News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

TWG XLIX: Red vs. Blue Postgame

Started by the_last_sheikah, March 12, 2013, 04:18:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FSM-Reapr

It was definitely his wits.

Also sorry Hunter for calling you paranoid!

Thiannon

That was a fantastic read. Mashi was trying to get me to sign up, too--wish I'd listened! I'll probably join you guys for the next one, though.

K-Night, you didn't really give up at the end, did you?
We can't let morality stop progress! - mnrogar

popo447

I give my thanks to FSM for saving my booty and trusting me.
Movin' like Dracula, we get it back in blood

FSM-Reapr

Verm should have said that he seered K-Night green, idk why he didn't.

ninja'd No problem.

Yugi

vermilionvermin

As for why I didn't say I seered K-Night green:  At the time there was still the Delta item floating around.  If K-Night were ever seered red or caught, we'd have both been sunk!

Mashi

Yugi and FSM-Reapr, I am proud.  FSM-Reapr, you should have heeded my words and been weary of verm verm in the Skype chat I gave you right before the Phase in which I died ended, but Yugi made up for it, so that's fine, at least!  And your K-NiGhT lynch was A+++++++++.
To be clear though, NSMers shouldn't be afraid to accuse Bird, verm verm, Thiannon, and me.  We're not perfect as Humans and we'll dominate as Wolves if we go by without anyone accusing us.  Don't try to go overboard, but keep us on our toes!  Obliterating you all becomes boring after a while.

Anyhow, great game, everyone, I'm proud of you all!

FSM-Reapr

Makes sense, but I would have gone for it.

ninja'd 8) *high fives with Yugi*

Wolf

The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

Hunter of Souls

GJ guys!

Yugi, you saved the game. Very nice job!

FSM, I owe my thanks to you, I would have died without you.
Insert something funny or something wise that makes you look like a cool person...

TheZeldaPianist275

Eh.  Was a good game to read.

Ubersorry to K-night and Verm for my screw up at the beginning of the game. That kinda crippled us for the rest of the game. :(

BDS, I sniped you because as a false claimer, I knew we were both at the top of each others' hit list. I was just quicker on the draw.

Verm,  nice blending in. You did excellent this game. K-night, I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and say you voted yourself at the end as a last ditch attempt to look human.

Wolf, I feel pretty bad you got wolfed night one.  :'( Please don't give up on TWG now! For anyone who was wondering, it was because Verm faked the chat log.

Social, nice thinking. FSM, nice push at the end.

I have played four TWGs now and have not won a single one. Does it count as a win if you die but your team wins?

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on March 13, 2013, 06:02:36 AMFor anyone who was wondering, it was because Verm faked the chat log.
I thought it was more likely his Caboose comment that got him wolfed. ::)

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on March 13, 2013, 06:02:36 AMDoes it count as a win if you die but your team wins?
Yes. You win if your team wins.

Waddle Bro

Quote from: wolf on March 13, 2013, 12:39:34 AMWow. My first victory.
lol gg wolf

I was suspicious of Verm after I realized that I was not going to get a Delta claim. That meant that Verm was lying and thus he became my #1 suspect. Unfortunately I thought that maybe someone inactive didn't see my post where I told people who had the Delta claim and decided to go with the TBWCW lynch because Verm was so convincing. That's why I changed my vote from Verm to TBWCW, to hopefully give more time to receive a Delta claim.
I was also quite lazy the last Night Phase, which also bit me in the ass. I should have guessed that I was going to die, so I probs should have said something about my suspicions.
I would have lynched Popo the last Day because Vermilionwuff seered him green. Verm, I think you failed by saying that Popo's green instead of K-Night, since you had the seering item and I doubt the real seer would have gained much advantage of seering someone as inactive as him. K-Night would definitely not be even close to the top names I'd seer in a TWG. That was a gamble you should have taken.

Gj Yugi for seeing through Verm. Not many players can do that.

FSM for MVP, srsly. He stopped a wolfing and led the humans to victory. I think most of the people would have lynched Hunter instead of K-Night if they were in FSM's position.

gg guise

Thiannon

Quote from: Mashi on March 12, 2013, 07:24:06 PMWe're not perfect as Humans and we'll dominate as Wolves if we go by without anyone accusing us.

My anger toward Dark and Maxjes knows no bounds!
We can't let morality stop progress! - mnrogar

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on March 13, 2013, 06:02:36 AMBDS, I sniped you because as a false claimer, I knew we were both at the top of each others' hit list. I was just quicker on the draw.
The only reasons I didn't listen to Verm:
1: I'd thought I'd at least live until Night 2.
2: I wanted to leave somebody to lynch for the humans, so they would not be completely "in the dark" in the case of my death.
3: I wanted to wait and see if either of the brutal claims could be confirmed.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber