News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Guests

Started by Wolf, February 27, 2013, 07:37:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolf

One day, I checked to see what people were doing, but I saw a guest who was looking at the topic the person below me is.... but 5 more guests were looking at the same topic too. Is this a coincidence, or on purpose?
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

JDMEK5

Ummm... They're guests. Honestly I don't really care what they're looking at. Or how many of them happen to be looking at the same thing.
It's irrelevant to me completely so I don't even bother.

But yes, it's a coincidence.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Winter

Actually sometimes I neglect to log in but like to check up on a thread or two.

Not usually that one though.

There was one guest who was apparently 'Printing' the Post your thought of the moment thread.

JDMEK5

Quote from: Winter on February 27, 2013, 09:16:00 AMThere was one guest who was apparently 'Printing' the Post your thought of the moment thread.
Someone must've made a funny.

EDIT: I wonder what all the guests reading this are thinking.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

SlowPokemon

That's most likely because they found it from a search engine, not actually printing it.

Also, every time you click a new page as a guest, it creates another guest instead of just changing the same one. Hence, a bunch of people looking at one thread = one person reading through a lot of pages of a thread.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

JDMEK5

See, on my home computer and my grandma's I just stay logged in. So I don't know anything about these guest accounts..

My Arrangements

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 27, 2013, 09:54:26 AMThat's most likely because they found it from a search engine, not actually printing it.
If they printed the whole topic...?

D:

Well, at least it could make a book.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

MaestroUGC

That would be an interesting book.

And still a better love story than Twilight.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on February 27, 2013, 12:40:40 PMIf they printed the whole topic...?

D:

Well, at least it could make a book.

Have you ever clicked the print button? It doesn't print, it takes you to a different page that's EASIER to print. These are the pages that likely show up on search engines occasionally.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 27, 2013, 02:16:24 PMHave you ever clicked the print button? It doesn't print, it takes you to a different page that's EASIER to print. These are the pages that likely show up on search engines occasionally.
Hmm, very interesting; I've never tried that before.

I've never seen one of those pages through a search engine (usually just profile pages and topics), but that is a good observation.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber