News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

TWG XLIX: Red vs. Blue

Started by the_last_sheikah, February 26, 2013, 05:25:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mashi

i died twice, therefore i am permitted to have two death posts

im too lazy to send my wolfing through pm, so wolf mashi this night phase, please

K-NiGhT

You should've listened, Boy...

If you f*** with Tex, you'll be on your knees for sure.

(I'm so glad I get like, all the references in this game)
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Wolf

The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

Yugi

Wolf

blueflower999

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on March 07, 2013, 07:09:11 PM1.Vermilionvermin
2.BlackDragonSlayer
3.TheZeldaPianist275
4.The Boy Who Cried Wolf
5.blueflower999
6.K-NiGhT
7.Bubbles7689
8.Yugi
9.Hunter of Souls
10.Mashi
11.Mr. Tanooki Suit
12.FSM-Reapr
13.wolf
14.Waddlebro
15. popo447
Crossed out players are dead.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Wolf

K-NiGhT

the_last_sheikah

TWG XLIX: Red vs. Blue

1. The Meta: Cannot be wolfed/sniped/vigi'd.  Sends Host a PM each phase with a player's name.  If that player has an A.I., the Meta steals the A.I. and the player dies.

Freelancers:(wolves)
2. Agent South Dakota: If South has an A.I. when she is lynched/vigi'd/brutaled/attacked by the Meta, she can sacrifice her A.I., and future use of A.I., in exchange for survival.
3. Agent Wyoming: Wolf Sniper
4. Agent Washington: Wolf painter.  Can't use A.I.s, but can receive them(they will be transferred at the end of the phase)

Reds and Blues:(humans)
5. Church: Seer, can't use A.I.s, but can receive them(they will be transferred at the end of the phase)
6. Tucker: Vigi, if the Meta is Vigi'd, Tucker dies instead.  One use only.
7. Caboose: Guardian
8. Sarge: Brutal human.  Knows he is the brutal human.
9. Sister: Takes 2 hits to kill. Told she is a regular human.
10. Lopez the Heavy: During the day, Lopez will be seered as blue.  At night, he will be seered as red.  Told he is a regular human.
11. Grif: Human
12. Simmons: Human
13. Doughnut: Human
14. Doc: Human
15. Junior: Human

A.I. units(items):
-Omega: Your vote counts as 3.
-Gamma: You may extend the phase by 24 hours or end the phase instantly.
-Delta: You can PM the host and ask either how many wolves remain, how many A.I.s the Meta has, or to seer someone.
-Epsilon: You may freely talk with dead players via PM for 1 phase only.  PMs must be sent through the host.
-Theta: You may send the host a message that will be posted anonymously at the end of the phase.
-Sigma: You may nullify one player's vote and power that phase.

Notes:
-The Meta wins if he gets all the A.I.s.
-The Meta is not part of either team.
-If the Meta is lynched, all A.I. units are destroyed.
-The A.I.s are randomly distributed night one.  After they are used, they are randomly given to another player.  A player who dies with an A.I. automatically gives the Meta their A.I.
-A player can hold onto an A.I. as long as they want(except omega).  But if you have 2 or more A.I. in your possession for more than one phase(day or night), you will die and the Meta gains both A.I.

1.Vermilionvermin
2.BlackDragonSlayer
3.TheZeldaPianist275
4.The Boy Who Cried Wolf
5.blueflower999
6.K-NiGhT
7.Bubbles7689
8.Yugi
9.Hunter of Souls
10.Mashi
11.Mr. Tanooki Suit
12.FSM-Reapr
13.wolf
14.Waddlebro
15. popo447

Waddlebro was a dirty, dirty Shizno.

It is now Day 4.  Day 4 will end March 10, 10 PM EST.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

vermilionvermin

OK I'm going to speak up today so I don't have to do a last second lynch.

Hunter of Souls.

I'm almost certain TZP was a wolf as opposed to the other brutal claim.  If TZP's a wolf, that means that his other two partners must have claimed correctly, or BDS would have said something about their claims.  That means that the wolves were either too inactive to claim, or if they were active, weren't communicating.  Hunter didn't post all of night 1, which means he was too inactive to claim.

If not Hunter, blueflower's the next best lynch.  I went with Hunter over blueflower because Blueflower did post night 1, even if it was before BDS claimed, which means there's a possibility he was in communication with TZP even without posting.

FSM-Reapr

I don't see that as that good of a reason.

Even I know that Hunter is inactive, since he has a lot of going on outside the interwebz.

FSM-Reapr

derp didn't mean to hit post yet

I would go with blueflower, since if he's a wolf, this is his typical strategy as seen in Perfect Apples and Bowser's Big Blast.

vermilionvermin

If Hunter's busy IRL, that's more of a reason to suspect him, in this case.  This suspicion isn't based off me thinking inactivity is suspicious normally.  This is a special case because of TZP's claim in which the only activity (or lack thereof) that really matters is around the time that BlackDragonSlayer was claiming.

I'm basing this off the assumption that TZP is a wolf.  We know TZP was counterclaimed, and we know that TZP claimed "Doughnut" rather than "normal human".  I would have expected TZP's partners to make the same mistake, but they clearly didn't.

This means that either there wasn't a whole lot of communication going on or, more likely, the other wolves didn't claim to BlackDragonSlayer.  If we know Hunter was really busy during that period, we know he wouldn't have been able to claim.

K-NiGhT

I think for today, I'm going to side with FSM and go for blueflower. I think it's also worthwhile to keep an eye on Hunter of Souls.

Hunter of Souls

Verm, I actually claimed to BDS, I'm just the definition of a selectively active player. I didn't make an activity post for the sake of I'm not a great fan of them. To me making one would feel like "Now you guys can't lynch me for inactiveness."

Guys, prepare to either get your minds blown or to get the craziest laughts you can ever get. This depends on if you believe me or not.

I think now I know what has been going on. Don't judge this instantly bad just because it's a bit different, that is why it should fill the gaps. I actually trusted Verm before this, but then I went brainstorming and now, he is probably a wolf.

Specials in this game:
Vigi: BDS
Seer: Mashi
Guardian: wolf
Sarge: TZP

Dead wolves: Tanooki

And we need an explanation. Why is it more logical that TZP was the Sarge? And Tanooki a wolf? And how is Verm related to this in any way?

TZP was trying to make sure his back was safe by not claiming brutal human: just for his and others' safety. The problem is, the humans have names, but they weren't used in the role posts. That's why TZP failed: he thought they were, and so the insta began.

Tanooki fake claimed the Seer in order to eliminate TBWCW who had already 'claimed' and so was thought to be the Seer. When TZP died, Tanooki died due to the brutal, and so the wolves had a reason to blame TBWCW. When Mashi claimed, the alliance-thingy had already started and Verm gained some trust. Verm took the advantage of the dead 'seer' and started blaming Mashi.

After Bubbles died, Mashi was wolfed because he started to sound more believeable after explaining stuff and The Meta was dead already. Mashi was the biggest threat and the Seer.

Sounds complicated? It isn't. Think about it this way: if Tanooki was the seer, why did Mashi get wolfed? One of them was the Seer and the other was a wolf, because it is highly unlikely that we had two lying humans in the same game (TBWCW and the other one of these). And because Mashi was wolfed, he wasn't a wolf unless this has suddenly turned into Uprising Madness 2.

Verm: you started blaming Mashi with the dead Tanooki. Mashi had good defenses (I mean, as he said, he wasn't on the computer: he didn't post here, and probably not in LLF), and wasn't lynched. He said people shouldn't trust you too much, and he was wolfed, because TBWCW retracted his seer claim but he didn't.

Verm, could you post the exact same claim to the thread that you sent to BDS? If it said brutal human, I wouldn't be surprised why BDS gave you TZP's claim: you were the only one that directly claimed brutal human to him, so it would be only logical that he trusted you. Otherwise I don't know how did you gain his trust.

Defense, sir: if I'm not completely crazy, you need it. Also post something like this, but with TZP being a wolf, 'cause I think it wouldn't make so much sense.

And now, I will go back to real life for the rest of the phase, upper secondary school course selecting takes time (at least for me), and I was also supposed to see my girlfriend tommorow. Discuss my supposition, it might have holes in it.
Insert something funny or something wise that makes you look like a cool person...