News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

TWG L: Zombies!

Started by vermilionvermin, March 17, 2013, 02:19:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toby

FSM-Reapr

I think everybody should make suspicion lists containing why you're suspicious or not of that person.

Working on mine, I'll hopefully have it up before the phase ends.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on March 28, 2013, 05:42:37 AMI'm going to say the wolves are; Davy, Wolf and Bubbles

And the zombies are; Mashi, FSM, Maestro.
(which is essentially what I said) :P

@FSM
Fine. :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Toby

vermilionvermin

Really sorry about being late.

Wolves

1.  Master Wolf
2.  Wolf ShamanDoes not get a death post
3.  Wolf Totem:  Once per game, may replace the Totem Guy's Totem with a Totem of his own.  He also gets two guesses of the Totem Guy's identity per day phase.  If the Totem Guy dies or takes over the role of another Zombie, he gets to write ALL the totems.  Does not get a death post

Humans

4.  Guardian:  In order to guard the seer or vigilante, must reduce their power use by 1 each attempted guarding.  He also gets three guesses of the Totem Guy's identity on Day 1.  When he dies, he has one phase to decide who he passes his power to.  If he selects a Wolf or a Zombie, that player will gain a guardian power (with the same limitations) and the ability to choose whether or not their vote counts.  If he selects a human, that player will lose their vote but gain a Guardian ability with the same limitations as the original Guardian.  Does not get a Death post
5.  Seer:  5 uses of power.  May only use one per night.
6.  Vigilante:  3 uses of power.  May only use one per night.  Begins with the Magic Conch!
7.  Human
8.  Human: All human roles are the same.
9.  Human:
10.  Human:
11.  Human:
12.  Human:
13.  Human:

Zombies

14.  Zombie Leader:  Beginning Night 2, he may bite dead bodies. If, on any night, he bites the same player the Grave Robber resurrects, that person becomes a Zombie follower.  The Zombie leader may direct each one of his Zombie followers to kill one person per night.  May not be revived.  Does not know his partners.
15.  Grave Robber:  Beginning Night 2, he may choose one of the people who are in the graveyard each night to resurrect.  If he and the Zombie Leader choose the same person, that person will be revived and kill one person at the command of the Zombie leader PER NIGHT.  If he selects someone the Zombie Leader doesn't pick, that person can just come back to life.  Does not get a death post.  May not be revived.  Does not know his partners.
16.  Totem Guy:  May post a Totem each night.  If, by Day 2, neither the Wolf Totem or Guardian have guessed his identity, he will learn the identities of the Zombie Leader and the Grave Robber.  If either the Zombie Leader or Grave Robber dies, he may take over for them, becoming green as well.  However, he will maintain his Totem abilities.  Does not get a death postMay not be revived.  Does not know his partners.

1.  BlackDragonSlayer
2.  Yugi
3.  MaestroUGC
4.  spitllama
5.  Thiannon
6.  davy
7.  The Boy Who Cried Wolf
8. blueflower999
9. K-NiGhT
10. TheZeldaPianist275
11. Bubbles7689
12. Bird
13. Mashi
14. Dude
15. wolf
16. FSM-Reapr

BlackDragonSlayer Died!  Davy died!  Bubbles was revived!  It is now Day 4.  Day 4 ends on March 30th at 11:59 PM EST.

Bird

It's a good day to be alive.

It looks like the Zombie Leader is dead, meaning that the zombie team has been neutralized offensively. All they can do now is just be annoying and revive people. Which is honestly still awful, since they'll probably keep reviving the wolves for no reason. What, you guys don't like humans or something?

We still need to go for the zombies, since if we lynch a wolf, they'll just be revived and the wolves will get a free wolfing. I'm out of vigis by the way.

Oh, and let's not insta anyone.

So zombie lynches. Let's make 'em happen!
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

FSM-Reapr

Out of all the people alive, I think that Maestro is most likely the Grave Robber.

Quote from: the last twg where the humans won thx to this quote yaaayThere is no fucking way I'd ever give a victory to someone who has done absolutely nothing for the human team.

also my last day's reasons:
Spoiler
Voting for Maestro, since in his last game where he was a third-party role(and I hosted) he was one of the most active players and ended up being wolf shamaned. It was most likely because of his activity why he was seered. I think he learned his lesson and hasn't even posted once on this thread in this game(I think)! Also not voting for Mashi when he saw that he's trying to receive claims strikes me as insanely suspicious.
[close]

Toby

Maestro Just so we can be sure.

Thiannon

Voting Maestro, safetying blueflower in the event I can't get back on before tomorrow night.
We can't let morality stop progress! - mnrogar

FSM-Reapr

BDS could you make a death post for us, dahling?

Toby

BDS mentioned on mibbit he was going away camping for the weekend, I don't know if he is away yet but if you're not BDS then please make a death post!

FSM-Reapr

MaestroUGC

Bird asked me to be more active. So I'm more active now.

Bird because he woke me from my slumber.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Bird

Bird

Maestro

I only didn't want to vote/insta since I thought 3 phantoms still equaled an ejection. But since it doesn't, we'll have to get rid of wolf the old fashioned way!