blueflower999's TWG L: Sauce Is Pretty Coll REDO
4 (17.4%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Voting closed: March 15, 2013, 05:16:27 PM

FSM-Reapr

More like

Sauce is Still Pretty Coll

Toby

Quote from: Waddle Bro on March 12, 2013, 02:49:01 PMWell excuse me for not caring what's the difference.

I don't like that tone Mr!

FSM-Reapr

Yeah, no need to be rude Waddle.

Toby

And the difference really can be compared in different ways, just depends what kind of faction/third party games you're talking about.

Main difference really is faction games have teams with equal players whereas third party games don't always.

Yugi

Mashi can you please not put my game into the poll as I wasn't being serious about it?

vermilionvermin

mashi when does this go up

FSM-Reapr

as soon as bird posts his top quality game

Mashi

Poll will be up tomorrow whenever I come back from tennis practice.  So 7PM EST or so.

Wolf

The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

Toby

Okay Wolf, but first it's probably best to read a thread before posting in it :P. This is the host signups, this is where we will first pick the game and corresponding host that we want to play. After this there will be a player signup where we can all go to signup for the game!

Yugi

Mashi

Poll will be up shortly!

Also, wolf, please read the rules for next TWG, so that you won't have to clarify things during the game.

Yugi

Just a question, If we come in second place in a game, can we submit a different game for sign ups instead of the game we got second with?

FSM-Reapr

Yugi