NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

TWG XLIX: Red vs. Blue

Started by the_last_sheikah, February 26, 2013, 05:25:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toby

Don't understand why all this alliance buisness is goin on without the seer :(

Toby

Oh so yeh, FSM. I like just about completley agree with everything Mashi said and I have no idea why he was helping me :/.

Also if I'm wrong he said he was a normal human which I find strange.

Toby

Why did I saw that

*also if I'm wrong he said he's a normal human so we won't lose out on too much.

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on March 03, 2013, 03:35:57 PMI have no idea why he was helping me :/.
idk Maybe because you claimed seer and I was trying to protect you???

Toby

I don't know, just the whole way you did it. Like it was so planned and perfectly done or whatever, it's not the only thing that I've got against you anyway.

FSM-Reapr

So just because I made plan to protect you, I'm a wuff.

Oh right I forgot. I'm like the meanest person on NSM, I must be a wuff.

Hunter of Souls

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on March 03, 2013, 03:35:57 PMOh so yeh, FSM. I like just about completley agree with everything Mashi said and I have no idea why he was helping me :/.

Also if I'm wrong he said he was a normal human which I find strange.

Boy is a bit careless now. Do you agree with Mashi even with the fact that he suspected you?

Guys, Mashi is (probably) The Meta and TBWCW is a wolf (for sure, I think). Victory for the humanity. Except for that we need one more wolf.

Also keep those claims coming to FSM, for if Mashi won't turn out to be The Meta.
Insert something funny or something wise that makes you look like a cool person...

Hunter of Souls

Also the fact that Tanooki probably was the seer doesn't help either TBWCW or Mashi.
Insert something funny or something wise that makes you look like a cool person...

Mashi

Quote from: Hunter of Souls on March 03, 2013, 04:02:55 PMGuys, Mashi is (probably) The Meta
Do you have a reason for this aside from blindly believing in a public Seer claim on Night 1?

Waddle Bro

Good job with your defense, FSM. I thought you were screwd after I saw you lied about all of that shiz.

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on March 03, 2013, 03:36:55 PM*also if I'm wrong he said he's a normal human so we won't lose out on too much.
Are you serious with that attitude? That's not how you think in TWG. Also if you're against someone, perhaps consider giving a proper reason.

I'm waiting on FSM's opinion on who we should lynch. He's currently the one I trust the most.

ninja'd x5

Hunter of Souls

Quote from: Mashi on March 03, 2013, 04:11:12 PMDo you have a reason for this aside from blindly believing in a public Seer claim on Night 1?

The whole LLF stuff sounds too suspicious, and I wonder why haven't you already suspected verm if you two are the only ones that were able to get the Tanooki episode stuff. I mean, you of course think you aren't The Meta, so verm must be, 'cause Tanooki died. Why didn't you think of that? Plus the fact that FSM has quite a defense on the blame you sent against him.

Just read verms point and FSM's defense and realize you are starting to sound suspicious. Also, brace yourself, The Meta explanations from FSM are coming!

But whatever, I'm going to sleep, I might be able to sleep for three hours.

Bubbles

This is the point in TWG games where I can picture the host sitting back in his chair and laughing maniacally because he knows everything and he gets to watch us scramble and be confused about everything

or am i the only one whos really confused right now

Mashi

Quote from: Hunter of Souls on March 03, 2013, 04:33:41 PMThe whole LLF stuff sounds too suspicious, and I wonder why haven't you already suspected verm if you two are the only ones that were able to get the Tanooki episode stuff.
vermilionvermin was able to get the Mr. Tanooki Suit episode stuff, not me.  vermilionvermin recognises that Mr. Tanooki Suit was in the chat at the time and that I was capable of PMing him and being divulged to that information; an event that did not occur.  I wasn't even active Night 1, frankly, and was away from the computer.

QuoteI mean, you of course think you aren't The Meta, so verm must be, 'cause Tanooki died. Why didn't you think of that? Plus the fact that FSM has quite a defense on the blame you sent against him.
I don't follow, even if I were the Meta.  TWG isn't always as simple as Process of Elimination.

QuoteJust read verms point and FSM's defense and realize you are starting to sound suspicious. Also, brace yourself, The Meta explanations from FSM are coming!

But whatever, I'm going to sleep, I might be able to sleep for three hours.
"sound suspicious" isn't an explanation, it's a statement.  Also, you shouldn't base your suspicions solely on those of others; think independently and don't be a sheep!!!

FSM-Reapr

Sheikah, do A.Is redistribute immediately after use, or in the beginning of the phase?

But seriously guys, you should tell me if you have an A.I.

K-NiGhT

Safety on Hunter of Souls

My suspicions right now

1. TBWCW: His attack of FSM seems a little...odd...perhaps I don't know all of the context behind it.

2. Mashi: There have been a few whisperings of him being the Meta? Wouldn't doubt it.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*