News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

TWG XLIX: Red vs. Blue

Started by the_last_sheikah, February 26, 2013, 05:25:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FSM-Reapr

Woah, totally did not see this coming

So I guess I owe you a big apology, Mashi. Sorry. :(

I swear I'll never try to lead a lynch against you anymore

luv u forever :c

the_last_sheikah

TWG XLIX: Red vs. Blue

1. The Meta: Cannot be wolfed/sniped/vigi'd.  Sends Host a PM each phase with a player's name.  If that player has an A.I., the Meta steals the A.I. and the player dies.

Freelancers:(wolves)
2. Agent South Dakota: If South has an A.I. when she is lynched/vigi'd/brutaled/attacked by the Meta, she can sacrifice her A.I., and future use of A.I., in exchange for survival.
3. Agent Wyoming: Wolf Sniper
4. Agent Washington: Wolf painter.  Can't use A.I.s, but can receive them(they will be transferred at the end of the phase)

Reds and Blues:(humans)
5. Church: Seer, can't use A.I.s, but can receive them(they will be transferred at the end of the phase)
6. Tucker: Vigi, if the Meta is Vigi'd, Tucker dies instead.  One use only.
7. Caboose: Guardian
8. Sarge: Brutal human.  Knows he is the brutal human.
9. Sister: Takes 2 hits to kill. Told she is a regular human.
10. Lopez the Heavy: During the day, Lopez will be seered as blue.  At night, he will be seered as red.  Told he is a regular human.
11. Grif: Human
12. Simmons: Human
13. Doughnut: Human
14. Doc: Human
15. Junior: Human

A.I. units(items):
-Omega: Your vote counts as 3.
-Gamma: You may extend the phase by 24 hours or end the phase instantly.
-Delta: You can PM the host and ask either how many wolves remain, how many A.I.s the Meta has, or to seer someone.
-Epsilon: You may freely talk with dead players via PM for 1 phase only.  PMs must be sent through the host.
-Theta: You may send the host a message that will be posted anonymously at the end of the phase.
-Sigma: You may nullify one player's vote and power that phase.

Notes:
-The Meta wins if he gets all the A.I.s.
-The Meta is not part of either team.
-If the Meta is lynched, all A.I. units are destroyed.
-The A.I.s are randomly distributed night one.  After they are used, they are randomly given to another player.  A player who dies with an A.I. automatically gives the Meta their A.I.
-A player can hold onto an A.I. as long as they want(except omega).  But if you have 2 or more A.I. in your possession for more than one phase(day or night), you will die and the Meta gains both A.I.

1.Vermilionvermin
2.BlackDragonSlayer
3.TheZeldaPianist275
4.The Boy Who Cried Wolf
5.blueflower999
6.K-NiGhT
7.Bubbles7689
8.Yugi
9.Hunter of Souls
10.Mashi
11.Mr. Tanooki Suit
12.FSM-Reapr
13.wolf
14.Waddlebro
15. popo447

Mashi misfired his jetpack in space, ending up just like Agent Georgia.

It is now Day 3.  Day 3 will end March 7, 10 PM EST.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Mashi

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Yugi

Quote from: vermilionvermin on March 04, 2013, 04:37:54 PMIt probably has to do with the fact that you posted the two things which prompted specials to reveal their roles (wolf and BDS before we'd decided it was good to reveal the seer).
I am somewhat responsible for BDS claiming, although he did somewhat say that he was an odd role beforehand. Wolf claimed of his own accord after I made a joke about the please.
Quote from: vermilionvermin on March 04, 2013, 04:37:54 PMWhen I posted that chatlog I faked with wolf, he rushed to the chatroom, which is kind of odd.
Because someone was in the chat. 
Quote from: vermilionvermin on March 04, 2013, 04:37:54 PMHumans have no reason to want to try to get someone to admit to being the guardian.
Like I said, it was a joke. 
Quote from: vermilionvermin on March 04, 2013, 04:37:54 PMSupporting a rather weak TBWCW lynch isn't helping you either.  Neither is the fact that you tried to stall claiming and such to FSM.

Fair points.

Toby

What happened with the guard?

Toby

Oh, twas fake. I'm guessing someone must have known, Verm, did Mashi or you tell anyone the guard was fake?

vermilionvermin

Since there aren't any specials alive and it should be pretty apparent by this point, wolf was the guardian, at least as far as I know.  I made up that log in which he said he thought popo was the guardian.  If I didn't there was no way he'd live past night 1.  Unfortunately I made a mistake in posting the log before I sent him a PM telling him what I was going to do, hence his reaction to it.

That and FSM already said that the guardian was wolf in the thread.

I'll look at the thread again at some point later because I'm reconsidering Yugi's defense.

blueflower999

Wait, the day will end on March 5th? You made that post on March 5th! Is that a typo?
Bulbear! Blueflower999

the_last_sheikah

Quote from: blueflower999 on March 06, 2013, 03:47:59 AMWait, the day will end on March 5th? You made that post on March 5th! Is that a typo?
Oops, fixed.

Quote from: K-NiGhT on March 05, 2013, 07:58:21 PMWHAT HAPPENED TO GEORGIA?!
Dude, you do not want to know.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

FSM-Reapr

Sorry for being so unreachable the last Night Phase. My treatments have begun again since I'm back at the hospital, so as you can imagine, I'm suffering from a lot of physical pain.

popo447

Phew, I survived, I thought for sure I was going to be killed. Still the game goes on with only nine of us left, we need to find the wolves soon, Is it possible to get a count on how many wolves are left? (Thats probably a stupid question but hey, I'm a beginner)
Movin' like Dracula, we get it back in blood

Toby

Popo

If potentially it was expected that popo was the guardian then if popo was a wolf, then obviously the wolves are going to know he won't be guarded.

Also his above post I can see as something a beginner wolf would do to try and make himself look human. It was also said that Popo could potentially be a wolf since he's new and was inactive at the time when we asked for claims and when TZP claimed Brutal.

Hunter of Souls

The last two days I've tried to avoid this game as much as possible, it's ruining my already bad sleeping rhythm. Still I shouldn't have done that, now I'm very confused.

Sorry for playing a bit bandwagon this game, I honestly have had no idea what the heck has been going on. I think I should read the whole thread.
Insert something funny or something wise that makes you look like a cool person...