News:

See you space cowboy...

Main Menu

TWG XLIX: Red vs. Blue

Started by the_last_sheikah, February 26, 2013, 05:25:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vermilionvermin

Yes.

And regarding the Sniper, my understanding of it was that the Sniper can only shoot once and it's whenever he/she wants to.

Wolf

The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

Yugi

blueflower999

Well TZP? If you don't post a really good defence, I'm afraid you're sunk.  :P
Bulbear! Blueflower999

blueflower999

Oh, and the person who has the A.I. that allows you to talk to dead players should probably ask BDS some questions!
Bulbear! Blueflower999

TheZeldaPianist275

-__- I wondered if this would come up again. Crap.

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on February 28, 2013, 08:07:58 PM-__- sure, it's the alliance leader.  Did BDS send his claims to anybody else?

I actually didn't trust him for a while there.   :-[  I'm getting almost as paranoid as he is.

I guess I have to claim now. I am Sarge. In case you didn't notice, I stated that I was paranoid of BDS even before Verm posted his evidence against me. What happened was I was indeed paranoid of BDS, and claimed Doughnut to him, not wanting to reveal my brutality. Because I knew who I was, I assumed the other humans did too. Obviously I didn't read the rules well enough. -___-

Yeah, sorry about that, guys.  :-[

FSM-Reapr

It's like 72 Hours Remaining all over again.

Guys let's think this through. The guy fails to claim a human role. After he's busted, he claims the brutal human. I like those odds.

The real Sarge should definitely not counterclaim him, making this clear.

Not voting him yet, I don't want an insta to occur.

FSM-Reapr

Also just in case he's the South, I recommend using the Sigma A.I on TZP. This also negates the possible brutaling effect, if in some way he's the Sarge.

K-NiGhT

Gah darn busy schedule.

Safety on Mashi until I can read in the thread more in depth. Also to avoid an insta.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Mr. Tanooki Suit

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on March 01, 2013, 06:10:20 AMAlso just in case he's the South, I recommend using the Sigma A.I on TZP. This also negates the possible brutaling effect, if in some way he's the Sarge.

Yeah, that's a great idea.

Anyway, I'm still not entirely convinced that TZP is Sarge. I'm actually more convinced of him being a wolf, or worse, The Meta. Obviously, let's not jump to conclusions, but that's just my two cents.

FSM-Reapr

Meh, screw it. I'll most likely be asleep when the phase ends so TZP.

Toby

the_last_sheikah

Oops, I f'ed up a little.  Day 1 ends March 2, 10 PM EST.

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on February 28, 2013, 08:59:49 PMWait, if BDS was sniped wouldn't it have been posted in the thread at the time it happened? If it was because sheikah was confuzzled with the phase endings and needed to get his stuff together, or simply wasnt online, I understand. I'm just curious.
Yeah, I was busy when it happened, and had to get some stuff sorted out before the phase ended, so I just put the snipe on the phase update.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

vermilionvermin

Please don't insta yet.  I'll explain when I get home.

TheZeldaPianist275

If I were a wolf, why would I claim an actual human name to BDS?  I would have known that humans are only told they're a human and not a specific name.  The only reason I said Doughnut was because my own role PM confused me.  >.<  I honestly cannot believe I blew that.