News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

TWG XLIX: Red vs. Blue

Started by the_last_sheikah, February 26, 2013, 05:25:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mashi

Oh, that reminds me, can AIs be traded?  And if they can, does the trade occur immediately or at the end of the Phase?  So, for example, if Player A trades AI 1 to Player B during Phase 1, can Player B use AI 1 during Phase 1?

Are some of you seriously basing suspicions on me being Meta based on hearsay?  I thought I raised some of you NSMers better than that!  If you're going to suspect me, at least have your own reasons and not just copy others'.  Especially if you don't even know the reasons of others.

Toby

Aggreeing with my apparant wolf partner here.

Fsm has done ONE thing and he's human?

Now Mashi's meta or wolf or whatever because FSM said so. I have not got a calue.

FSM-Reapr

Let's be serious here for a while.

I tried to protect you when you claimed seer.
I've been coming up plans that try to help the human team, such as ending the Night phase early and I'm trying to do it again so no kills would be made.

idk about you, but I've done the best I could for the human team as I could have.

Yugi

Voting TBWCW for now. I'll look in full when I get home.

Mashi

Someone remind me to make a TWG Dos and Don'ts Guide after this game.

Yugi

I will vote again when I get home.

Mashi

It's not just you, don't worry.

the_last_sheikah

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on March 03, 2013, 04:58:04 PMSheikah, do A.Is redistribute immediately after use, or in the beginning of the phase?
At the beginning of the phase.

Quote from: Mashi on March 03, 2013, 05:12:21 PMOh, that reminds me, can AIs be traded?
No they cannot.

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on March 03, 2013, 04:34:59 PMThis is the point in TWG games where I can picture the host sitting back in his chair and laughing maniacally because he knows everything and he gets to watch us scramble and be confused about everything
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Yugi

After reading. I decided to keep my vote on Boy because

1. He is most definatly not the seer.
2. He threatened to have someone sniped.
3.His bandwagon on mashi was weird.

vermilionvermin

From what I've gathered, the snipe threatening was Mr. T misinterpreting what TBWCW was saying.

Mashi

Everyone, try to post a suspicion list before the Day Phase ends.

Yugi

Can I just say my main suspicions, rather than Posting my thoughts on everyone?

Mashi

Sure.  Try to provide reasons why too, however.

Toby

1 Fsm- He's been acting strange all game. He's an alliance leader or whatever now because he ended a night phase early... I the logs Mashi posted he lied loads of times on simple, simple things. Why would you lie about them? You must have been hiding something?

2. Verm- It seems like Verm is being trusted by everyone through pm's, I don't know why or how but he just is. I want to know why!!! After Mr.T claimed and Wolf made some sort of statement he went to chat with them both afterwards (seperately) He then discussed about their role.. Then he posted the log in thread and stated his opinion on them and if he believed them or not... Like hello, that was the guardian and possible seer you were dealing with there.

3. Yugi- He just voted for me due to 3 false reasons.
Why am I not the seer? I don't get it, like seriously. I don't see how I could have been out of character or whatever.
I didn't threaten to snipe Mr. T, you read like the first sentence of that post, read the end and you'll see Verm made Mr. T realise I was trying to save him since by the way he posted it looked like he was human just trying to cover up the seer or whatever idk.
And I had a bandwagon on Mashi? I haven't voted Mashi, and not even sure if I've voted 'with' Mashi, it's not a bandwagon if I give reasons.

vermilionvermin

I don't know why people are arbitrarily trusting me, but I don't see how it makes me a wolf given the fact that the two biggest culprits of trusting me are BDS and Mr. T, both of whom are almost certainly humans.

I can't really defend my actions with regards to wolf.  I told people he wasn't the guardian, which increased the likelihood that the wolves wolfed the real one.  Luckily, it didn't end up hurting the humans, since the wolves killed (as far as I know) a normal human.

However, I think you're misconstruing how I handled Mr. T's claim, which I think I did very well.  I didn't approach him to discuss his claim.  I approached him because he was in the LLF chat and not the NSM one (I was in both at the time and realized I had forgotten to mention the NSM one).  He then apologizes for his "shenanigans" and says you (TBWCW) threatened to have someone snipe him.  Discussion naturally shifts to the PM he received from you which he interpreted as a threat to snipe him.  Realizing this is information that other people probably shouldn't know, I don't share it until absolutely necessary.  Mashi claimed seer.  As a human who had reason to believe Sage's claim to the seer role was the strongest, I posted the log.

Still working on spots 2-6 of the suspicion list.  I'll have it up tomorrow.