News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

TWG L: Host Sign Ups

Started by Mashi, March 10, 2013, 07:51:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vote!!!

vermilionvermin's TWG L: Zombies
11 (47.8%)
davy's TWG L: A Role Reunion
8 (34.8%)
blueflower999's TWG L: Sauce Is Pretty Coll REDO
4 (17.4%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Voting closed: March 15, 2013, 05:16:27 PM

Mashi

well golly gee guys, guess i gotta go and get this to be the Last twg if youre all complaining about it

Kman96

Dude, TWG M better be awesome. I think our ancestors would love to be a part of that.
Party Hard!
[close]

vermilionvermin

Now with Magic Conch!

Magic Conch:  Starts with the vigi.  During Night 1, he must pass it to another player.  Let's call that player Jimmy.  During Night 2, Jimmy has two jobs:

First, Jimmy must put two names into the conch.

Second, Jimmy must pass the conch to a third player who cannot be the vigi.  Let's call this person Bobby.  If Jimmy tries to pass the Conch to the vigi, I'll decide who gets it via random number generator.

Bobby may put two names into the conch as well during Night 3.

At the start of Day 3, if neither Jimmy nor Bobby is a wolf, the conch will release the list of the people whose names were put in the Conch and how many of those people are wolves, zombies, specials, and humans, but not which ones go with which roles.  It will also tell the thread that Jimmy and Bobby held the conch.  If one of Jimmy or Bobby is a wolf, the conch will say nothing.  If either Jimmy is killed Night 1 or Day 1 or Bobby is killed Night 2, or Day 2, the conch explodes.  I'll tell the thread if the Conch explodes.

TWG:  Zombies

As I mentioned in my last post here, I'm designing a game in which everyone gets a death posts, except for a few people, that is.  I'm expecting it to function as a pseudo-cardflip, in which people have to weigh the benefits of confirming their humanity with waiting until late in the game to give much-needed insight or push an important suspicion.

Wolves

1.  Master Wolf
2.  Wolf ShamanDoes not get a death post
3.  Wolf Totem:  Once per game, may replace the Totem Guy's Totem with a Totem of his own.  He also gets two guesses of the Totem Guy's identity per day phase.  If the Totem Guy dies or takes over the role of another Zombie, he gets to write ALL the totems.  Does not get a death post

Humans

4.  Guardian:  In order to guard the seer or vigilante, must reduce their power use by 1 each attempted guarding.  He also gets three guesses of the Totem Guy's identity on Day 1.  When he dies, he has one phase to decide who he passes his power to.  If he selects a Wolf or a Zombie, that player will gain a guardian power (with the same limitations) and the ability to choose whether or not their vote counts.  If he selects a human, that player will lose their vote but gain a Guardian ability with the same limitations as the original Guardian.  Does not get a Death post
5.  Seer:  5 uses of power.  May only use one per night.
6.  Vigilante:  3 uses of power.  May only use one per night.  Begins with the Magic Conch!
7.  Human
8.  Human: All human roles are the same.
9.  Human:
10.  Human:
11.  Human:
12.  Human:
13.  Human:

Zombies

14.  Zombie Leader:  Beginning Night 2, he may bite dead bodies. If, on any night, he bites the same player the Grave Robber resurrects, that person becomes a Zombie follower.  The Zombie leader may direct each one of his Zombie followers to kill one person per night.  May not be revived.  Does not know his partners.
15.  Grave Robber:  Beginning Night 2, he may choose one of the people who are in the graveyard each night to resurrect.  If he and the Zombie Leader choose the same person, that person will be revived and kill one person at the command of the Zombie leader PER NIGHT.  If he selects someone the Zombie Leader doesn't pick, that person can just come back to life.  Does not get a death post.  Does not know his partners.
16.  Totem Guy:  May post a Totem each night.  If, by Day 2, neither the Wolf Totem or Guardian have guessed his identity, he will learn the identities of the Zombie Leader and the Grave Robber.  If either the Zombie Leader or Grave Robber dies, he may take over for them, becoming green as well.  Does not get a death postMay not be revived.  Does not know his partners.

Important notes:
1.  Zombie followers are people resurrected by the Grave Robber and bitten by the Zombie Leader on the same night.  If the Zombie leader bites someone on Night 3 and they're resurrected Night 4 (or vice versa), that person simply comes back to life.  Zombie followers do not count toward the Zombie win condition.
2.  If a person becomes a zombie follower once and is lynched, they can't become a zombie follower once more.  They could still theoretically be revived, they just can't be controlled to kill people.
3.  Win Conditions:  The humans win when they eliminate both the wolves and the Zombies.  The wolves win when their number equals the number of humans + the number of Zombies remaining.  The Zombies win when their number equals the number of humans + the number of Wolves remaining.  The Zombies' win condition overrides the wolves' win condition.

Toby

I like the magic conch idea, what happens if the people that were put into the conch die?

That could potentially end up as 2 people only being alive in the conch, 1 is special, one is wolf/zombie...

blueflower999

Is Verm going to win this by default?
Bulbear! Blueflower999

FSM-Reapr

No because I'll vote for Yugi.

Mashi

not unless i make a game myself and split all the votes so that a random other person wins

SlowPokemon

Well I'm not even allowed to host
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Waddle Bro

I don't like faction games.

I would like to re-play a game like Sauce Is Pretty Coll or Trick of the Trade.

blueflower999

I want to host a replay of Sauce is Pretty Coll. Can I?
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Waddle Bro

davy

TWG L: A Role Reunion

Wolves:
1. Skuntank - Master Wolf Coroner
Every time a player dies, this player will be told the dead player's role. (TWG XXXIX: Perfect Apples)
2. Mr. Mutou - Negation Wolf Expeller
Sends a message to the host every Night Phase with a name of a player. That player's power will fail. Can send a message to the host during any phase, multiple times in the same phase if needed, with the name of a player and a role. If the player and role correlate, the player will die. If not, Mr. Mutou may not expel that role or player from the game. (TWG XXX: Disability Girls)
3. Andrew Jackson - Duelist wolf
If in a KitB he will always survive. In the result of a KitB with three or more players, he can choose a player that will be ignored in the dice roll (a free pass). Unlimited uses. If the Hero of Hope becomes a wolf, Andrew Jackson becomes a Human. (TWG XXXVII: Time for a History lesson)

Independents:
Independents don't count for any team.

4. Messenger
Sends the name of one player every phase to the Host. At the end of that Phase, that player and the Messenger will both be aware of the player's role. (However, the player will not know who the Messenger is.) (TWG XIX: Mind Games)
5. Happy Mask Salesman - Wolfsbane
Will be told what players have a Latern at the beginning of the night. However, he can only share this information through the chat (this includes private chat). (TWG XLVIII: 72 Hours Remaining)
6. Strange Man - Wolfsbane
Can guess the names of all players with laterns during the night phase. If he's correct, those players and all players seer'd red (wolves except for skuntank and millers) will die and the laterns will be lost. (TWG IX: The Latern keeper)

Humans:
7. Magnus - Morph
During the day he will select a username (by PM) and effectively "become" that player for the course of the following night. (Ex/ If Magnus selects a wolf, he may vote for wolfings). If this player attempts to morph into the Strange man, the morphing will result in becomming a normal human. If this player morphs into Mr. Mutou, he'll die at the end of the night phase. (TWG XL: Uprising Madness).
8. Hero of Hope – Tribune
Sends in a tribune 150 words or less. Has a 20% chance of becomming a wolf at the start of the game.
9. Maya Fey - Medium
Every Night phase, can PM the host two questions to ask any dead player in the game.  At the end of the phase, the Medium recieves the answers to the questions.  The dead person doesn't have to be truthful in answering these questions. (TWG XVI: Objection)
10. Daisy
Will be told she's a human. Will receive a PM upon death notifying her of her role. May choose to reveal the role of one person after she dies. (TWG XLII: Waluigi Time)
11. Scientist - Herring
Will be told he's a human. (TWG XXVIII: Pokémon Black and White)
12. Raiden who hisses - Miller
In the Day Phase update, if Raiden is alive a hiss sound will be heard. Will be told he's a human. (TWG XXXVIII: Snakes on a Plane)

Items:
Armor of Achilles - This item is sent to a random human (not the traitor) at the start of the game. This armor, when in the possession of a player, will protect him from being wolfed, but not lynched. If the player is lynched with the armor, then the armor is lost forever. The player can choose to send the armor to any other player by PM'ing the host and letting him know which player to send it to. (TWG VI: Rise of the Olympians)
3 Lanterns of the Night: These Lanterns are given to three random players, but not to Independents. Also, if the first two Laterns are given to wolves or the traitor, the final one will be given to a random human (except traitor) so that at the start of the game there's at least one Latern in human possesion. Holding a Lantern allows the player to know the names of the other players with Lanterns. Every Night phase, the three players with lanterns will submit one vote each to the host in order to choose one person who is currently holding a lantern to be seer'd. The person with the most votes is then seer'd (in the event of a tie vote, a KiaB occurs). The seering results will then be sent to the other two players with lanterns who were not seer'd. By PM'ing the host, laterns can be passed to a random other player, but never to an independent. The players with Lanterns will always know who has the other lanterns. Whether or not they allow anyone who doesn't hold a lantern to possess their knowledge is entirely up to them. If a player holding a latern dies, he'll keep the latern in his tomb (as in the strange man must still guess that person). (TWG IX: The Latern Keeper)

Wolves know eachother (Roleflip of Hero of Hope/Andrew Jackson is done before the wolves are told what players are there partners). Humans and Independents don't know eachother.

Win Conditions:

HMS and/or Latern Keeper≥Wolves+Humans: Independents win.
Wolves≥Independents+Humans (consisting of at least one human or the Messenger): Wolves win.
Wolves are dead and Independents≥Humans: Independents win.
Wolves and Independents are dead and there is at least one human alive: Humans Win.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Toby

Don't faction games have equal teams?

Zombies just has a third party.

Waddle Bro

Well excuse me for not caring what's the difference.

blueflower999

TWG L: Sauce is Pretty Coll REDO:
Brutal Wolf Painter - Has painting powers (Paintings are not permanent and only last the Night Phase). Elects one of his/her voters to die.
Brutal Wolf Shaman - Has seer powers. Elects one of his/her voters to die.
Traitor - Gains seer powers at the end of day 3.
Hunter - Has seer powers. Must catch the traitor by the end of day 3. At the end of each day he/she submits a name. If that person is the traitor, they die immediately. If he fails to send the correct name by the end of Day 3, he dies.
Guardian - Powers fail on blues.
Brutal Human - When lynched, chooses a Player that voted for him/her and kills him/her.
Millwright - Is told he/she is Human.
Human
Human
Human
Human

I might need help expanding/balancing this for more players.
Bulbear! Blueflower999