[NDS] The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks - "Facing the Demon Train"

Started by Jet Blankett, March 16, 2013, 04:21:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jet Blankett

Completed by JDMEK5

could somebody put this into piano sheet music please? This website could really use more music from Zelda: Spirit Tracks...

If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving.

JDMEK5

I actually started this one. Now that it's been requested, I'll put more effort into finishing it. Consider it claimed.
Woulds't thou like a Two Pianos version as well? (It certainly has the potential with all that epicness in the bass)
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

TheZeldaPianist275

JD, official title is "Facing the Demon Train."

I guess it's not official, but it's what I've heard it called most.

JDMEK5

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on March 17, 2013, 11:48:57 AMJD, official title is "Facing the Demon Train."

I guess it's not official, but it's what I've heard it called most.
I didn't know that. Thanks!
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

Jet Blankett

Quote from: JDMEK5 on March 17, 2013, 11:07:16 AMI actually started this one. Now that it's been requested, I'll put more effort into finishing it. Consider it claimed.
Woulds't thou like a Two Pianos version as well? (It certainly has the potential with all that epicness in the bass)
JD, I woulds't like a Two Piano version as well, if you don't mind. That awesome underlying piano part would go great whilest accompanying the melody. Thanks for taking it on!! :)

JDMEK5

Sure thing. I was gonna make a two pianos version anyways, whether you wanted it or not.

My Arrangements

Jet Blankett

Quote from: JDMEK5 on March 18, 2013, 02:53:33 PMSure thing. I was gonna make a two pianos version anyways, whether you wanted it or not.
Awesome! Can't wait to hear it! Thanks again! :)

JDMEK5

Sorry about the wait. It took me a while to get my resources together...
Anyways, without further ado, I present your solo version. (Two pianos coming soon)

The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks - Facing The Demon Train - [MUS] [MIDI] [PDF]

P.S.
This is what you'd call the rough draft. It hasn't been looked at by anyone besides myself yet so it could be optimized in the near future.
Should this happen, these links will automatically update to the new files. I will post back with a notice if the sheet does get altered slightly.
So if that happens, use these links again.

My Arrangements

JDMEK5

I'm actually going to drop the Two Pianos version because I realized there aren't enough parts to the song for that.
The left hand is echoing itself so having the 16th runs there works better than someone else having to play on every second 16th only.

My Arrangements

Jet Blankett

Quote from: JDMEK5 on June 20, 2013, 08:21:10 PMI'm actually going to drop the Two Pianos version because I realized there aren't enough parts to the song for that.
The left hand is echoing itself so having the 16th runs there works better than someone else having to play on every second 16th only.
Hey, no worries about the wait. It was well worth it! Awesome job :) And yeah, now listening to it again, it would've been pretty hard to put it into two pianos (and kinda pointless lol). Thank you! I appreciate it :)