News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

Random Fact Time GO!!!

Started by the_last_sheikah, March 04, 2013, 07:40:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_last_sheikah

Simple, post the first random fact that comes to your head.  Anything goes, but please use spoiler tags if it's NSFW.
Ready? GO!

Americans collectively consume approximately 900 billion calories each day.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Waddle Bro

You cannot Splash when Gravity is in play.

Bloop

Dutch people are on average the tallest people on the world.
The Dutch language is also one of the hardest languages of the world.

...Seems like I'm tall and smart :D

SlowPokemon

In dreams, every face is one you've seen at some point in your life. This is because your brain cannot generate human faces.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

blueflower999

Quote from: SlowPokemon on March 05, 2013, 04:26:49 AMIn dreams, every face is one you've seen at some point in your life. This is because your brain cannot generate human faces.
Whoa. That's weird.

Do these facts have to be true, or just random facts?
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Bloop

Facts are facts. They're never false, are they?

SlowPokemon

True facts, duhhh. Just things not a lot of people know.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

GaryOak

All the bacteria in human body weigh about 1,5kg.

For all the silly americans, 1,5kg is about 3,3 pounds.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: SlowPokemon on March 05, 2013, 04:26:49 AMIn dreams, every face is one you've seen at some point in your life. This is because your brain cannot generate human faces.

You know how dreams stop right before you die?  If you have a dream in which you die, you die in real life.  Like, completely 100% dead.

SuperFireKirby

Bacteria cells in the human body outnumber human cells 10/1.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Sir Dino

Panophobia is the fear of everything

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on March 05, 2013, 10:49:49 AMYou know how dreams stop right before you die?  If you have a dream in which you die, you die in real life.  Like, completely 100% dead.
...not so sure about that. You don't know how many times I've fallen off a cliff/been caught by an undefeatable monster. :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Jub3r7

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on March 05, 2013, 10:49:49 AMYou know how dreams stop right before you die?  If you have a dream in which you die, you die in real life.  Like, completely 100% dead.
I remember this dream when I was little where I got crushed by this moving wall and from there I just watched my body.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Bubbles

I've heard this, but sometimes I have dreams about someone and their faacial details are slightly altered (nose a bit pointier, differnt color eyes, etc.). Would that still count?

Diabolical box anyone
And I'm pretty sure dreams of death are one of the most common ones out there, along with apparently teeth falling out? I've never had that one

Toby

I've never had a dream where my teeth fell out.

Years ago I use to create monsters at night (seriously!) I didn't close my eyes I could just see them in the dark walking around my room, one monster I specifically remember was a witch (not exactly a monster but hey ho) and the witch would fly around my room then chuck a red lazered cage at me and red lazers would be all around my body creating a giant circle (it's eventually wear away though) I've never told anyone about this. I wish it still happened, (I occassionally see myself in a red lazered cage at times though!)

Oh and I use to be able to pick my dreams! Like inside my head there was a sort of dream picker (layed out as like a character selector, like mario but for dreams) and if I didn't like a dream I'd change it using my dream selector.

I've got wonderful imagination :) and it is alll true.