TWG L: Zombies!

Started by vermilionvermin, March 17, 2013, 02:19:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on March 21, 2013, 11:20:07 AMBubbles for now, because of an uncharacteristically small amount of activity.  Last time she did this, she was the Meta.
Quote from: blueflower999 on March 22, 2013, 01:12:36 PMThe last time Bubbles was quiet like this was when she was the Meta.
Why did you say almost the exact same things.

FSM-Reapr

i am the master wolf

i am the wolf shaman

i am the wolf totem

i am the zombie leader

i am the grave robber

and i'm also the totem guy

Yugi

TheZeldaPianist275

We found the totem guy guys!!! Take him down!!!!

FSM-Reapr

no plz

im also the vigi

Toby

TheZeldaPianist275

Anyone else up for a gif war while we wait?   :P

Yugi

First person to guess all of these gets to host the next game.

Toby

Come to chat guys, you should be going all the time and not just when people say so!

http://client01.chat.mibbit.com/?server=irc.NFnet.org&channel=#TWGNSM

Quack.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Yugi on March 23, 2013, 02:52:12 PM

Eario! :D

Relating more to the game, I think we should wait until Day 2, and THEN get as many people as possible into the chat room... although that might be a bit confusing. :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

vermilionvermin

Wolves

1.  Master Wolf
2.  Wolf ShamanDoes not get a death post
3.  Wolf Totem:  Once per game, may replace the Totem Guy's Totem with a Totem of his own.  He also gets two guesses of the Totem Guy's identity per day phase.  If the Totem Guy dies or takes over the role of another Zombie, he gets to write ALL the totems.  Does not get a death post

Humans

4.  Guardian:  In order to guard the seer or vigilante, must reduce their power use by 1 each attempted guarding.  He also gets three guesses of the Totem Guy's identity on Day 1.  When he dies, he has one phase to decide who he passes his power to.  If he selects a Wolf or a Zombie, that player will gain a guardian power (with the same limitations) and the ability to choose whether or not their vote counts.  If he selects a human, that player will lose their vote but gain a Guardian ability with the same limitations as the original Guardian.  Does not get a Death post
5.  Seer:  5 uses of power.  May only use one per night.
6.  Vigilante:  3 uses of power.  May only use one per night.  Begins with the Magic Conch!
7.  Human
8.  Human: All human roles are the same.
9.  Human:
10.  Human:
11.  Human:
12.  Human:
13.  Human:

Zombies

14.  Zombie Leader:  Beginning Night 2, he may bite dead bodies. If, on any night, he bites the same player the Grave Robber resurrects, that person becomes a Zombie follower.  The Zombie leader may direct each one of his Zombie followers to kill one person per night.  May not be revived.  Does not know his partners.
15.  Grave Robber:  Beginning Night 2, he may choose one of the people who are in the graveyard each night to resurrect.  If he and the Zombie Leader choose the same person, that person will be revived and kill one person at the command of the Zombie leader PER NIGHT.  If he selects someone the Zombie Leader doesn't pick, that person can just come back to life.  Does not get a death post.  May not be revived.  Does not know his partners.
16.  Totem Guy:  May post a Totem each night.  If, by Day 2, neither the Wolf Totem or Guardian have guessed his identity, he will learn the identities of the Zombie Leader and the Grave Robber.  If either the Zombie Leader or Grave Robber dies, he may take over for them, becoming green as well.  However, he will maintain his Totem abilities.  Does not get a death postMay not be revived.  Does not know his partners.

1.  BlackDragonSlayer
2.  Yugi
3.  MaestroUGC
4.  spitllama
5.  Thiannon
6.  davy
7.  The Boy Who Cried Wolf
8. blueflower999
9. K-NiGhT
10. TheZeldaPianist275
11. Bubbles7689
12. Bird
13. Mashi
14. Dude
15. wolf
16. FSM-Reapr

Totem:

TheZeldaPianist275 died.  It is now Day 2.  Day 2 ends on March 25th at 11:59 PM EST.

Yugi

So no one was revived.

Now what?

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Yugi on March 23, 2013, 10:07:42 PMSo no one was revived.

Now what?
The zombies must be inactive, which is good for us.

...which either means that they ARE inactive, or are really dedicated to getting us to wipe out all the inactives so that it'll make their victory easier. :P :P Probably the first option.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

Bird

Yeah, zombies are inactive or dead. Which would be pretty cool.

Anyway, that phase worked out really well. As always, waiting on seer results before doing anything rash.

And if any of the dead players want to uh... prove their humanity, they should feel free to do so.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die