News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

TWG L: Zombies! Player Sign-ups

Started by vermilionvermin, March 15, 2013, 10:26:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

Bird

(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Mashi

Dude

davy

Just to make sure, during this game, death posts can contain game information? Also, are you aware that if the Grave Robber dies, and the Totem Guy takes over his identity, he could revive the Grave Robber?
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Wolf

The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: wolf on March 16, 2013, 04:45:59 PMI'll sign in.
You may sign in, but the question is: "Will you sign up!?!?" :P :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Wolf

Mashi

Make sure to read the rule this time though, all right, wolf?  I apologise for being rude, but I want to make sure no blunders occur, especially with the new death post mechanic.

And I'm presuming that they may contain relevant information, since it's connoted at the beginning of the post ("As I mentioned in my last post here, I'm designing a game in which everyone gets a death posts, except for a few people, that is.  I'm expecting it to function as a pseudo-cardflip, in which people have to weigh the benefits of confirming their humanity with waiting until late in the game to give much-needed insight or push an important suspicion."), davy.  Not sure about the reviving question, however; verm verm will answer soon though, hopefully!

Wolf

Yes I did. I went through the whole rules this time.

Yugi

Quote from: wolf on March 16, 2013, 11:18:55 PMYes I did. I went through the hole rules this time.
What are the hole rules?

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Wolf

Waddle Bro

Guys just because wolf's English isn't perfect, it doesn't mean you need to correct him every time he misspells something. >.>

Also I was planning on taking a break from this game, but it looks like one I'd regret if I'd miss out on it.

So in

Mashi