know his partners.
15.  Grave Robber:  Beginning Night 2, he may choose one of the people who are in the graveyard each night to resurrect.  If he and the Zombie Leader choose the same person, that person will be revived and kill one person at the command of the Zombie leader PER NIGHT.  If he selects someone the Zombie Leader doesn't pick, that person can just come back to life.  Does not get a death post.  May not be revived.  Does not know his partners.
16.  Totem Guy:  May post a Totem each night.  If, by Day 2, neither the Wolf Totem or Guardian have guessed his identity, he will learn the identities of the Zombie Leader and the Grave Robber.  If either the Zombie Leader or Grave Robber dies, he may take over for them, becoming green as well.  However, he will maintain his Totem abilities.  Does not get a death postMay not be revived.  Does not know his partners.

1.  BlackDragonSlayer
2.  Yugi
3.  MaestroUGC
4.  spitllama
5.  Thiannon
6.  davy
7.  The Boy Who Cried Wolf
8. blueflower999
9. K-NiGhT
10. TheZeldaPianist275
11. Bubbles7689
12. Bird
13. Mashi
14. Dude
15. wolf
16. FSM-Reapr

Bubbles was lynched!  It is now Night 6.  Night 6 ends on April 2 at noon EST.

FSM-Reapr

Isn't TBWCW dead, just wondering?

vermilionvermin

Thiannon

Thanks for looking into that for me, FSM!

I guess wolf's vote counted. As for Maestro, I was (mostly) kidding.
We can't let morality stop progress! - mnrogar

Wolf

I should say that was the first time I ever lynched someone.
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

vermilionvermin

Wolves

1.  Master Wolf
2.  Wolf ShamanDoes not get a death post
3.  Wolf Totem:  Once per game, may replace the Totem Guy's Totem with a Totem of his own.  He also gets two guesses of the Totem Guy's identity per day phase.  If the Totem Guy dies or takes over the role of another Zombie, he gets to write ALL the totems.  Does not get a death post

Humans

4.  Guardian:  In order to guard the seer or vigilante, must reduce their power use by 1 each attempted guarding.  He also gets three guesses of the Totem Guy's identity on Day 1.  When he dies, he has one phase to decide who he passes his power to.  If he selects a Wolf or a Zombie, that player will gain a guardian power (with the same limitations) and the ability to choose whether or not their vote counts.  If he selects a human, that player will lose their vote but gain a Guardian ability with the same limitations as the original Guardian.  Does not get a Death post
5.  Seer:  5 uses of power.  May only use one per night.
6.  Vigilante:  3 uses of power.  May only use one per night.  Begins with the Magic Conch!
7.  Human
8.  Human: All human roles are the same.
9.  Human:
10.  Human:
11.  Human:
12.  Human:
13.  Human:

Zombies

14.  Zombie Leader:  Beginning Night 2, he may bite dead bodies. If, on any night, he bites the same player the Grave Robber resurrects, that person becomes a Zombie follower.  The Zombie leader may direct each one of his Zombie followers to kill one person per night.  May not be revived.  Does not know his partners.
15.  Grave Robber:  Beginning Night 2, he may choose one of the people who are in the graveyard each night to resurrect.  If he and the Zombie Leader choose the same person, that person will be revived and kill one person at the command of the Zombie leader PER NIGHT.  If he selects someone the Zombie Leader doesn't pick, that person can just come back to life.  Does not get a death post.  May not be revived.  Does not know his partners.
16.  Totem Guy:  May post a Totem each night.  If, by Day 2, neither the Wolf Totem or Guardian have guessed his identity, he will learn the identities of the Zombie Leader and the Grave Robber.  If either the Zombie Leader or Grave Robber dies, he may take over for them, becoming green as well.  However, he will maintain his Totem abilities.  Does not get a death postMay not be revived.  Does not know his partners.

1.  BlackDragonSlayer
2.  Yugi
3.  MaestroUGC
4.  spitllama
5.  Thiannon
6.  davy
7.  The Boy Who Cried Wolf
8. blueflower999
9. K-NiGhT
10. TheZeldaPianist275
11. Bubbles7689
12. Bird
13. Mashi
14. Dude
15. wolf
16. FSM-Reapr

Bubbles was revived!  It is now Day 6.  Day 6 ends on April 4 at 11:59 PM EST.

Bird

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Bird

let's lynch bubbles again it'll be funny

FSM-Reapr

I'd go for blueflower or Thiannon with today's lynch. Idk if one of them is the seer.

I doubt wolf would be the Grave Robber.

Bird

FSM-Reapr

i don't think he even knows how to send in a reviving pm

Idk, I just get this vibe from him.

Bird

Hm, possibly.

It looks like we're going to get at least two lynch attempts for the zombie, which gives us pretty good odds of winning. There are 4 unconfirmed players we should be looking at, one of whom was recently made the guardian (which doesn't really matter in terms of who we lynch):

FSM-Reapr
Thiannon
blueflower999
wolf

We don't have a lot of information on who might be the grave robber, but we do know two things. The first is that the zombie revived somebody out of the typical order, which can be interpreted a bunch of different ways. Perhaps the two zombies knew each other, enabling them to agree on out of order revivals (unlikely, since they went for spitllama first). Perhaps the reviver assumed the zombie leader had died, and decided that bringing back a non-follower wolf was less risky than trying to bring back a follower human. Or maybe the reviver just didn't really care.

The other thing we know about the grave robber is that he forgot to revive on one night. This goes really well with both blueflower999 and wolf. Thiannon may be a tricky enough player to avoid reviving in order to lead to inactive players being lynched, but I think it would have been more important to make revives this late in the game, and I think he would have realized that as well.

I think that the person most likely to follow through with the above two behaviors is blueflower999. I don't think that wolf has the independence or confidence to revive somebody not explicitly put forward by Mashi's original outline (which is to revive from the top down). Since the reviver went with the plan first, they must have decided to try something else later on, and blueflower999 is a thoughtful player. Thiannon and FSM-Reapr would also be capable of acting in this way, but I don't really think that they would miss a revive. Blueflower999 also has the weird behavior of acting helpful in the first game, then doing literally nothing for the rest, while Thiannon and FSM have had consistently helpful actions.

As of now, my second choice would be either Thiannon or wolf, and I can't really decide which. Hopefully blueflower999 is the zombie, though, so I don't have to decide.

blueflower999

Well, it looks like you're going to have to decide if you go through with lynching me! I've actually been paying as close attention as I can to this game. I just can't think of anything helpful to say. There's also not really that much that I can say to defend myself from an accusation like "ur inactive so ur wuff", so I still can't think of anything helpful to say!
Bulbear! Blueflower999