News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

TWG XLIX: Red vs. Blue

Started by the_last_sheikah, February 26, 2013, 05:25:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_last_sheikah

Night 1 is over, but I need a few minutes to take care of some other things irl before I can update.  Give me 30 mins.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

the_last_sheikah

TWG XLIX: Red vs. Blue

1. The Meta: Cannot be wolfed/sniped/vigi'd.  Sends Host a PM each phase with a player's name.  If that player has an A.I., the Meta steals the A.I. and the player dies.

Freelancers:(wolves)
2. Agent South Dakota: If South has an A.I. when she is lynched/vigi'd/brutaled/attacked by the Meta, she can sacrifice her A.I., and future use of A.I., in exchange for survival.
3. Agent Wyoming: Wolf Sniper
4. Agent Washington: Wolf painter.  Can't use A.I.s, but can receive them(they will be transferred at the end of the phase)

Reds and Blues:(humans)
5. Church: Seer, can't use A.I.s, but can receive them(they will be transferred at the end of the phase)
6. Tucker: Vigi, if the Meta is Vigi'd, Tucker dies instead.  One use only.
7. Caboose: Guardian
8. Sarge: Brutal human.  Knows he is the brutal human.
9. Sister: Takes 2 hits to kill. Told she is a regular human.
10. Lopez the Heavy: During the day, Lopez will be seered as blue.  At night, he will be seered as red.  Told he is a regular human.
11. Grif: Human
12. Simmons: Human
13. Doughnut: Human
14. Doc: Human
15. Junior: Human

A.I. units(items):
-Omega: Your vote counts as 3.
-Gamma: You may extend the phase by 24 hours or end the phase instantly.
-Delta: You can PM the host and ask either how many wolves remain, how many A.I.s the Meta has, or to seer someone.
-Epsilon: You may freely talk with dead players via PM for 1 phase only.  PMs must be sent through the host.
-Theta: You may send the host a message that will be posted anonymously at the end of the phase.
-Sigma: You may nullify one player's vote and power that phase.

Notes:
-The Meta wins if he gets all the A.I.s.
-The Meta is not part of either team.
-If the Meta is lynched, all A.I. units are destroyed.
-The A.I.s are randomly distributed night one.  After they are used, they are randomly given to another player.  A player who dies with an A.I. automatically gives the Meta their A.I.
-A player can hold onto an A.I. as long as they want(except omega).  But if you have 2 or more A.I. in your possession for more than one phase(day or night), you will die and the Meta gains both A.I.

1.Vermilionvermin
2.BlackDragonSlayer
3.TheZeldaPianist275
4.The Boy Who Cried Wolf
5.blueflower999
6.K-NiGhT
7.Bubbles7689
8.Yugi
9.Hunter of Souls
10.Mashi
11.Mr. Tanooki Suit
12.FSM-Reapr
13.wolf
14.Waddlebro
15. popo447

Wyoming: Sorry BlackDragonSlayer, but I always get my man. Say good bye mate.  Snipe was fired at 9:38PM EST.
wolf died of a heart attack due to an aspirin allergy.

It is now Day 1. Day 1 will end March 1, 10 PM EST.
A.I.s will now be distributed.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Mashi

9:38PM on what date, if we're allowed to know?

TheZeldaPianist275

-__- sure, it's the alliance leader.  Did BDS send his claims to anybody else?

I actually didn't trust him for a while there.   :-[  I'm getting almost as paranoid as he is.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on February 28, 2013, 07:48:04 PMWyoming: Sorry BlackDragonSlayer, but I always get my man. Say good bye mate.  Snipe was fired at 9:38PM EST.
wolf died of a heart attack due to an aspirin allergy.
RIP Wolf... oh wait...

(there goes the human alliance)
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

TheZeldaPianist275

Mr. Tanooki Suit

Just a quick question: Can the sniper fire during both day and night, or just night?

vermilionvermin

Here's a PM I received from BlackDragonSlayer.  I'm not sure why he sent it to me, but he did.

QuoteHey verm...

TZP may be a wolf:
When claiming to me, he said his specific role (Doughnut), although Sheikah said that humans such as that are just told they are human.

He's somebody to keep an eye on; if I die, please inform everybody else about this. Since barely anybody else has claimed, this is one of the only leads we have to go on at the current moment.

I suggested that BDS vigi TZP but BDS said he was worried that TZP might be the meta.

Mr. Tanooki Suit

...Wow, that's some good evidence about the TZP fellow.

the_last_sheikah

Mashi

Requesting 24 hour Day Phase extension in order for the Day Phase to be 48 hours long.

Also, there's no use in Instaing just yet; we have a whole Day Phase's worth of time to discuss things, so we would be best to use it for the extra time.

Yugi

Can sniper dude use multiple snipes.

If yes then god help us.

Bubbles

Wait, if BDS was sniped wouldn't it have been posted in the thread at the time it happened? If it was because sheikah was confuzzled with the phase endings and needed to get his stuff together, or simply wasnt online, I understand. I'm just curious.

Also I find it weird that the wolves used their snipe so quickly. Is that the only way there could've been a snipe in this game?

Wolf

The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic