News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

TWG XLIX: Red vs. Blue

Started by the_last_sheikah, February 26, 2013, 05:25:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on March 01, 2013, 01:34:21 PMIf I were a wolf, why would I claim an actual human name to BDS?
lol you serious bro

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on March 01, 2013, 01:34:21 PMI would have known that humans are only told they're a human and not a specific name.
Hey, what if you didn't know? :O

Toby

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on March 01, 2013, 01:34:21 PMIf I were a wolf, why would I claim an actual human name to BDS?  I would have known that humans are only told they're a human and not a specific name.  The only reason I said Doughnut was because my own role PM confused me.  >.<  I honestly cannot believe I blew that.

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on March 01, 2013, 05:56:01 AM-__- I wondered if this would come up again. Crap.

I guess I have to claim now. I am Sarge. In case you didn't notice, I stated that I was paranoid of BDS even before Verm posted his evidence against me. What happened was I was indeed paranoid of BDS, and claimed Doughnut to him, not wanting to reveal my brutality. Because I knew who I was, I assumed the other humans did too. Obviously I didn't read the rules well enough. -___-

Yeah, sorry about that, guys.  :-[

These are 2 different arguements  ???

Bubbles

Even though we all know that TZP will probably be lynched, I still agree that we should hold off on the insta. I dont know what his reason is, but I think a day phase is a nice chunck of time to organize things and look over everything.

Basically:
Quote from: Mashi on February 28, 2013, 08:28:39 PMAlso, there's no use in Instaing just yet; we have a whole Day Phase's worth of time to discuss things, so we would be best to use it for the extra time.

And TBWCW, those seem like the same arguments to me. They may not be very good ones, but meh.

Toby

QuoteIf I were a wolf, why would I claim an actual human name to BDS?  I would have known that humans are only told they're a human and not a specific name.

QuoteWhat happened was I was indeed paranoid of BDS, and claimed Doughnut to him, not wanting to reveal my brutality

QuoteBecause I knew who I was, I assumed the other humans did too

Idk, seemed like they were different to me. Contradicting each other perhaps?

TheZeldaPianist275

No.  Case one was if I had been a wolf.  Case two is me being the brutal human.

vermilionvermin

Never mind about why I thought we had to hold off on the Insta.  I originally thought that if we used the Sigma (vote/power revoker) AI on the Meta, he/she wouldn't be able to kill anyone.  I was going to have TZP declare a player and then whoever had Sigma could use it on that player in the hopes of increasing the chances that the Meta wouldn't get an AI.  If the Meta got an AI,

I think it might be good to insta because some people like Hunter and popo haven't viewed the thread yet, and if we could insta someone before that happened that would decrease the likelihood that the Meta gets an AI.  Even if the Meta does get an AI, we'll know because that person will die and we'll be able to count those two out as possible Meta suspects.

FSM-Reapr

Yugi

So do we have an allaiance leader.

Also, I'm going to vote for FSM, because I'm not entirely convinced of verm's PM. And I don't want to insta anybody.

Bubbles

Yugi, instaing would actually benefit us right now for the reasons verm said. It would give the meta less a chance of getting an AI, and prevent the players who havent seen the thread yet from getting phantoms.

Also I think verm's pm was pretty much confirmed because TZP didnt disagree, and told the thread that he did in fact claim Doughnut

TheZeldaPianist275

Bubbles

I meant that if Yugi thinks that verm or BDS faked the pm about you, you would have pointed it out that it was fake since you're the one who claimed

TheZeldaPianist275

I have no problem claiming that I have the Epsilon item 1. because I talked to BDS and 2. because if I am lynched the Meta gets my item.  Don't believe me?  Anyone who gets Epsilon after this phase can ask BDS whether I actually did talk to him and he'll confirm it.

I don't know how to quote it because I sent the message through Sheikah, but in quotation marks:

"Well TZP, it's obvious that wolf was killed because of his claim. Since I publicly claimed vigi, that means that anybody could be the sniper: somebody who did claim to me (one of the few people :P), or somebody who did not.
I would say that Verm is a wolf, but he DID post the PM like I asked him to about the claims, unless you're not a wolf, and he knew about that.

I got another Brutal claim, however, which means that either you or the other claimer isn't telling the truth (the other claimer didn't seem to trust me as well, as he told me that he set the brutal on me :P)."

DAT TONGUE EMOTICON

vermilionvermin

OK this is not adding up.

This means TZP isn't the Meta because the Meta can't receive items.  If TZP isn't the meta, he's either got to be telling the truth or a wolf.  If he's a wolf, why didn't the other wolves claim similarly to TZP?  I'm guessing the wolves probably aren't communicating well, then.

Leaning towards lynching TZP because of his inconsistency but I can't think of a safety net that allows us to know the identity of the other claimant if TZP is the real brutal.  If TZP isn't the brutal, he's a wolf, and he'd be able to tell his wolf partners who the brutal was before dying.

I don't know why BDS thinks I'm a wolf.  Yes, I was the only person he told about TZP's claim (at least to my knowledge, but I think he'd have said other people's names if there were others).  But I have no more incentive to kill BDS than anyone else does.

Mr. Tanooki Suit

I'm all for instaing TZP. Though, if anyone gives me a good reason not to, I'll hold off.