News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

What Element are you?

Started by Yugi, March 04, 2013, 11:02:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What is your Element?

Water
3 (20%)
Earth
2 (13.3%)
Fire
3 (20%)
Air
1 (6.7%)
Light
1 (6.7%)
Dark
4 (26.7%)
Void/Aether
1 (6.7%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Yugi

So after taking 5 quizzes on my element. 80% of the test results came up saying that I am Air Element.

To quote Fig hunter wiki.

QuoteAir people tend to be chaotic; they do not prefer ordered, predictable lives, and tend to end up as adventurers, performers, bandits, etc. They also often tend to be lost in thought, unfocused, 'away with the fairies'.

It doesn't matter what quizzes you take, they mostly have the same answers. 

BlackDragonSlayer

I am Fe, Iron... Ooooooooh! You mean...

Better take another few quizzes. :P

EDIT:
Quiz #1: Spirit (essentially equal to dark?)
Quiz #2: Dark (oooh boy)
Quiz #3Earth (NO)

If you could provide me with more quizzes, please, I suppose results would be more accurate (ones with more than just four elements).

EDIT: One problem is that too many people tend to associate Dark with evil, and only give you that result if your answers are more "evil."
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FSM-Reapr

I made my own quiz.

1) Do you want to be a part of the Fire Nation?

Y/N

Results:
If yes,
Spoiler
You are Fire element and part of this majestic Nation.
[close]
If no,
Spoiler
The ones who chose yes, burn you to BBQ.

You deserve that.
[close]

Olimar12345

Apparently I'm fire. Huh. Took this quiz.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Yugi

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on March 05, 2013, 12:51:28 AMIf you could provide me with more quizzes, please, I suppose results would be more accurate (ones with more than just four elements).
A good quiz for your element is one in a game called Beast Signer. It's made by Fig hunter.

also gtfo fsm fire elements have shitty defense.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on March 06, 2013, 08:53:03 AMI made my own quiz.

1) Do you want to be a part of the Fire Nation?

Y/N

Results:
If yes,
Spoiler
You are Fire element and part of this majestic Nation.
[close]
If no,
Spoiler
The ones who chose yes, burn you to BBQ.

You deserve that.
[close]
OH FIRE LORD,
MY FLAME BURNS FOR THEE!!!!!!
(For those of you who are scrubs, this is only known part of the Fire Nation anthem.)

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

UnknownKirbyMan

I tend to get Dark/Night.
Sometimes Air or Earth, but usually Dark.
Quote from: Nakah on October 28, 2013, 11:27:22 AM
I always respect my local poison herbalist.

Yugi

So I took this test for my alignment, and I got

True Neutral
You are 25% Good.
You are 2.6% Lawful.
Alignment: True Neutral

You do whatever seems like a good idea at the time. You don't feel any strong inclination towards good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Some may say that you lack conviction, while others might admire you for your capability of remaining unbiased. You likely prefer good versus evil in society, since good people tend to make better neighbors and rulers, but you are not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way.
      You are the stereotypical "Balancer." You act in a way that is natural to you without prejudice or compulsion.
      Examples of charactersand people who fit into the same alignment as you include Linus Torvalds, Dr. Strangelove, Scott Evil, Mr. Spock, and the nation of Switzerland.

Description of alignments are adapted from the Revised (v3.5) System Reference Document, and are presented in accordance with the Open Gaming License v1.0a.
[close]

I'm Switzerland?

BlackDragonSlayer

I took that test after you posted the link (directly copy-pasted):

Spoiler
You are 69.4% Good.
You are 28.2% Lawful.

Alignment: Neutral Good

You do the best good that a person could be expected to do. You are devoted to helping others. You are willing to work with authority figures, but you do not feel any particular allegiance to them.
You are the stereotypical "Benefactor." You believe in doing good without any particular bias for or against order.
Examples of charactersand people who fit into the same alignment as you include Mother Theresa, Ghandi, Gandalf, Indiana Jones, O-Bi-Wan Kenobi, Luke Skywalker, Harry Potter, Frodo Baggins, and the Dalai Lama.
[close]

Excellent. :3
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dudeman

True Neutral. Awwww yeahhhhh. I'm a Vulcan.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Mashi

"You are carbon. Carbon takes many forms. You see pure carbon as the toner in your printer (carbon black), as diamonds, and as the 'lead' in your pencil (graphite). Carbon is found in all living cells. It participates in many chemical reactions. This non-metallic element has been known since prehistoric time. Some people consider it to be a ho-hum boring element, yet others value it for its countless uses."

http://chemistry.about.com/od/testsquizzes/l/blwhichelementquiz.htm

B)

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Yugi

You are iron. Iron is a metal that is used for many purposes. It is hard tough and somewhat brittle and inflexible. Iron is found in hemoglobin, where it is used in the transport of soluble gases. Iron is sometimes magnetic. Though the fresh metal is silvery, it corrodes and darkens easily.