News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

TWG L: Zombies! Player Sign-ups

Started by vermilionvermin, March 15, 2013, 10:26:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FSM-Reapr

out

I thought there was one more place left and I know there's someone who would like to have it more than me. ;)

Thiannon

FSM, want to have a two-person manhunt???

Not sure how I missed these sign-ups; I was all over LLF for most of yesterday afternoon. Oh well.
We can't let morality stop progress! - mnrogar

FSM-Reapr

Thiannon, I knew you want to play, so go for it.

Edit: Just noticed that the actual game thread will be the 200th topic on the TWG forum.

Mashi I did it again, "the TWG" D:

vermilionvermin

I'll begin working on PM's now.  FSM, send me a PM if you want to be the first person in line for replacements.

vermilionvermin

In response to davy I think it was, the grave robber being able to be revived was a loophole that I overlooked.  I'll change it so he cannot be overridden.

vermilionvermin

Another thing I forgot to make clear before that I will now:  Just because a person was a Zombie follower in their previous life doesn't mean they will always be one if resurrected.  However, and I think this is where I was a little bit misleading before, they may still become a Zombie follower if the normal conditions for making a person a Zombie follower are met.

FSM-Reapr

vermilionvermin

Yeah but I figured people should know that I edited the original post!  And I only double-posted so people who had already seen the first post would see the second one.

On another note, I changed the description of the Wolf Totem so that he/she may still post Totems even if he/she changes roles.

vermilionvermin

All role PM's with my name substituted.

Spoiler
Vermilionvermin:  You are the Master Wolf.  You are the only wolf who gets a death post.  Your partners are Vermilionvermin (Shaman) and Vermilionvermin (Totem).
Vermilionvermin:  You are the Wolf Shaman.  You get one seering per night.  You do not get a death post.  Your partners are Vermilionvermin (Master) and Vermilionvermin (Totem)
Vermilionvermin:  You are the Wolf Totem.    Once in the game, you may replace the Totem Guy's message with one of your own.  When the Totem Guy dies, you may commandeer all of the totems, but you won't be notified of his death.  You also get two guesses of the Totem Guy's identity per day phase.  You do not get a death post.  Your partners are Vermilionvermin (Master) and Vermilionvermin (Shaman)
Vermilionvermin:  You are the Guardian.  Keep in mind that, each time you guard the seer or vigi, you decrease his ability to use his power by 1.  When you die, you may choose to pass on your guardian power to another player, whose guardian will have the same effect as your guard.  That player may not pass it down when they die.  If that player is a wolf or a zombie, they will gain the ability to choose not to make their vote count.
Vermilionvermin:  You are the Seer.  You have 5 uses of your power and may only use one per night.  Each night you are guarded, you lose one use of your power.
Vermilionvermin:  You are the Vigilante.  You have 3 uses of your power, and you lose one use of it each time you are guarded.  You have the Magic Conch!

(description of Magic Conch)

Vermilionvermin:  You are a human.
Vermilionvermin:  You are the Zombie Leader.  Each night, beginning Night 2, you may bite one dead body.  If, on that night, you bite the same person the Grave Robber resurrects, that person will become a Zombie Follower.  For every Zombie Follower you have alive at night, you may kill one person.  You may not be revived.
Vermilionvermin:  You are the Grave Robber.  Each night beginning night 2, you may choose one person in the graveyard (dead) that you want to resurrect (revive).  If that person is the same person as selected by the Zombie leader, that person will become a Zombie follower, who does not count toward your win condition.  If the Zombie leader is dead or does not bite the same person you revive, that person will be revived with their normal role.
Vermilionvermin:  You are the Totem Guy.  Each Night, you may post one Totem.  If, by Day 2, neither the Wolf Totem or guardian has guessed your identity, you may learn the names of your pals!  If either one of your friends dies, you may take over for them, becoming green as well (though still maintaining your totem abilities).
[close]

blueflower999

Shouldn't you make a game thread and them post that in there instead of here?  :P
Bulbear! Blueflower999