News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

TWG XLIX: Red vs. Blue

Started by the_last_sheikah, February 26, 2013, 05:25:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueflower999

Not completely sure why you guys are voting for me.  ???
Bulbear! Blueflower999

popo447

Hunter, I always knew he had something up his sleeve.
Movin' like Dracula, we get it back in blood

popo447

I revoke my last vote, I have read some things and from the information I could gather, Blueflower999 would be the best candidate for a wolf due to his wits, smarts, and overall understanding of the game.

FSM-Reapr

Blueflower - K-N, FSM, Verm and Popo

instaa

the_last_sheikah

HEAD-SHOT

1. The Meta: Cannot be wolfed/sniped/vigi'd.  Sends Host a PM each phase with a player's name.  If that player has an A.I., the Meta steals the A.I. and the player dies.

Freelancers:(wolves)
2. Agent South Dakota: If South has an A.I. when she is lynched/vigi'd/brutaled/attacked by the Meta, she can sacrifice her A.I., and future use of A.I., in exchange for survival.
3. Agent Wyoming: Wolf Sniper
4. Agent Washington: Wolf painter.  Can't use A.I.s, but can receive them(they will be transferred at the end of the phase)

Reds and Blues:(humans)
5. Church: Seer, can't use A.I.s, but can receive them(they will be transferred at the end of the phase)
6. Tucker: Vigi, if the Meta is Vigi'd, Tucker dies instead.  One use only.
7. Caboose: Guardian
8. Sarge: Brutal human.  Knows he is the brutal human.
9. Sister: Takes 2 hits to kill. Told she is a regular human.
10. Lopez the Heavy: During the day, Lopez will be seered as blue.  At night, he will be seered as red.  Told he is a regular human.
11. Grif: Human
12. Simmons: Human
13. Doughnut: Human
14. Doc: Human
15. Junior: Human

A.I. units(items):
-Omega: Your vote counts as 3.
-Gamma: You may extend the phase by 24 hours or end the phase instantly.
-Delta: You can PM the host and ask either how many wolves remain, how many A.I.s the Meta has, or to seer someone.
-Epsilon: You may freely talk with dead players via PM for 1 phase only.  PMs must be sent through the host.
-Theta: You may send the host a message that will be posted anonymously at the end of the phase.
-Sigma: You may nullify one player's vote and power that phase.

Notes:
-The Meta wins if he gets all the A.I.s.
-The Meta is not part of either team.
-If the Meta is lynched, all A.I. units are destroyed.
-The A.I.s are randomly distributed night one.  After they are used, they are randomly given to another player.  A player who dies with an A.I. automatically gives the Meta their A.I.
-A player can hold onto an A.I. as long as they want(except omega).  But if you have 2 or more A.I. in your possession for more than one phase(day or night), you will die and the Meta gains both A.I.

1.Vermilionvermin
2.BlackDragonSlayer
3.TheZeldaPianist275
4.The Boy Who Cried Wolf
5.blueflower999
6.K-NiGhT
7.Bubbles7689
8.Yugi
9.Hunter of Souls
10.Mashi
11.Mr. Tanooki Suit
12.FSM-Reapr
13.wolf
14.Waddlebro
15. popo447

Blueflower999 was shot in the head.  Unfortunately, no one was around to give him mouth to mouth in an attempt to revive him.

It is now Night 5.  Night 5 will end March 11, 10 PM EST.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

K-NiGhT

God this game is awesome just because of the references.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Yugi

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Yugi on March 10, 2013, 09:22:21 PMYES WE KILLED A WOLF.
what makes you so sure? Even with all the suspicion on him, there's no way to know for sure that blueflower was indeed a wolf.

Yugi

6 players left. Which means that at least one of the dead players was a wolf.

Hunter of Souls

Quote from: Waddle Bro on March 10, 2013, 01:32:58 PMHoly shit Hunter has a girlfriend and I didn't know anything about it.

:O

Bro, we should communicate more.

... man you're so out.

On topic, verm, I planned that damn post so long. Now I'm depressed. No matter how deeply I try to understand how the game is rolling, I still fail. It's so sad...
Insert something funny or something wise that makes you look like a cool person...

the_last_sheikah

1. The Meta: Cannot be wolfed/sniped/vigi'd.  Sends Host a PM each phase with a player's name.  If that player has an A.I., the Meta steals the A.I. and the player dies.

Freelancers:(wolves)
2. Agent South Dakota: If South has an A.I. when she is lynched/vigi'd/brutaled/attacked by the Meta, she can sacrifice her A.I., and future use of A.I., in exchange for survival.
3. Agent Wyoming: Wolf Sniper
4. Agent Washington: Wolf painter.  Can't use A.I.s, but can receive them(they will be transferred at the end of the phase)

Reds and Blues:(humans)
5. Church: Seer, can't use A.I.s, but can receive them(they will be transferred at the end of the phase)
6. Tucker: Vigi, if the Meta is Vigi'd, Tucker dies instead.  One use only.
7. Caboose: Guardian
8. Sarge: Brutal human.  Knows he is the brutal human.
9. Sister: Takes 2 hits to kill. Told she is a regular human.
10. Lopez the Heavy: During the day, Lopez will be seered as blue.  At night, he will be seered as red.  Told he is a regular human.
11. Grif: Human
12. Simmons: Human
13. Doughnut: Human
14. Doc: Human
15. Junior: Human

A.I. units(items):
-Omega: Your vote counts as 3.
-Gamma: You may extend the phase by 24 hours or end the phase instantly.
-Delta: You can PM the host and ask either how many wolves remain, how many A.I.s the Meta has, or to seer someone.
-Epsilon: You may freely talk with dead players via PM for 1 phase only.  PMs must be sent through the host.
-Theta: You may send the host a message that will be posted anonymously at the end of the phase.
-Sigma: You may nullify one player's vote and power that phase.

Notes:
-The Meta wins if he gets all the A.I.s.
-The Meta is not part of either team.
-If the Meta is lynched, all A.I. units are destroyed.
-The A.I.s are randomly distributed night one.  After they are used, they are randomly given to another player.  A player who dies with an A.I. automatically gives the Meta their A.I.
-A player can hold onto an A.I. as long as they want(except omega).  But if you have 2 or more A.I. in your possession for more than one phase(day or night), you will die and the Meta gains both A.I.

1.Vermilionvermin
2.BlackDragonSlayer
3.TheZeldaPianist275
4.The Boy Who Cried Wolf
5.blueflower999
6.K-NiGhT
7.Bubbles7689
8.Yugi
9.Hunter of Souls
10.Mashi
11.Mr. Tanooki Suit
12.FSM-Reapr
13.wolf
14.Waddlebro
15. popo447

Due to a communication error, Yugi was considered dead by command and was last seen crying at his own funeral.
Vermillionvermin, you just got Sarge'd.

It is now Day 5.  Day 5 will end March 13, 10 PM EST.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

popo447

FSM-Reapr

Yugi wtf

I told you to target K-N or Hunter!

So now this is looking bad. This is our last lynch

Since Popo was seered green by Verm, I highly doubt he's a wolf. I myself am not a wolf.

K-Night
or
Hunter

There is no fucking way I'd ever give a victory to someone who has done absolutely nothing for the human team. Also I was a n00b once, just like Hunter. And I legitimately faked a seering to get someone lynched when I only had a gut feeling.

K-Night

So everyone(else but K-N) must vote for K-Night to make this lynch succeeded. No KitBs!

K-NiGhT

well, obviously I'm not voting for myself, so Hunter

And geez, chill out a bit FSM.

K-NiGhT

Double post because something bothers me.

Why, FSM, would you insist on insta-ing me? Especially if this is our last lynch? If you're wrong (which, I'd like to remind you, you are) your rashness has cost us the game. Unless you're pushing for a last second rush on me by getting the other humans to vote for me, using the fact that we have no seer to your advantage. You're expecting the others to blindly trust you.

I don't buy it. I beg of you all, use your reason on this. Think before you blindly vote because FSM told you to. And if it does come down to a KiTB, so be it. I will admit defeat if that's what it comes to. But I will NOT bow to someone I don't trust.