TWG L: Zombies!

Started by vermilionvermin, March 17, 2013, 02:19:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bird

Alright, I'm going to vigi Maestro unless somebody can make a really compelling case for someone else.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Yugi on March 27, 2013, 08:47:42 PMBut in 72 Hours Remaining, the wolves used that to their advantage.
I know; I was a wolf in that game, wasn't I? :P Even though I was lynched before the HMS...

Quote from: Yugi on March 27, 2013, 09:01:57 PMI can make a death post. Right?
RIP Yugi. Look who was right; he wasn't a zombie. Big surprise there, eh?? Te he... he...

Quote from: Bird on March 27, 2013, 09:08:50 PMAlright, I'm going to vigi Maestro unless somebody can make a really compelling case for someone else.
All right.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on March 27, 2013, 08:16:14 PMJust in case you're wondering, that is from a PM sent by Sheikah during TWG XLVIII, except with altered text. :P
I meant that it'd not be possible to re-create a fake PM's time stamp, like I showed to you.

Also the Zombie Master is allowed to make a death post. Just saying.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on March 27, 2013, 09:56:32 PMI meant that it'd not be possible to re-create a fake PM's time stamp, like I showed to you.

Also the Zombie Master is allowed to make a death post. Just saying.
??? Use the timestamp of an existing PM, like I showed you.

But I thought Bird said that Yugi was probably the Grave Robber (did he say that somewhere?)??
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bird

He claimed grave robber on night 1. If he were zombie leader, why wouldn't he just claim that?

Anyway, I'll probably go for Davy tonight.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on March 27, 2013, 10:15:19 PM??? Use the timestamp of an existing PM, like I showed you.
Oh, didn't know that. you've done this be4 haven't you

Toby

I told you guys.

I told you all.

Noone believed me...

Toby

I'm going to say the wolves are; Davy, Wolf and Bubbles

And the zombies are; Mashi, FSM, Maestro.

FSM-Reapr

@BDS Here's your proof

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on March 28, 2013, 05:42:37 AMI'm going to say the wolves are; Davy, Wolf and Bubbles

And the zombies are; Mashi, FSM, Maestro.
I'm interested to hear why Bubbles would more likely be a wolf instead of zombie. To me they have equal chances.

Toby

You just broke da rules. You'll get modkilled now.

Mashi was zombie. Bubbles was wolf.

FSM-Reapr

??? Am I not allowed to screencap PMs? Because in the last game Mashi asked me to screencap all kinds of PMs I had, making me think it's allowed.

Also totes taking an advantage of the situation here:

You jumped right at the moment when you said I'd get "modkilled", which I find a bit suspicious. But I'd more likely lean on the fact that you want me dead(in every game), no matter what I do, making it seem like your normal behavior.

I'd recommend you to check out this link:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belief_bias
because that's what is happening to you right now. Seriously.

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on March 28, 2013, 06:39:31 AMBubbles was wolf.
Idk how you confirmed that?

Toby

My mistake! I thought any screenshots of pm's resulted in a modkill. Woops!

And I don't want you dead every game? I was suspicious of you last game and I'm pretty sure you are a zombie this game.

FSM-Reapr

After you decided to started dislikin' me, almost every one of your votes have been FSM with mostly bandwagoning reasons.

But idc about that.

What I do want to know is that how could have you figured that Bubbles was a wolf instead of a possible zombie?

Toby

Well Spit was revived after bubbles died so she couldn't have been a zombie. No death post. So that means wolf.

FSM-Reapr

Thanks. You did well.

This is a PM that indicates that I was testing that did you figure out what I did, or could have you been Bubbles' wolf partner.
Quote from: FSM-Reapr on March 28, 2013, 07:19:49 AMSo, like you might have seen, I asked TBWCW why Bubbles would more likely be a wolf than a zombie. He seems very confident about it. It'd make sense for a wolf to know that his wolf partner is I know why Bubbles is a wolf, but I'm not sure has TBWCW figured it out the same way I have.

Zombie Master is the only zombie role that can make a death post. Bubbles hasn't made one, even though I told her to. The Grave Robber revived someone after she died, so it's impossible for her to be the GR. And Mashi was the Totem Guy.

I want to see has TBWCW figured this out by himself, or "did he have a gut feeling", like a wolf would say because I can't see a reason for TBWCW be positive of Bubbles being a wolf without him figuring out what I did or being her wolf partner.
Also I didn't finish my 3rd sentence in that PM lol