News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

TWG XLIX: Red vs. Blue

Started by the_last_sheikah, February 26, 2013, 05:25:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

vermilionvermin

I think we should definitely have someone claim tonight.  Seer, Vigi, and Brutal Human are really our only options.  We have a day seer, but I think we're going to want as many seerings as we can get.

Between the other two, it's pretty close.  With Brutal human, if he gets sniped, there's a remote possibility a special gets killed.  With the vigi, we don't get our extra kills.

Can the brutal human choose not to use his brutal?  If he can, I think he should claim.  If not, the vigi is the safest bet I think.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: vermilionvermin on February 26, 2013, 08:01:38 PMBetween the other two, it's pretty close.  With Brutal human, if he gets sniped, there's a remote possibility a special gets killed.  With the vigi, we don't get our extra kills.
The vigi gets only one kill, meaning that he would be the best person to claim (I asked Sheikah after reading the first post, after I got my PM).

Thus being said,
I AM THE VIGI
Seer me if you don't trust me, but please guard me. :P As I said, the wolves may want to snipe either me or the guardian (me of less value, though, because there's only one vigi), but it would be terrible if I was wolfed. :-\
If the vigi had unlimited kills, I wouldn't be claiming right now, since it would be way too risky (if you think about it, I would be extremely deadly to the wolves with an unlimited vigi :P).
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

vermilionvermin

Please don't waste the seering on BlackDragonSlayer.

If he's a wolf, he's the blue one, so seering him does no good.  He isn't the Meta because counterclaiming vigi is a horrible strategy for the meta.

I'm inclined to think he's human as opposed to wolf because I'm not sure wolves would have had enough time to chat to prepare for this counterclaim.

Waddle Bro

Oh gawd BDS as our alliance leader

[/post4notifications]

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: vermilionvermin on February 26, 2013, 09:52:06 PMIf he's a wolf, he's the blue one, so seering him does no good.  He isn't the Meta because counterclaiming vigi is a horrible strategy for the meta.
That's why I mentioned it would be hard to claim, because of the painter.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Toby

Yugi

Toby

What? Oh wait ...ahhhh

This is why I should have read thread first .-.

FSM-Reapr

I call shenanigans. I highly doubt TBWCW is the real seer.

BlackDragonSlayer

The more specials that claim publicly, the greater risk is posed that multiple specials die early in the game (you can't guard everybody, you know :P); it's rather important that we keep our seer, while still forming a human alliance.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Mr. Tanooki Suit

Guess who's here with a counterclaim?

Mmmmmmmmmmister T.!

I'm the seer, TBWCW is faking.

FSM-Reapr

And you didn't claim to BDS privately.

Gj people.

Toby

Mr. Tanooki Suit

haha no im just joking guys im not the seer

Seriously, shenanigans were pulled, won't happen again.